View Full Version : Rick Perry Rick Perry Debate Meltdown Could Help Ron Paul

John F Kennedy III
11-10-2011, 03:47 PM
Rick Perry Debate Meltdown Could Help Ron Paul

CNBC pulls post-debate poll to prevent Ron Paul victory

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Thursday, November 10, 2011

Rick Perry’s sensational meltdown during last night’s CNBC debate in Michigan could not only serve to doom his entire presidential campaign, it could also help Ron Paul cement his position as a top tier challenger to Herman Cain and Mitt Romney.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6an4zSj8LhU

Perry’s embarrassing gaffe, in which he spent minutes stumbling over the name of a government agency he wanted to abolish, has virtually ended any lingering hopes he had of recapturing his early lead that has evaporated swiftly over the last few months.

However, the one man in the best position to take advantage of Perry’s fall from grace is Congressman Ron Paul.

Speaking to Politico following the debate, Ron Paul campaign chairman Jesse Benton said Perry’s implosion could be a blessing in disguise, noting, “we fish from the same pot as Perry sometimes.”

Conservatives fooled by Perry’s down-home good old boy act, when in reality he is a Bilderberg-attending globalist and former campaign manager for Al Gore, may now finally see beyond the contrived image and throw their support behind a real constitutionalist – Congressman Ron Paul.

Observers reacted to Perry’s “oops” moment by broadly agreeing it represented the final nail in his campaign coffin.

“For the first time in this race he looked comfortable and confident in giving answers, but none of that will be remembered. Instead we will remember him searching for words and relying on Ron Paul to bail him out,” Craig Robinson, a conservative blogger told the Washington Post. “The incident is deadly for Perry because it reaffirms people’s fear that he lacks the intellectual capacity necessary to be president of the United States.”

“He’s finished,” said Mark McKinnon, a GOP strategist. “When they start laughing at you, there is no return.”

“You have to be good at talking if you are the president of the United States of America. You just have to be,” added Republican strategist Ron Bonjean.

Meanwhile, CNBC pulled their post-debate poll for the second time after results indicated Ron Paul would win by a clear margin.

As we have documented before, it seems that a poll is only deemed legitimate by the mainstream media if Ron Paul doesn’t win it. If Paul is successful, the poll is automatically considered null and void.

This is to be expected given the fact that there is an admitted media talking point to ignore Ron Paul’s campaign and try and write him off entirely, despite national polls consistently proving he is a genuine top tier candidate.

http://www.infowars.com/rick-perry-debate-meltdown-could-help-ron-paul/

JustinL
11-10-2011, 06:50 PM
I think it helps him by virtue of the fact that the youtube video has nearly a million views already and it's giving Ron Paul face time being right next to Perry and the one he turns to.

wgadget
11-10-2011, 08:53 PM
I think Rick Perry and Herman Cain are clearly vying with each other for that Fox News gig.

GeorgiaAvenger
11-10-2011, 08:57 PM
I just loved how he was looking at Ron desperately and Ron just told him to eliminate 5.

ryanmkeisling
11-10-2011, 09:07 PM
It will be remembered for a long time comin'. I would not be surprised if his whole political career is over because of this.

John F Kennedy III
11-10-2011, 09:27 PM
It will be remembered for a long time comin'. I would not be surprised if his whole political career is over because of this.

I was thinking the same thing. He has made himself very vulnerable in the next governor election.

John F Kennedy III
11-10-2011, 09:27 PM

I was thinking the same thing. He has made himself very vulnerable in the next governor election.

DavidK
11-11-2011, 10:48 PM
I like how Ron Paul was just giving him that "LOL this guy has no idea what he's talking about" smile, priceless.

Tod
11-11-2011, 11:08 PM
I like how Ron Paul was just giving him that "LOL this guy has no idea what he's talking about" smile, priceless.

I thought it was more of a, "Hah! I've raised the bar again: now OTHER people are talking about eliminating cabinet level departments too!" smile.

:D

DavidK
11-12-2011, 09:03 AM
Haha that works too! :)

ronpaulhemp
11-12-2011, 02:22 PM
I love how Ron Paul audibly laughed at Perry's ineptness.

Aratus
11-12-2011, 02:36 PM
Rick Perry in his total confusion is not adverse to axing four or five departments!!!
Its almost as if he's headed into the debates with a shopping list and is in the act
of "borrowing" ideas, projects and programs. his wide open & expansive & undefined
agenda is maddeningly vague. he'd ax Energy as readily as EPA, and he has almost
intellectually gone the distance Dr. Ron Paul has. His 20% tax reform idea counters
Herman Cain's 9-9-9 an' as we go deeper into the debates, Ron Paul's ideas are now
being noticed, accepted, and borrowed from. we are the platform, and the GOP might
end up with Ron Paul being the party nominee as a stark contrast to Barack Obama!!!