PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul throws up the FIVE!!! Rick Perry's campaign EXPLODES!!!

TXcarlosTX
11-09-2011, 10:13 PM
WOW!!! That what happens when you try to point out your cutting vs The KING of CUTTING!!! MR. 1Trillion 5 Departments Cutter - Ron Paul! HAHA. Ron Paul doesn't throw punches to KO he just throws up FIVE on it.

This reminds me of when Barcelona scored 5 Goals against Real Madrid. Over 100k throwing up the FIVE!!!
Watch - http://youtu.be/YUqZPC8vlAk

1stAmendguy
11-09-2011, 10:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpVD0v17WyA

TXcarlosTX
11-09-2011, 10:18 PM
Was that Ron Paul giggling before Rick Perry's "OOPS"?????

If it is my theory is correct. Ron Paul KO's Rick Perry!

1stAmendguy
11-09-2011, 10:22 PM
Lol I just saw another parallel to your "he throws up the five"

The five on Fox certainly felt vomited on after RP said he was reluctant to endorse another republican candidate if he were to lose ;)

djruden
11-09-2011, 10:22 PM

He is saying 'HUD HUD' (dept of housing and urban development)

1stAmendguy
11-09-2011, 10:27 PM
He is saying 'HUD HUD' (dept of housing and urban development)

Brilliant!

rideurlightning
11-09-2011, 10:31 PM
Man I almost felt bad for Perry there. He was looking for some help from the Doctor and he was DENIED! Classic.

Maximus
11-09-2011, 10:33 PM
I also didn't get why he put a 3 up in Paul's face... like what's your point?

Perry: "Take that Paul! 3 departments, what say YOU?!?"
Paul: "I got 5 of a kind baby, I win"

miyavi
11-09-2011, 10:34 PM
LMFAOOOOOOOOOO hes so done.

FSP-Rebel
11-09-2011, 10:34 PM
Woods is fucking up this talk about Ron's talk tonight. Meaning legit.u?

acptulsa
11-09-2011, 10:35 PM

And I can actually name them, too.

Athan
11-09-2011, 10:37 PM
Perry is done.

pipewerKz
11-09-2011, 10:40 PM
That's hilarious that Ron was whispering "HUD, HUD." Thanks for pointing that out.

Front page on drudge has a pic of Perry that says 53 seconds and links to the video of him derailing.

From Zero Hedge: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/moment-rick-perrys-presidential-chances-flash-crashed

aowen
11-09-2011, 10:44 PM
Ron's laugh at 2:01. HAHAHA!

RileyE104

I think he was trying to earn Congressman Paul's respect since none of the other candidates are talking about eliminating departments.

When it blew up in his face and then later Dr. Paul was asked about Perry and crony-capitalism, I viewed Paul's not wanting to strike Perry as a play for Perry's endorsement when he finally decides to go back to being the Governor of Texas.

Pizzo
We need that forum member (name escapes me) to make one of those pwned videos with his clip.

AggieforPaul
11-09-2011, 10:49 PM
I think its down to Romney-Paul-Newt-Cain now

Inkblots
11-09-2011, 11:01 PM
Man I almost felt bad for Perry there. He was looking for some help from the Doctor and he was DENIED! Classic.

No, he wasn't. Ron tried to help him out by suggesting agencies, didn't you hear that? Interestingly, as I look at comment threads, a lot of people are saying nice things about Dr. Paul for trying to help rather than just watching Perry squirm. They're saying things like it was "endearing" and makes him look "empathetic".

It's actually the most positive response to Ron I've seen on some of these conservative websites. It just goes to show, a lot of people think about character as much as or even more than policy when judging candidates. I'm glad Ron got an opportunity to show that he's a genuinely nice guy.

IterTemporis
11-09-2011, 11:03 PM
Yes, Ron did help him, however it is very hard to hear. After Perry turns to Ron for the 2nd time for help, you can hear Ron whispering something to Perry.

Tod
11-09-2011, 11:07 PM
Perry, "It's three agencies of government when I get there that are gone. Commerce, Education, and the uh..uh..what's the third one there? Let's see..."
Paul, "you need five"
Perry, "oh, five, okay,
Paul, "yeah you need five"
Perry, "so Commerce, Education, and uh..the uh..uh..uh"
Paul, "five" "five" "five" "five"
Romney, "EPA?"
Perry, "EPA!, now there you go!"
moderator, "Seriously? Is the EPA one you are talking about?"
Perry, "No, sir. No, sir. We were talking about the agencies of government....The EPA needs to be rebuilt, no doubt about that"
moderator, "but you can't name the third one?"
Perry, "the third agency of government...I would do away with Education, uh...the...uh"
Romney,"Commerce?"
Perry, "Commerce, and let's see.."
moderator?, "oh, my"
Perry, "...I can't. Oops."

Paul was having fun with that! :D It was Romney who was trying to be helpful. (but Perry is beyond help!)

RSLudlum
11-09-2011, 11:13 PM
No, he wasn't. Ron tried to help him out by suggesting agencies, didn't you hear that? Interestingly, as I look at comment threads, a lot of people are saying nice things about Dr. Paul for trying to help rather than just watching Perry squirm. They're saying things like it was "endearing" and makes him look "empathetic".

It's actually the most positive response to Ron I've seen on some of these conservative websites. It just goes to show, a lot of people think about character as much as or even more than policy when judging candidates. I'm glad Ron got an opportunity to show that he's a genuinely nice guy.

RP has no problem with building coalitions esp. when closing federal departments is involved. ;)

mport1
11-09-2011, 11:14 PM
Of course Perry doesn't know the names of the agencies. His entire economic policy is a sham somebody else wrote for him and he just forgot his line. Ron Paul actually knows what he is talking about.

IterTemporis
11-09-2011, 11:20 PM
Perry, "It's three agencies of government when I get there that are gone. Commerce, Education, and the uh..uh..what's the third one there? Let's see..."
Paul, "you need five"
Perry, "oh, five, okay, so Commerce, Education, and uh..the uh..uh..uh"
Someone else, "EPA?"
"Seriously? Is the EPA one you are talking about?"
"No, sir. No, sir. We were talking about the agencies of government....The EPA needs to be rebuilt, no doubt about that"
"but you can't name the third one?"
"the third agency of government...I would do away with Education, uh...the...uh"
"Commerce?"
"Commerce, and let's see.."
"oh, my"
"...I can't. Oops."

That wasn't Paul who said commerce, I think it was one of the moderators. Listen very closely when Perry turns to Paul for the second time for help. You can hear Ron. Right before Romney says EPA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zUA2rDVrmNg

From 18 to 20 seconds, you can hear Ron whispering.

Carehn
11-09-2011, 11:23 PM
That wasn't Paul who said commerce, I think it was one of the moderators. Listen very closely when Perry turns to Paul for the second time for help. You can hear Ron. Right before Romney says EPA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zUA2rDVrmNg

From 18 to 20 seconds, you can hear Ron whispering.
"HUD, HUD"

Feelgood
11-09-2011, 11:26 PM
Ron should have looked at him and said, "sorry I'm not gonna bail you out, I dont believe in bailouts." Woulda been a classic.

AlexG
11-09-2011, 11:32 PM
It's also ironic since Perry's whole campaign revolves around using "America's energy." You would think the word "energy" would have popped into his line of thought

S.Shorland
11-09-2011, 11:36 PM

AlexG
11-09-2011, 11:37 PM
Ron Paul should have said "How about I list the 5 departments I'm axeing and you pick the two you like the most?"

FreedomProsperityPeace
11-10-2011, 01:41 AM
I can't wait to hear what that Perry fanboi Eric Bolling has to say tomorrow on The Five. :D

eleganz
11-10-2011, 01:57 AM
Did Romney say EPA just to make Perry look bad? sorta sounds like it...

anyway, I used to hate it when the teacher called on me and I had nothing to say, felt just like Perry did today. :D

BarryDonegan
11-10-2011, 02:16 AM
Rick Perry got caught trying to cheat off Ron Paul. Ron Paul reminded him he wanted to cut five rather than giving him a department to cut. This caused him to short circuit with fear over what those departments might be.

Dianne
11-10-2011, 04:03 AM

If it is my theory is correct. Ron Paul KO's Rick Perry!

Agreed, lol.. You can just tell by Paul's face, he had Perry in a head lock and he wasn't about to help Perry out of it. And then of course Cain's solution for anything is his 999 plan. According to Cain, 999 will solve the wars, the economy, education; it is his answer to everything because it's the only thing he knows about anything.

Kords21
11-10-2011, 04:29 AM
Rick Perry got caught trying to cheat off Ron Paul. Ron Paul reminded him he wanted to cut five rather than giving him a department to cut. This caused him to short circuit with fear over what those departments might be.

Dr. Paul used a Jedi mind trick on Perry

asurfaholic
11-10-2011, 04:36 AM
This is funny, but I can't say anything. I have major brain farts like this all the time, I felt bad for Perry. I don't wish that anyone gets made a fool just because of a brain fart. But in any case, he struggles hard when compared to the intelligence of the other candidates, and that can't be excused when you are trying out for the big leagues.

WarNoMore
11-10-2011, 04:44 AM
Oh how I laughed. At least these guys are good at providing entertainment. Cain, Perry, and Bachmann all have delivered the lulz.

Eric21ND
11-10-2011, 06:10 AM

Which comment threads are you looking at? I haven't seen any comments giving kudos to Dr. Paul trying to help Perry with his brain freeze.

Eric21ND
11-10-2011, 06:13 AM
Paul, "you need five"
Perry, "oh, five, okay,
Paul, "yeah you need five"
Perry, "so Commerce, Education, and uh..the uh..uh..uh"
Romney, "EPA?"
moderator, "Seriously? Is the EPA one you are talking about?"
Perry, "No, sir. No, sir. We were talking about the agencies of government....The EPA needs to be rebuilt, no doubt about that"
moderator, "but you can't name the third one?"
Perry, "the third agency of government...I would do away with Education, uh...the...uh"
Romney,"Commerce?"
Perry, "Commerce, and let's see.."
moderator?, "oh, my"
Perry, "...I can't. Oops."

Paul was having fun with that! :D It was Romney who was trying to be helpful. (but Perry is beyond help!)
Pretty sure Ron said Commerce toward the end no?

IterTemporis
11-10-2011, 06:20 AM
Pretty sure Ron said Commerce toward the end no?

No. Listen to the voice, it doesn't sound like Paul.

Ron did help him, but he whispered it so it is hard to hear.

WarNoMore
11-10-2011, 06:42 AM
Yeah I do think Ron was whispering HUD, but Perry went with Romney's answer then realized that wasn't what he wanted to say.

ghengis86
11-10-2011, 07:01 AM
Ron should have looked at him and said, "sorry I'm not gonna bail you out, I dont believe in bailouts." Woulda been a classic.

Yep. Something like "Sorry, Rick, can't help you out here; I don't believe in bailouts"

Would have brought the house down.

But the setup for 'is the gov a crony-capitalist' was handled well. Paul didn't kick him when he was down, partly b/c Ron doesn't attack individuals and partly b/c it's good politics; we'll need those Perry voters to win.

wgadget
11-10-2011, 07:08 AM
Of course Perry doesn't know the names of the agencies. His entire economic policy is a sham somebody else wrote for him and he just forgot his line. Ron Paul actually knows what he is talking about.

Dang..So he can't even play the President on TV?

ZanZibar
11-10-2011, 07:46 AM
For those feeling sorry for Perry, remember he FORCED girls to get vaccinated in Texas. He deserves much worse than being embarrassed by flubbing a debate question.

VanBummel
11-10-2011, 08:08 AM
Haha, someone's already made one of these... :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdZolM0NLh0

speciallyblend
11-10-2011, 08:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZhWB0Kh-3s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZhWB0Kh-3s

TXcarlosTX
11-19-2011, 04:42 PM
Ron Paul just threw up the FIVE!!! Its on NOW!!