PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Rick Perry supporters!

Elwar
11-10-2011, 07:05 AM
Hey, your guy gave it a good shot and we respect that. He can still be governor of one of the greatest states in the US.

Now that you are out looking for someone else to support, just realize that a lot of Rick Perry's rhetoric was using Ron Paul talking points (audit the Fed, nullification, states rights, eliminate departments...).

You have a great choice in fellow Texan, Ron Paul. He will stand up for the Constitution and walk the walk.

Welcome, and learn what you can about Ron Paul and the Constitution. Ron Paul is not going anywhere.

muzzled dogg
11-10-2011, 07:43 AM
Yes!

The Goat
11-10-2011, 07:48 AM
He was looking to Paul for help when that gaff happened on stage last night. Paul can still help us all.

speciallyblend
11-10-2011, 08:09 AM
make sure this is in the top 2 threads/ s . Welocme Perry supporters cause i seriously feel sorry for perry now! I never thought i could say that but i have no pity for cain!

Sematary
11-10-2011, 08:10 AM
That's what happens when you start coopting another candidates positions but haven't got it all down yet. I noticed quite a bit of all the candidates taking positions that Ron Paul is big on last night. The ONE thing none of them will commit to though is drawing down the troops and cutting back on the offensive budget.

speciallyblend
11-10-2011, 08:12 AM
That's what happens when you start coopting another candidates positions but haven't got it all down yet. I noticed quite a bit of all the candidates taking positions that Ron Paul is big on last night. The ONE thing none of them will commit to though is drawing down the troops and cutting back on the offensive budget.

yep , they tried their best to sound like lil ron paulers.

Revolution9
11-10-2011, 08:33 AM
He was looking to Paul for help when that gaff happened on stage last night. Paul can still help us all.

I loved that. A very human moment:)

Rev9

brushfire
11-10-2011, 08:38 AM

That was an indiscreet incident. They all are looking to Dr Paul for help. Whether they admit it or not, their talking points give it away.

Revolution9
11-10-2011, 08:38 AM
make sure this is in the top 2 threads/ s . Welocme Perry supporters cause i seriously feel sorry for perry now! I never thought i could say that but i have no pity for cain!

The way he handled the gaffe made me see him as a human, frail and all. He lost that aura of the iron chinned establishment pick. Decent fellow who made some mistakes because he was in a little too deep. I do not like the gardasil decision at all. Perfectly healthy kids died and were crippled. On other topics he has been using Paulian talking points. So he does have some head on his shoulders.

"Live free or die. How cool is that?" <- Very dumb and very bright thing to say depending on perspective.

Rev9

Miss Annie
11-10-2011, 09:24 AM
The way he handled the gaffe made me see him as a human, frail and all. He lost that aura of the iron chinned establishment pick. Decent fellow who made some mistakes because he was in a little too deep. I do not like the gardasil decision at all. Perfectly healthy kids died and were crippled. On other topics he has been using Paulian talking points. So he does have some head on his shoulders.

"Live free or die. How cool is that?" <- Very dumb and very bright thing to say depending on perspective.
Rev9

I could not agree more with this! His humanity has definitely been showing lately. At least he looked to the right person to help him last night and not over the other shoulder! It was as if he was constantly looking at Ron for his approval in what he was saying. Again, very dumb and very bright all at the same time!

smithtg
11-10-2011, 09:29 AM
there are a ton of perry articles today. These next 2-3 weeks could be defining for the race. Once someone drops - say if Perry caves to the pressure, Bachman and Cain may follow. Cain's situation is only going to get worse IMO.....even though he is a 'front runner' (media darling) That leave us against Romney and newt and frothy At that point Newt gets a surge, RP stays in third I think. Soon Newt's dirt will come out and flip flopper Romney will have no where to hide

CaptainAmerica
11-10-2011, 09:37 AM
I loved that. A very human moment:)

Rev9

Like the kid who didn't study for the test,wanting to copy some answers lol

georgiaboy
11-10-2011, 09:44 AM
From one RP to another RP, it's that simple, folks!

Welcome to the forums.

We believe in states' rights, bearing arms, life, liberty, and the pursuit of the American dream, without an overblown federal bureaucracy to get in our way. We believe in defending this land of the free to our dying breath, and to enforcing the rule of law, the constitution of these United States. We believe charity belongs in the home and local communities, not in the hands of big government. We believe in a sound, stable currency which rewards hard work, saving, and enjoying the fruits of our labor.

Join us!

Athan
11-10-2011, 09:45 AM
Perry was always the candidate that would try to take away tea party votes. Now they are huddling around Cain. Once Cain implodes from the media assault, THEN maybe we may see some supporters come away to our side. Especially with the severity of the EU situation growing worse by day.

InTradePro
11-10-2011, 10:10 AM
Perry did okay, yes he forgot something, it was funny, it happens to us all. That is nothing compared to Cain's sex scandals.

tfurrh
11-10-2011, 10:18 AM
Rick Perry supporters are looking for a place to go.

Crash & Burn from last night's debate. But, I might add: Rick Perry wants to balance the budget by 2020, Paul wants to balance the budget by 2015. Perry wants to cut 3 Depts, Paul wants to cut 5. Perry wants to let the young opt out of SS while keeping obligations to the older, same for Paul. Perry wants to end overseas 'adventurism,' as does Paul. Perry was harsh on the FED, Paul is the FED's biggest critic. Perry runs a weak executive office in TX, Paul wants to run a weak executive office from the White House.

The biggest difference is Paul can debate, Perry cannot. Paul's thoughts are original & authentic, and Perry can't remember what he's been coached to say. Paul is the candidate to beat Obama. Rick Perry supporters, please take a second look at Ron Paul.

The Free Hornet
11-10-2011, 10:19 AM
The sexual allegations against Perry fizzled while the allegations regarding Cain have sizzled. I'm slightly more inclined to trust Perry's gut instinct over Romney or Cain or Newt. Sometimes the worst thing in office is having someone too smart for our good*.

* Ron Paul is the clear exception here.**

** Ron is exceptional as he realizes government - and by extention himself - isn't there to solve all our problems unlike Newt who thinks studying a train wreck for thirty years makes you an engineer.

oyarde
11-10-2011, 12:05 PM
Greetings to all ! Welcome aboard .

Seraphim
11-10-2011, 12:15 PM
This,

Perry's human error will liekly have little effect because he was honest about it - some will say HES DUMB I WONT VOTE FOR HIM, some will say HE'S HUMAN, I LIKE THAT.

On the flip side, if Cain did in fact sexually assault those women - he's done.

I love how Perry looked at Ron Paul when he was struggling as if to say "Help me out Pops"...Ron Paul is the man and every single GOP candidate knows it.

Perry did okay, yes he forgot something, it was funny, it happens to us all. That is nothing compared to Cain's sex scandals.

Dianne
11-10-2011, 12:34 PM

As in candidate Hermacide, who looked like a fool unable to answer any questions in detail.. His 999 plan going to save the day, whatever the problem is, lol.

Romulus
11-10-2011, 12:40 PM
Ron Paul is not going anywhere. - but UP

fixed it for you!

Elwar
11-10-2011, 02:25 PM
fixed it for you!

:)

limequat
11-10-2011, 03:09 PM
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j71/Limequat/RP/whats3.jpg