PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain WATCH: Alleged Harasser Herman Cain Calls Pelosi 'Princess'

Agorism
11-09-2011, 11:25 PM
WATCH: Alleged Harasser Herman Cain Calls Pelosi 'Princess'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/09/herman-cain-princess-nancy-pelosi_n_1085242.html

Legislation has already been written -- HR 3000. In the previous Congress, it was HR 3400. What that does is -- it has already been written. We didn't hear about it in the previous Congress because Princess Nancy sent to it committee and it stayed there. It never came out. HR 3000 allows the decisions to be with the doctors and patients, not with the bureaucrat in Washington, D.C. The audience laughed at Cain's remark.

The Free Hornet
11-09-2011, 11:58 PM
This may not 'blow up', but it is capping his support, "'Princess Nancy' + sex-harassment claims = Herman Cain's looming women problem (http://miamiherald.typepad.com/nakedpolitics/2011/11/princess-nancy-sex-harassment-claims-herman-cains-looming-women-problem.html)".

ONUV
11-10-2011, 01:30 AM
perry's brain fart overshadowed this. cain wins again. :mad:

bluesc
11-10-2011, 01:34 AM
It's funny, Cain does everything that could possibly offend women and has it as the most covered story of the month and yet he still beats Ron with women, while some here blame the language on these forums as the reason Ron has such low support among women.

anaconda
11-10-2011, 02:49 AM
This may not 'blow up', but it is capping his support, "'Princess Nancy' + sex-harassment claims = Herman Cain's looming women problem (http://miamiherald.typepad.com/nakedpolitics/2011/11/princess-nancy-sex-harassment-claims-herman-cains-looming-women-problem.html)".

Better than "the bitch hoe tabled the bill in committee."

amy31416
11-10-2011, 03:26 AM
It's funny, Cain does everything that could possibly offend women and has it as the most covered story of the month and yet he still beats Ron with women, while some here blame the language on these forums as the reason Ron has such low support among women.

He has low support among men as well, just not as low.

If you want someone to blame, why not just pick any random group of human beings (aside from libertarians) and have a look at the percentage that support him. Start with neocons.

bluesc
11-10-2011, 03:37 AM
He has low support among men as well, just not as low.

If you want someone to blame, why not just pick any random group of human beings (aside from libertarians) and have a look at the percentage that support him. Start with neocons.

I'm aware he has low support among everyone, but this thread was about Cain, and his comments about "Princess Nancy", and I was referencing those recent allegations and the way he handled them. If he had sexual allegations against him by homosexuals and he dismissed them as "****" and people here were blaming Ron polling lower with gays on a certain well known anti-gay user, I would have mentioned that too.

I'm not looking to blame anyone.

11-10-2011, 07:24 AM

The language on these forums rises way above the standards of others. We might let something slip once and while like any adult that's passionate about a subject does. But we respect women. Cain's PAC called one of the women an ugly bitch. I mean come on.

UtahApocalypse
11-10-2011, 07:29 AM
Anyone that thinks Cain is done after the accusations did not hear that crowd last night booing them even asking. It was that moment I know in my brain that he will get the nomination.

11-10-2011, 07:39 AM
Sounded more like they were booing Cain to me.

Tina
11-10-2011, 07:46 AM
Cain is really starting to look like a misogynist, it won't play well.

anaconda
11-10-2011, 05:30 PM
Anyone that thinks Cain is done after the accusations did not hear that crowd last night booing them even asking. It was that moment I know in my brain that he will get the nomination.

If Cain gets the nomination Paul will win the presidency from a 3rd party.

TwoJ
11-10-2011, 05:41 PM

I took it as they were booing the moderators asking the question, I was tired of them bringing it up also and I hate Cain.

ShaneEnochs
11-10-2011, 05:57 PM

They were booing the moderator. That debate was geared toward the economy, and that's what people wanted to hear about. I'm glad they booed. I would have too.

Zap!
11-10-2011, 06:16 PM
So what. Al Gore was always called Prince Albert, why the double standard?

qh4dotcom
11-10-2011, 07:19 PM
Hmmm....Cain calls Nancy Pelosi a princess and Alan Greenspan the most successful Fed chairman (Bloomberg debate).

Brian4Liberty
11-10-2011, 08:36 PM
Maybe Pelosi will file a sexual harassment complaint. ;)

Was it a bad thing when we called George W. Bush "King George"? Richard Perle the "Prince of Darkness"? Lyndsey Graham the "Queen of South Carolina"?