PDA

View Full Version : tin foil, and the new heads of Italy and Greece

wgadget
11-11-2011, 08:58 PM
Um...Even Karl Denninger is starting to think the "conspiracies" are for real. :eek: Methinks RON PAUL is right.

Are Banksters Trying To Steal GOVERNMENTS?

A year ago this would have been instantly moved to the Tinfoil area of the forum. Today, maybe not.

Italy’s Senate approved debt- reduction measures in an attempt to shore up investor confidence and pave the way for a new government that may be led by former European Union Competition Commissioner Mario Monti.

Who is this guy? Well beyond the "good" credentials (he's an economist for whatever that's worth) and a politician (duh) he's also the European Chair of the Trilateral Commission (yes, Rockerfeller's group) and, of course, Bilderberg.

This makes two. The other was Greece, which now has a former ECB Vice-President as their new President.

Greece is still having some problems with this however; it seems that the alleged "unity government" might not be so unitary. We shall see.

But one does have to wonder about this pattern.... two in a week is not exactly something to ignore. I'm generally very bearish on such conspiracy theories but occasionally something pops up that just demands a mention, and this appears to be one of those times.

View this entry with comments (registration required to post)

The comments are also very interesting, as more and more people are seeing reality for the first time.

www.market-ticker.org

Anti Federalist
11-11-2011, 09:14 PM
Like passengers on the Titanic, when they finally realized that the "too big to fail" ship really was sinking into the ice filled North Atlantic, I fear it is too little, too late.

sailingaway
11-11-2011, 09:17 PM
I don't see any mention of Ron Paul in that article.

Warrior_of_Freedom
11-11-2011, 09:23 PM
Like passengers on the Titanic, when they finally realized that the "too big to fail" ship really was sinking into the ice filled North Atlantic, I fear it is too little, too late.It's always "too late" when people realize the "tin foil hat" people were right. I had someone call me a conspiracy nut because I told them about Jacob Shiff.

Carehn
11-11-2011, 09:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnjv1iDuzng

wgadget
11-11-2011, 10:01 PM
Carehn,

I don't get your post. The whole point of the thread is that people who never believed conspiracies before are coming around. Like Karl Denninger and friends over there at Market-Ticker.