PDA

View Full Version : What did you do today for Paul? (Saturday November 12th)

centure7
11-12-2011, 07:03 PM
By sharing your experience, you may encourage others to join your efforts! Hopefully the numbers will grow over time as I do this poll daily. I start the poll at night so the next morning people have a chance to say what they did the previous day if they missed the poll.

Yesterday's Highlights:
josiahkeller

I've made 125 calls today, and I think the pickup rate was a little higher than it was on Wednesday & Thursday (up until seven eastern at least). I got one person who supported Ron Paul! But she had only average support (average for a candidate, not an average RP supporter ).

Paulatized

Ordered 1,000 super brochures to hand out during Christmas parade. From here: http://www.ronpaulproducts.com/brochure2.html

wgadget

Today I donated $100 and wore my comfy, cozy navy blue Ron Paul hoodie to work.

agaiziunas

1) Signed up as Ron Paul delegate for IL Congressional District 16
2) Collected 12 signatures on IL ballot access for IL GOP primary
3) Collected 6 signatues for delegate ballot access for IL GOP primary
4) Handed out BlueDemocrat.Org literature to local OWS (Occupy Rockford) group and spoke with many of them for 90+ minutes, great response
5) Arranging table/booth at local shopping mall to collect signatures and canvass for Ron Paul -- hopefully Black Friday
6) Posted inquiry for digital billboard on primary/main street of Rockford IL -- will need help designing the billboard

vechorik

Took the following statement and posted it in the YouTube video re: Romney (worked about 4 hours doing this!)

"-- What did Christians think of Romney issuing 378 marriage licenses to same-sex couples in 2004-06? More than any other action by Romney, these special licenses demonstrated where his heart was on the same-sex marriage issue since they were purely discretionary. There was no mandate forcing Romney to issue such licenses. This calls into question his authenticity as an alleged social conservative candidate."

Many others did interesting things but I don't want to post more than five highlights which are chosen mostly at random. Here are the results by the numbers:

Friday November 11:
8 Participants, 16 Events, 13 Offline Events
1 Direct In-Person Speaking
4 Phone Call Campaigning
1 Letter to the Editor
1 Liturature/Sticker Handout Event
3 Online Promotion
1 Sign Wave
4 Fundraiser Participation
0 Created Campaign Content
1 See Comment (other)

Thursday November 10
13 Participants, 18 Events, 12 Offline Events
2 Direct In-Person Speaking

Wednesday Nov 9th:
7 Participants, 11 Events, 7 Offline Events

Tuesday November 8:
6 Participants: 21 Events, 16 Offline Events

November 7 2011 Monday
5 Participants: 7 Events, 6 Offline Events

November 6 2011 Sunday
22 Participants: 28 Events Total, 19 Offline

November 5 2011 Saturday
9 Participants: 10 Events total, 8 Offline

centure7
11-12-2011, 07:53 PM
I just signed up for the phone call campaigning system. It was a fairly easy sign-up process. I didn't have enough time to make any calls today but I'll try it tomorrow afternoon for at least an hour and see how it goes.

centure7
11-12-2011, 08:39 PM
*bump* Please tell me people did stuff today (Saturday) for Paul????