PDA

View Full Version : I am done with the Corporate Media. They should Pay. Your thoughts on how.

Gumba of Liberty
11-12-2011, 08:49 PM
This is it for me. I am done. I am about to pull my cable box from the wall. The media is bought and paid for. I already knew that. But it has gone overboard this time. Really I just want to be watching a little football and maybe go down to the bars on a Saturday Night but the world is falling apart and for some reason I seem to care. Only problem is that I decided to watch a Presidential "Debate" on the idiot box and I expected to see a debate. I am no longer going to just sit and take this. There needs to be a peaceful plan of action for this type of media subversion. We need to form a plan. We need to take names and attack through the internet and through the mail. We need to overload e-mails to the point where they have to delete thousands of e-mails just to recover their accounts and we have to flood real mail-boxes. I say name the producers and moderators of a debate and have a mail bomb to overload their most essential links to communication. Make them pay, in a way that really hurts them, for how they treat their guest and how they disregard the voice of the American people.

Any thoughts? Any other ways of attacking these people through peaceful yet effective means? Love to hear 'em.

moderate libertarian
11-12-2011, 09:04 PM
You asked for my thoughts.. I can't believe spent Sat night watching this bogus production from CBS.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?329553-CBS-debate-tonight-first-on-free-TV-first-on-foreign-policy&p=3738121&viewfull=1#post3738121

fuzzybekool
11-12-2011, 09:06 PM
Money and profits is the only thing that can be used as an effective weapon against the lame stream media. Deny them viewers and you will deny them profits. It is of course much easier said then done.

charliemax
11-12-2011, 09:14 PM
It's very hard(expensive) to separate Cable TV from Internet. Maybe expanded WiFi will help. then we can drop TV.

CaptainAmerica
11-12-2011, 09:16 PM
you want them to pay ? Do everything you can to get Ron Paul the victory in Iowa and New Hampshire

Happy Fishing
11-12-2011, 09:25 PM
Well, as I mentioned on the 'What a lousy debate' thread, I think the gracious and polite people
in South Carolina viewing the debate this evening will be quite turned off
by how rude and over their place the moderators came off tonight.

Once you see participants so horribly disrespected by the media, I think the media loses
their credibility greatly.

Ron Paul, John Huntsman, and Mitt Romney will be more favorably viewed by those residents because
they remained gracious and respectful of their audience, despite such shabby treatment.

Ekrub
11-12-2011, 09:26 PM
07 was probably worse(I wasn't around until shortly after obama was elected, but I've been around long enough to where I've seen numerous examples from the people around in 07 since then), but tonight was a reminder of just how bad it was. Should really not be a surprise to anyone.

Anna-Anna
11-12-2011, 09:36 PM
you want them to pay ? Do everything you can to get Ron Paul the victory in Iowa and New Hampshire

You said it! Let's see them try to NOT report Paul's victory if he wins either or both states.