PDA

View Full Version : Operation Republican Debate Response

Emptyeternity
11-12-2011, 08:13 PM
It is obvious, and it always has been, that Ron is being ignored, asked inane questions. THIS IS GOOD!!

Is your blood boiling?
Do you wish you could take your fustration and your concern for your future, your family's and this country's out on some online poll?

REDIRECT it back into calling, order some fliers and go door to door or go to a busy spot in town and ask people "if they have an open mind" handing them a flier while smiling. Most people will not turn it down, no one wants to admit they have a closed mind. I have given out tons of fliers this way.

OR better yet, if your tired as me for donating for a tuesday moneybomb, or a TGIF moneybomb, or the roses are red moneybomb, THIS IS THE TIME to throw that fatigue off and band together and donate some more.

We need an immediate response! Whether its local by handing out fliers, or its national and making calls.

WE NEED ANOTHER MONEYBOMB! I don't say that without understanding what it is we are donating in a time when we all are down on income.

I myself am in the lower income level with debt. I cant even afford to smoke the nice weed that I usually do. But in a time when my country, Ron Paul needs us, we need to show him we are there for him.

MOBILIZE
EMPOWER
EDUCATE
OVERCOME!!!

Emptyeternity
11-12-2011, 08:16 PM
www.ronpaulproducts.com is the best flier I know of, and I didn't receive anything for endorsing this. I actually have a box of 1000 and since I am in Cleveland, in the land of the blue, its remarkable the interest I get from dems (crawling all over the place) for this flier.

Okie RP fan
11-12-2011, 08:18 PM
Time for all of us to reach out to more people.

I will probably be making an unexpected donation after this debate also. The message of liberty deserves it considering they were ignoring RP all night.