PDA

View Full Version : Newt Gingrich Comes in at Second According to a Poll That Drudge is Pushing

AGRP
11-12-2011, 10:56 AM
"NEWT MOVES INTO SECOND..." hxxp://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2011/11/11/polls-gingrich-grows-on-gop-voters/

As if many of us didn't know it, but I call BS. Newt? Really?

These (push) polls serve as two things:

1. A distraction from Paul and what he says. Dont pay attention to that man. Keep you eyes on these ever changing clowns entering and exiting the clown car.

2. Most polls exist to serve the establishment.

+3. I find it odd how the timing of Newts "surge" has coincided with Perrys debate flub as if theres a scientifically set number of establishment puppets that the media is told to focus on (as to exclude Paul). Perry messed up big time and hes all but done. Lets replace his media time with Newt. Newts done? Lets replace his time with Santorum. Santorum is done? Let replace his media time with Bachmann. Bachmann done? Lets go back to Perry. etc....

ShaneEnochs
11-12-2011, 11:24 AM
I'm cool with this. Cain's support should finally wind down when Newt falls back down toward mid-December. That'll put us in a great spot to be the anti-Romney. Even if the media doesn't push Ron Paul, there's no one else that they can push. Huntsman is Romney, and Santorum is too frothy.

Uriah
11-12-2011, 11:33 AM
I wouldn't say that Perry is done. He flubbed and it will cause some concern but that alone won't end his campaign. Remember he has raised millions and is pushing hard in Iowa with ads. The game is still wide open in my opinion.