PDA

View Full Version : What did you do today for Paul? (Friday November 11th)

centure7
11-11-2011, 06:27 PM
By sharing your experience, you may encourage others to join your efforts! Hopefully the numbers will grow over time as I do this poll daily. I start the poll at night so the next morning people have a chance to say what they did the previous day if they missed the poll.

Hopefully a whole lot of people participated in the money bomb today and will report that here!

Yesterday's Highlights:
josiahkeller

Today I made 106 calls for the campaign, and got maybe three surveys.

chuckp123

I started the phone from home program today. I made 20 calls...

KCIndy

PLEASE keep on making those calls, I implore you! You really are making a huge difference.

brandon_simpson

I've been leaving Ron Paul tip cards at restaurants. Today I noticed that my local Wal-Mart has Herman Cain books for sale, but not Ron Paul books, so I put some cards in there as well. I also made a YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQi7f3s5PSs

me(centure7)

Today I worked on my Ron Paul talking points that I use whenever I find myself discussing Ron Paul. Here is Talking Points 2.0:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?329181-Ron-Paul-THE-ONE-AND-ONLY

Yesterday (Thursday November 10)
13 Participants, 18 Events, 12 Offline Events
2 Direct In-Person Speaking
5 Phone Call Campaigning
1 Letter to the Editor
1 Liturature/Sticker Handout Event
6 Online Promotion
0 Sign Wave
0 Fundraiser Participation
2 Created Campaign Content
1 See Comment (other)

Wednesday Nov 9th:
7 Participants, 11 Events, 7 Offline Events

Tuesday November 8:
6 Participants: 21 Events, 16 Offline Events

November 7 2011 Monday
5 Participants: 7 Events, 6 Offline Events

November 6 2011 Sunday
22 Participants: 28 Events Total, 19 Offline

November 5 2011 Saturday
9 Participants: 10 Events total, 8 Offline

josiahkeller
11-11-2011, 07:38 PM
[cross posted from the Phone from Home thread]

I've made 125 calls today, and I think the pickup rate was a little higher than it was on Wednesday & Thursday (up until seven eastern at least). I got one person who supported Ron Paul! But she had only average support (average for a candidate, not an average RP supporter :p ).

And after I hit my 125th call, the system went down! But I called them, and they got it fixed in about 30 minutes.

And I got to talk to Michael Maresco!

Anyhow, Ron Paul 2012!

Paulatized
11-11-2011, 08:03 PM
Ordered 1,000 super brochures to hand out during Christmas parade. From here: http://www.ronpaulproducts.com/brochure2.html

Will post pictures of entry after parade which is Dec 3.

wgadget
11-11-2011, 08:07 PM
Today I donated $100 and wore my comfy, cozy navy blue Ron Paul hoodie to work.

Pizzo
11-11-2011, 08:07 PM
Just donated today. Will be heading to Iowa tomorrow to volunteer for the campaign.

centure7
11-12-2011, 06:10 AM
*bump* Disappointing number of responders so far. I hope for a lot more responders to the poll.

vechorik
11-12-2011, 08:26 AM
Took the following statement and posted it in the YouTube video re: Romney (worked about 4 hours doing this!)

"-- What did Christians think of Romney issuing 378 marriage licenses to same-sex couples in 2004-06? More than any other action by Romney, these special licenses demonstrated where his heart was on the same-sex marriage issue since they were purely discretionary. There was no mandate forcing Romney to issue such licenses. This calls into question his authenticity as an alleged social conservative candidate."

RonPaulFever
11-12-2011, 09:39 AM
I emailed the campaign and told them to get Ron a suit that fits.

vechorik
11-12-2011, 12:02 PM
I'm posting this to all YouTubers that say "I'm a vet"

"Veteran Money Bomb extended 11/12/11 -- I thought I had donated all I could afford -- until I saw the NEW VETERANS for Ron Paul t-shirt! It's awesome and I had to have one -- money goes toward the campaign -- check it out at ronpaul2012. com"

agaiziunas
11-12-2011, 02:10 PM
Votes above ++ following:

1) Signed up as Ron Paul delegate for IL Congressional District 16
2) Collected 12 signatures on IL ballot access for IL GOP primary
3) Collected 6 signatues for delegate ballot access for IL GOP primary
4) Handed out BlueDemocrat.Org literature to local OWS (Occupy Rockford) group and spoke with many of them for 90+ minutes, great response
5) Arranging table/booth at local shopping mall to collect signatures and canvass for Ron Paul -- hopefully Black Friday
6) Posted inquiry for digital billboard on primary/main street of Rockford IL -- will need help designing the billboard