PDA

View Full Version : How to start effectively dominating Social Networking

aburan28
11-11-2011, 05:53 PM
Hey guys, I am not well known around here and am a rather rare poster but I am trying to develop a website which allows us Ron Paul supports to monitor, track, and spread the information/evidence regarding Paul's positions. We have pretty much full name recognition I would say but the fact of the matter is most people are not going to put in any time when it comes to investigating Paul's "Crazy" stances. Thats a really big problem because the only way to fix that is to literally place the details/evidence in front of them through social networking tools such as Reddit, Digg, Twitter, Google+, Facebook, and LinkedIn. My idea was to make a database of facts, quotes, info, latest news articles and have people see all of them much like Daily Paul does now but more oriented towards spreading the posts for informational purposes.

What I was wondering first off is what do you all think about the Social Networking when it comes to knowledge about Paul's views rather than simply name recognition?

Second, I am trying to put together a web project which features all the needs that this campaign needs to utilize it's massive/enthusiastic grassroots support more effectively and wanted to hear any suggestions regarding certain things to add or feature.

Finally, I am the owner of whathasronpauldone.com and whathasobamaactuallydone.com and was wondering if any of you guys had any suggestions for those sites! I want to put my web development skills to best use since I am financially strained (college student at UMD).

Thanks guys! If you have any questions about something confusing I said feel free to ask.