PDA

View Full Version : Australian Tea Party is becoming a fan of Ron Paul

row333au
11-11-2011, 03:35 AM
http://www.dontcopit.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/teaparty150.jpg

The Australian Tea Party have made clear indication of being a fan of Dr. Ron Paul publicly and as such should be an advantage to Dr. Ron Paul's international support (as there are also numerous American fans of the Australian faction). Its a rarity of such organisation to push Dr. Ron Paul in the mainstream.

The Australian version is very much in tune to globalisations, military complex, constitutions and sovereignty, crony-capitalism and federal reserves, FEMA, and etch; unlike the other Tea Parties who are now compromised and are tooling for the neo-cons. They have been evolving from establishment influence (currently now have broken out of that influence) into changing to a more noble and sincere stance with fighting all sides of politics and issues. Best is to see their current publications and their Facebook group and read through their entries.

This could be a a great way to reach the other Tea Party members in US as to get Dr Ron Paul persuasion of his ideas, gain a good backing support as well as help them not to be compromise by establishments. They are being attacked by the left and right side of the politics, especially with their versions of grassroots.

Link to Australian Tea Party Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/KevNSW

Cheers
ps:edited to insert jpg

ShaneEnochs
11-11-2011, 07:23 AM
Hopefully they donate to RevPAC.

What the hell is RevPAC doing these days anyway?

row333au
11-11-2011, 09:25 AM
Not sure....their Ron Paul love just develop recently. Pretty sure they will welcome Ron Paul acknowledging their existence. It will be advantageous for Ron Paul Movement to get in touch with them and expand their resources. Specially as Ron Paul is the founder of the new re-birthing of the modern Tea Party.

trey4sports
11-11-2011, 09:27 AM
Hopefully they donate to RevPAC.

What the hell is RevPAC doing these days anyway?

foreigners cannot donate to RevPac unfortunately.

Secondly, that is great to see you guys supporting dr. paul. you should have an Australian revolution! Freedom will go viral!

row333au
11-11-2011, 09:51 AM
Aus. time and date:
THURSDAY 17TH NOVEMBER 10 am – MIDDAY. OUTSIDE PARLIAMENT HOUSE . AUSTRALIAN TEA PARTY RALLY

The Australian TEA Party has been planning a series of events/activities to protest the propaganda visit between two far left Ideologues ..Julia Gillard and Barak Obama.

It is the belief of The Australian TEA Party’s duty to try to do our best to foil this cynical and desperate propaganda exercise.

This will be a big event, and if Dr Ron Paul can capitalise at this meet (where thousands will be in attendance), it will transpire to Americans.

http://austeaparty.com.au/web/?p=5903#more-5903

ShaneEnochs
11-11-2011, 09:53 AM
foreigners cannot donate to RevPac unfortunately.

Secondly, that is great to see you guys supporting dr. paul. you should have an Australian revolution! Freedom will go viral!

I could have sworn someone saying that if foreigners wanted to donate, they could do it through a PAC but not to candidates themselves.

trey4sports
11-11-2011, 09:59 AM
I could have sworn someone saying that if foreigners wanted to donate, they could do it through a PAC but not to candidates themselves.

yeah, this has been discussed several times and there is a bit of disinformation going around. I'm not 100% sure but I am about 80% sure foreigners cannot donate to Rev. Pac. IIRC several of the board members of Rev. Pac came on this forum and said they cannot accept foreign money. The best thing a foreigner can do to support Ron would be to support projects unaffiliated with the pac or the campaign. There are several of them floating around as well.

row333au
11-11-2011, 10:34 AM
Originally Posted by trey4sports View
The best thing a foreigner can do to support Ron would be to support projects unaffiliated with the pac or the campaign. There are several of them floating around as well.
For foreigners I could only suggest is... how about, instead of direct donating money as said will be helping volunteer:
- produce or make promotional materials for a 3rd party group (media and prints); so can divert the US funds to other areas
- doing local rallies in their countries by tieing up Ron Paul and his effect in the world if he became US president, to educate and inform people they know who can influence those in America (hey this is the internet, sms, o/s express deliveries, etch world)
- use as additional proxy influence (like images of international support that even outside the states he is accepted) for US Ron Paul supporters to use

add more ideas....

Cheers

Conza88
11-11-2011, 10:39 AM
Should notify those guys of the Mises Seminar (http://www.mises.org.au/).

row333au
11-15-2011, 09:05 AM
http://www.dontcopit.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/teaparty150.jpg
The Australian Tea Party
Since the media wont report it, Lola Lee provided some inspiration for those with thier eyes open. Thanks again Lola :)

THESE are the Ron Paul straw poll results the media won’t talk about:
2nd – New Hampshire GOP 2012 Straw Poll – (1/22/11)
1st – DC CPAC Straw Poll – (2/10-12/11)
1st – Online Phoenix Arizona Tea Party Straw Poll – (2/27/11)
1st – Combined Phoenix Arizona Tea Party Straw Poll – (2/27/11)
3rd – Onsite Phoenix Arizona Tea Party Straw Poll – (2/27/11)
1st – Republican Liberty Caucus of California Presidential Straw Poll – (3/20/11)
1st – New Orleans Republican Leadership Conference Straw Poll – (6/16-18/11)
1st – Clay County Iowa Republican Party Straw Poll – (6/19/11)
2nd – Ames Iowa Straw Poll – (8/13/11)
1st – New Hampshire Young Republicans Straw Poll – (8/20/11)
2nd – Georgia State GOP Straw Poll – (8/27/11)
3rd – Maryland GOP Straw Poll – (9/9/11)
1st – Pre-Debate Cincinnati Tea Party Straw Poll – (9/12/11)
1st – Post-Debate Cincinnati Tea Party Straw Poll – (9/12/11)
1st – California GOP Straw Poll – (9/17/11)
1st – DC Values Voter Straw Poll – (10/7/11-10/9/11)
1st – LA County RPLAC Straw Poll – (10/13/11)
1st – Charleston County Republican Party – (10/18/11)
1st – Ohio GOP Swing State Straw Poll – (10/22/11)
1st – Des Moines Iowa Voters NFRA Presidential Straw Poll – (10/29/11)
1st -Des Moines Non-Iowa Voters NFRA Presidential Straw Poll – (10/29/11)
2nd – West Alabama Straw Poll – (10/29/11)
1st – Illinois GOP Straw Poll – (11/5/11)

posted 15/Nov/11
They are clearly defying and going against the established influence Tea Parties (please let Dr. Ron Paul know so he could talk to them and boost their morale and encourage a relationship. Australians needs to see Ron Paul being president advocating for liberty is best for world breaking down globalisation and one world government).

Right now Australia is getting to start a fascination on Ron Paul.... again to whoever like to take advantage of this blessing
http://billmcgrath.net/?cat=12

PS:

Ron Paul gets a shout out from Louis Farrakhan for Exposing FED RESERVE (note: if he can just influence his followers and the communities to vote for Ron Paul)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E15DZSEdvuY&feature=related

Very Highly recommended to watch
I am Catholic (more spiritual than institution) but watching this says truth does not have religion but courage for conviction...

Minister Farrakhan Blasts Media & Reporters During Radio Interview Commercial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EKrXFcVyXE&feature=player_embedded

InTradePro
11-15-2011, 01:08 PM
Ron Paul wins Charleston, SC Straw Poll (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?330245-Ron-Paul-wins-Charleston-SC-Straw-Poll)

Results of the Straw Poll – 115 ballots returned:
Ron Paul 44 – 38.26%
Newt Gingrich 33 – 28.70%
Herman Cain 15 – 13.04%
Rick Santorum 9 – 7.83%
Rick Perry 5 – 4.35%
Mitt Romney 4 – 3.48%
Michele Bachmann 2 – 1.74%
Other 2 – 1.74%
Jon Huntsman 1 – 0.87%

Nate-ForLiberty
11-15-2011, 01:16 PM

yeah, this has been discussed several times and there is a bit of disinformation going around. I'm not 100% sure but I am about 80% sure foreigners cannot donate to Rev. Pac. IIRC several of the board members of Rev. Pac came on this forum and said they cannot accept foreign money. The best thing a foreigner can do to support Ron would be to support projects unaffiliated with the pac or the campaign. There are several of them floating around as well.

You must be a U.S. citizen to donate to an official presidential campaign or a Political Action Committee. Any fraudulent donations received must be returned. If they are not returned (regardless of the reason, like the campaign not knowing they were fraudulent), will get the campaign or PAC in serious trouble with the FEC.

row333au
11-24-2011, 08:12 PM
The Australian Tea Party right now is under attack by shills agents of neo-cons and by the anti-Ron Paul please help them out....

http://www.facebook.com/KevNSW

Lately they have been in very agressive support for Ron Paul with promoting his views and putting pro-Ron Paul articles...

Cheers

ryanmkeisling
11-24-2011, 08:58 PM
What else can we do to help? Many of us do not belong to or on Facebook? I think everyone should be very careful of Facebook, brave new world and 1984 come to mind?

It is nice to see liberty minded people from across the globe.

simplyjacy
11-24-2011, 09:14 PM
i just recommended their Facebook page to all of my friends and encouraged those who are still now coming out of the closet to support Dr. Ron Paul that now is the best time to do so.

row333au
11-24-2011, 11:28 PM
i just recommended their Facebook page to all of my friends and encouraged those who are still now coming out of the closet to support Dr. Ron Paul that now is the best time to do so.

Cheers simplyjacy, good on ya. Your awesome

Well and truly appreciated the effort and there's no better time like you said to make a stand now and not when its too late. So no point in being afraid of what? Life is not forever, not going to escape that, its up to us to free America (and it will free the world too btw we have the same problem as USA has) in order for us have a more beautiful world and really great future to what's in our lives...

Stay sweet you

What else can we do to help? Many of us do not belong to or on Facebook? I think everyone should be very careful of Facebook, brave new world and 1984 come to mind?

It is nice to see liberty minded people from across the globe.

cheers too for response appreciate it....