PDA

View Full Version : CNBC: Gary Kaminsky gives Ron big props for understanding interest rates!

Brian4Liberty
11-10-2011, 10:17 AM
CNBC's Gary Kaminsky did a segment and his number one take from the debate was Ron and Maria Bartiromo's exchange about interest rates. He agreed with Ron about how the artificially low Fed rates only help the big bankers, and it hurts fixed income investors like retired people and any investment funds that need fixed income. He also added that all of the other candidates probably didn't have a clue what Ron was talking about. And by extension, he inferred that Maria didn't know what she was talking about. He's the CNBC Capital Markets expert.

tfurrh
11-10-2011, 10:25 AM
Awesome.

Krugerrand
11-10-2011, 10:26 AM
He must not check the company memos before he goes on air.

Endthefednow
11-10-2011, 10:29 AM
LOL, I did no think about that at all. Not bad for a Crazy old guy ;)

Iseek_knowledge
11-10-2011, 10:32 AM

LOL. Have some rep sir.

BattleFlag1776
11-10-2011, 10:32 AM
I said it last night during the exchange and I'll say it again now: Every senior/retiree watching Ron Paul utter those words understood him loud and clear.

The Free Hornet
11-10-2011, 10:36 AM
And by extension, he inferred that Maria didn't know what she was talking about. He's the CNBC Capital Markets expert.

Yeah. Is it just me or were the CNBC pundits auditioning for MSNBC? Are they really that bad? It has been a long time since I watched CNBC.

Eric21ND
11-10-2011, 10:39 AM
Do we have a tube of this?

Join The Paul Side
11-10-2011, 10:40 AM
Toob? :D

Pizzo
11-10-2011, 10:44 AM
Yeah. Is it just me or were the CNBC pundits auditioning for MSNBC? Are they really that bad? It has been a long time since I watched CNBC.
Yes, they really are that bad. Kaminsky is pretty tolerable though.

Brian4Liberty
11-10-2011, 12:54 PM
Do we have a tube of this?

Someone would have had to capture it. CNBC has conveniently not put this up on their website, although they have the segments before and after available...

Verrater
11-10-2011, 01:06 PM
Someone would have had to capture it. CNBC has conveniently not put this up on their website, although they have the segments before and after available...

:(

Brian4Liberty
11-10-2011, 01:25 PM

He may see his air time evaporate if he does another one like that.

mikeforliberty
11-10-2011, 01:34 PM
I've emailed CNBC asking where the video for "Gary Kraminsky's post-debate comments on interest rates" is. I deliberately left Ron Paul's name out of my email. Hopefully they'll get back to me on it.

Pizzo
11-10-2011, 01:35 PM
I've emailed CNBC asking where the video for "Gary Kraminsky's post-debate comments on interest rates" is. I deliberately left Ron Paul's name out of my email. Hopefully they'll get back to me on it.
I think these comments were from this morning, not post debate. I could be wrong though. It's been known to happen.

Jandrsn21
11-10-2011, 01:43 PM
I said it last night during the exchange and I'll say it again now: Every senior/retiree watching Ron Paul utter those words understood him loud and clear.

"Several of his early answers were exceptionally lucid."

Ron hit a MAJOR nerve and many people aren't talking about it right now. Older people are used to sticking their money in a savings account and getting a decent return and having virtually no risk of losing their money. Now that they are fully retired and need that interest to help pay for living expenses, they can't seem to find it unless they put their money into more risky investments.

Ron Paul wants to hit that older demographic, hit that point over and over and over again!

Brian4Liberty
11-10-2011, 02:12 PM

I think these comments were from this morning, not post debate. I could be wrong though. It's been known to happen.

It was around 11:05 am or 11:14 am EST this morning.

It was right before or after this segment:

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000056634