PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul: Veterans Day Moneybomb Extended to Full Weekend

FreeTraveler
11-12-2011, 07:04 AM
From Ron Paul's Facebook Page

Just minutes ago, I instructed my staff to extend today’s Money Bomb through the rest of Veterans Day weekend.

I believe this is perhaps our best opportunity of the entire campaign to show the American people exactly why I generate so much support among members of our military.

If you haven’t yet done so, please contribute to my campaign’s Veterans Day Weekend Money Bomb.

And please be as generous as you can.

pacelli
11-12-2011, 08:55 AM
From Ron Paul's Facebook Page

Just minutes ago, I instructed my staff to extend today’s Money Bomb through the rest of Veterans Day weekend.

I believe this is perhaps our best opportunity of the entire campaign to show the American people exactly why I generate so much support among members of our military.

If you haven’t yet done so, please contribute to my campaign’s Veterans Day Weekend Money Bomb.

And please be as generous as you can.

All you have to do, Ron, is mention it during the debate tonight. Or just plug your website. This is perfect timing.

FreeTraveler
11-12-2011, 10:23 AM
It would be nice if he has a nice fat figure to quote when he says "My supporters have raised $X,XXX,XXX in the last 36 hours." :D

You know, he's done this a couple of times now. Is he hinting to us that we should make our moneybombs last a few days?

vechorik
11-12-2011, 12:00 PM
I've been busy posting it on all the YouTube video where the supporters say "I'm a vet":

"Veteran Money Bomb extended to 11/12/11 -- I thought I had donated all I could afford -- until I saw the NEW VETERANS for Ron Paul t-shirt! It's awesome and I had to have one -- money goes toward the campaign -- check it out at ronpaul2012. com"