PDA

View Full Version : In Ron Paul we trust: The Art, Science, and Genius of Campaigning for Paul on Fed Notes

Gumba of Liberty
11-10-2011, 06:37 PM
http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_19308763

Ron Paul is probably not going to be president any time soon, yet he is already on the dollar.

His enthusiasts have been stamping Federal Reserve notes with "Ron Paul For President" since at least 2008.

"Write Ron Paul on your worthless bills," reads an August 2011 post on "Daily Paul," a website that isn't affiliated with his campaign.

Paul complains about the Fed debasing the currency, but some of his biggest fans are defacing the currency.

"This is something everyone can do to help get Ron Paul's name out there," the Daily Paul post continues. "You can even write 'end the Fed' or anything else that will get people's attention. Bills get circulated all the time. You cannot rely on the media."

If this is illegal I have never done this before ;). If it is legal it will be illegal soon. Either way if someone were to pull out a stamp or a Sharpie and write Vote Ron Paul or End the Fed it would be extremely effective for the liberty movement.

phill4paul
11-10-2011, 06:43 PM
Been doing that for awhile now. I use a stamp acquired last primary. I just set at the table and use the blotter and go cha-chunk, cha-chunk, cha-chunk. Unfortunately these days it is more like...cha-...chirp,chirp,chirp.