PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain Surprise! Herman Cain wants to be Sec'y of DEFENSE...

wgadget
11-11-2011, 09:59 PM
and wants to BUILD UP THE MILITARY.

THIS was the big Michael Savage show announcement that's on Drudge. OH. And he doesn't really want to be Mitt's VP.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=366985

IterTemporis
11-11-2011, 10:02 PM
He continued, "I would only accept it if the president asking me to do it would understand that 1) I don't want the priority to be on cutting. I want it to be on investing, and 2) I want to upgrade our … ballistic missile defense capable [inaudible] warships. And I would want to double that fleet. … So, I want to build our military and not tear it down.

How can we invest if we have no money..?

RonPaulFanInGA
11-11-2011, 10:04 PM
This isn't a "major announcement", that was simply a ruse to get attention. Cain knows Romney wouldn't pick someone who was unaware that China has nuclear weapons as his Secretary of Defense.

Sola_Fide
11-11-2011, 10:05 PM
How can we invest if we have no money..?

We don't need money. We can just print it or borrow it without consequence on debt or prices. Isn't it great!

bluesc
11-11-2011, 10:06 PM
He's done.

"That would be the one that I could be excited about to help the generals and the commanders on the ground to get what they need to do what they do best – and that is to kick the you-know-what out of everybody in the world if something breaks out in other parts of the world."

That just scares the shit out of me. He is actually excited by the prospect of war. Psychopath.

He also copied Ron's cut of 10% of the federal workforce, as Mitt did.

acptulsa
11-11-2011, 10:07 PM
Yeah, because printing money, delivering pizza and lobbying for restaurants (as opposed to, say, serving in the military) are such great sources of experience for the job.

IterTemporis
11-11-2011, 10:13 PM
He's done.

That just scares the shit out of me. He is actually excited by the prospect of war. Psychopath.

He also copied Ron's cut of 10% of the federal workforce, as Mitt did.

I bet that once someone questions him on that he will say "It was joke. Can't you guys take a joke? America needs a sense of humor."

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd209/stubag22/facepalm_cat.jpg

Kords21
11-11-2011, 10:33 PM
How can people take this guy seriously? A fed Schill that loves war? There's a shocker.

ONUV
11-11-2011, 11:48 PM
lulz no

Jingles
11-11-2011, 11:58 PM
>Herman Cain
>Sec'y of DEFENSE

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!

NeoconTea
11-12-2011, 01:07 AM
>Herman Cain
>Sec'y of DEFENSE

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!
The only kind of Defense he should be doing is in response to being prosecuted for sexual assault and his role in Aquila.

sorianofan
11-12-2011, 05:35 AM
If he keeps saying he would appoint "experts" for defense matters, why would he want to be someone else's expert when he clearly knows nothing?

I actually think that Cain is a dimwit who speaks well. Does affirmative action help you become a CEO? Is there a reason why he has not led any corporations for 2 decades?

wgadget
11-12-2011, 07:07 AM
I bet that once someone questions him on that he will say "It was joke. Can't you guys take a joke? America needs a sense of humor."

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd209/stubag22/facepalm_cat.jpg

Maybe that will happen in tonight's foreign policy debate.

milo10
11-12-2011, 07:28 AM
To me, something this stupid is a lot worse than Perry forgetting the name of a department in the debate. That is one of those mistakes we all make, and subconsciously it probably has to do with the fact that he hates campaigning and doesn't really want to be President.

Whereas what Cain is doing is wanting some position for which he is completely unqualified for because it allows him to play some childish mental game of guns. This isn't some minor slip up...thinking that he would be an appropriate Secretary of Defense is what he actually believes.

tbill1
11-12-2011, 09:36 AM
Cain loves to say he will listen to the generals on the ground if there is a crisis. Chris Mathews pointed out yesterday on Bill Maher that if Kennedy had done that during the Cuban Missile Crisis there would be nobody left on this earth!

LibertyEagle
11-12-2011, 09:57 AM
To me, something this stupid is a lot worse than Perry forgetting the name of a department in the debate. That is one of those mistakes we all make, and subconsciously it probably has to do with the fact that he hates campaigning and doesn't really want to be President.
It's bad, because he clearly had nothing to do with devising his plan. If he had, he wouldn't have forgotten the name of the department.

He only hates campaigning, because he sucks so badly in debates, and for that matter, speaking. Don't be fooled though, he damn sure wants to be President. Just imagine how much more lucrative that would be for someone who hands out political favor to those willing to grease his pocket.

Whereas what Cain is doing is wanting some position for which he is completely unqualified for because it allows him to play some childish mental game of guns. This isn't some minor slip up...thinking that he would be an appropriate Secretary of Defense is what he actually believes.

11-12-2011, 10:42 AM
He continued, "I would only accept it if the president asking me to do it would understand that 1) I don't want the priority to be on cutting. I want it to be on investing, and 2) I want to upgrade our … ballistic missile defense capable Aegis warships. And I would want to double that fleet. … So, I want to build our military and not tear it down.

"That would be the one that I could be excited about to help the generals and the commanders on the ground to get what they need to do what they do best – and that is to kick the you-know-what out of everybody in the world if something breaks out in other parts of the world."

I can't believe he went there. Everytime you think Cain can't top his stupidity, he does.

The comments on this scare me.

Cain would start WW3, no doubt about it.

Lafayette
11-12-2011, 10:47 AM
Don't go away mad Herman...just go away.

Ronulus
11-12-2011, 11:09 AM
He would make sure china didn't get those nukes they were working on.

wgadget
11-12-2011, 11:20 AM
He would make sure china didn't get those nukes they were working on.

To take this a bit further, I wonder if Herman knows that CHINA is a friend of IRAN, who he is so afraid of getting nukes? I bet if he knew, he'd be pooping down both legs.

LOL