PDA

View Full Version : Time to stop

BillyDkid
11-06-2007, 01:28 PM
Okay, I don't know who's who, but I see accusations all over the place. If you think someone's a troll - ignor them. If someone is just "over enthusiastic", cut them some slack. I would agree, if RP is being excluded from the debate something has to be done up to and including civil disobedience. This infighting IS WHAT THEY WANT. So stop it. We should be very happy about yesterday, but we should also remember that they will stop at nothing to discredit us. They have the power, they have the media and they have the GOP - all we have is us and all the other Americans who want to save this country. I agree, we have to start hitting back - exposing the media liars and the GOP mover and shakers as the unAmerican, undemocratic people they are. We can't shame them, but we can expose them. So lets get our heads together and lets not slam our own people. None of us know who is a troll and who is not. I take it forgranted all of you are genuine supporters, but there are also some bossy people among the supporters and there is no doubt we have the occassional infiltrator. We have moderators for forum control and we don't need self appointed ones. Write letters to your editors. Call in to talk shows. Blast the news channels for being biased and deceitful, but stop fighting among ourselves.

DjLoTi
11-06-2007, 01:29 PM
Who really has time to hang out here all day? Threads are moving so quick, I'd say it's best just to drop in and drop out