PDA

View Full Version : Got a Yahoo or AOL email? Need November 11th site help, takes one minute.

TechnoGuyRob
11-06-2007, 02:01 PM
Hi everyone! I updated the November 11th code to use Gmail's SMTP, so that every e-mail should be sent now.

Lately, Yahoo and AOL were the ones not getting verification emails. Could anyone with a Yahoo or AOL e-mail sign up, and make sure you get a verification e-mail? Then PM me with your e-mail so I can delete it (unless you pledge $100 on Veterans' Day, of course! :D)

Thanks!

www.thisnovember11th.com

Mani
11-06-2007, 02:55 PM
Hi everyone! I updated the November 11th code to use Gmail's SMTP, so that every e-mail should be sent now.

Lately, Yahoo and AOL were the ones not getting verification emails. Could anyone with a Yahoo or AOL e-mail sign up, and make sure you get a verification e-mail? Then PM me with your e-mail so I can delete it (unless you pledge $100 on Veterans' Day, of course! :D)

Thanks!

www.thisnovember11th.com

I have a Yahoo account and it worked for me.

Sometimes yahoo sends emails to the bulk/junk folder, but I DID receive this one.

Although when i clicked on the confirmation and went back to the main page, there's wasn't a confirmation complete message, should there be?

TechnoGuyRob
11-06-2007, 03:19 PM
Although when i clicked on the confirmation and went back to the main page, there's wasn't a confirmation complete message, should there be?

Nope! Originally I was going to have one, but it's hard without breaking the page flow.