PDA

View Full Version : Please be polite to the media

Alawn
11-06-2007, 02:05 PM
If you contact the media please be as polite and friendly as possible. If they get mad at you they will say bad things about Ron Paul.

conner_condor
11-06-2007, 02:17 PM
Welcome to the real world people..Everyone is not a pacifist.. Including Ron Paul supporters.. And this campaign needs anyone they can get..;)

Alawn
11-06-2007, 02:17 PM
The media is unfair to us. I know that. But if you call and tell them they suck that wont do any good. Politely tell them about the story.

walt
11-06-2007, 02:19 PM
The media is unfair to us. I know that. But if you call and tell them they suck that wont do any good. Politely tell them about the story.

You're both incorrect.

Contact the voters directly. Don't waste time contacting the media - either angry or polite.

r3volution
11-06-2007, 02:21 PM
OK , YOU MAKE YOUR FIRST POST HERE TO TELL PEOPLE TO BE NICE . what makes you think we were not ?

Cali4RonPaul
11-06-2007, 02:22 PM
Welcome to the real world people..Everyone is not a pacifist.. Including Ron Paul supporters.. And this campaign needs anyone they can get..;)

Actually this is politics, and there are certain segments of the population we could do without, and that is a fact. For the simple reason that they will turn off the majority of voters. I will not call these groups out, but its better left if we form a broad consensus and unite in our common message. Dr. Paul does not support malicious intent or bad behavior. So if you are disgruntled try to control your discontent with a positive spin and spread Dr. Paul's message.

r3volution
11-06-2007, 02:32 PM
i see the mods have stooped to mass deleting posts on this forum , did you guys take a course at fox business over the weekend ?

Bryan
11-06-2007, 02:35 PM
i see the mods have stooped to mass deleting posts on this forum , did you guys take a course at fox business over the weekend ?

No, posts that violate the forum guidelines are subject to being deleted. If you disagree with the guidelines you are welcome to start a thread on seeing them changed.

Here are the guidelines:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=22

:)

Alawn
11-06-2007, 02:35 PM
Yelling TROLL!! is being a troll. I'm basing this on a guy on MSNBC this morning complaining about it then bashing Ron Paul over the Guy Fawks thing. Also a guy on Ron Paul Radio yesterday said the same thing about being polite. Call them jerks all you want, just don't do it to their face. Who cares if it was my first post. I read this forum 20 times a day.

r3volution
11-06-2007, 02:39 PM
who said troll ? apparently it never happened ..

r3volution
11-06-2007, 02:46 PM
No, posts that violate the forum guidelines are subject to being deleted. If you disagree with the guidelines you are welcome to start a thread on seeing them changed.

Here are the guidelines:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=22

:)

delete at will sir ... i just did not think thats how things worked around here , apparently i was wrong .