PDA

View Full Version : [Video] All Ron Paul Responses At The CNBC Republican Debate

Immortal Technique
11-09-2011, 09:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj0j1oY1Ypo

Airing Date Nov.09, 2011

All Ron Paul Responses At The CNBC Republican Debate

ronpaulraps
11-09-2011, 10:12 PM
Thanks for the clip

TCE
11-09-2011, 10:13 PM
Thank you, sir.

wgadget
11-09-2011, 10:25 PM
I loved how Ron got the last word in the debate.

Nate-ForLiberty
11-09-2011, 10:27 PM
What a brilliant performance by Ron Paul. Wow! This was like watching two masters play chess. To the layman they see two guys staring at a chess board only occasionally moving a game piece, but to someone who knows what's happening it's the most intense thing you'll ever witness.

Ron Paul was ALL OVER these questions. When he's speaking everyone is looking at him and learning. You can see it in their faces. They know they are in the presence of a great mind. And although Ron Paul plays the part of being a quaint old man without too much political refinement, he is doing EXACTLY what Obama did 4 years ago.

"Yes we can!" has become "Believe me!" (think of the subliminal effects of this phrase running in your head!)

Watch the video again and listen. You'll here "and believe me..." come out of his mouth quite often. Our new slogan is...

"I believe in Ron Paul."

This should be repeated for the sheep ad nauseum until they are saying it and don't know why. I know the grassroots has been getting burned out. What you guys may not realize is how much slack Ron Paul has personally held the last month or so. I've never seen him work so ingeniously an subtly. It's almost scary. For those of you worried about his answers being too technical, remember, this is the CNBC crowd, so they know more about this stuff than the average dope. Ron Paul's answers were spot on for these people.

11/11/11 marks the ending of our conventional moneybombs, i believe. We'll raise 2Million or so. On 12/16/11, the anniversary of the Boston Tea Party, we will have competing fundraising drives from all of the "Tea Party" candidates. This is the day we MUST out raise EVERY SINGLE CANDIDATE bar none. We must absolutely show who is the Tea Party candidate and who is lying out their noses. 12/16/11 will mark phase 2 of this campaign. And as we all know, the 2nd movement is when the development becomes truly intense.

Prepare for it.

We are the voice of Liberty.
We Believe in Ron Paul.

Our time is now.

TCE
11-09-2011, 10:34 PM
I was impressed with Ron's performance even though I would have liked him to flesh out his student loan answer a bit more. It would be nice for him to finally break free from Perry and cement third/4th place as part of the top tier.

Carole
11-09-2011, 11:20 PM
Dr. Paul did as much as humanly possible with the time allotted him. Great job again. :)

ClayTrainor
11-09-2011, 11:25 PM
Oh shit... there was another debate tonight? sweet... they're always fun as hell to watch. :D

QuickZ06
11-09-2011, 11:31 PM
GOOD debate tonight! Dr. Paul did very well.

ClayTrainor
11-09-2011, 11:42 PM
He nailed that student loan question!

ryanmkeisling
11-09-2011, 11:43 PM
Thanks.

asurfaholic
11-10-2011, 04:56 AM
I didn't watch the debate, but I tried to keep up with the official thread. It is so much more fun to watch RPF. I don't miss anything that way, except Bachmann's annoying voice..

Thanks for the highlights

vita3
11-10-2011, 06:54 AM
Well done, the man is a very good debater.

Czolgosz
11-10-2011, 07:12 AM
Hard to believe the average person is too brainwashed to properly vote.

wgadget
11-10-2011, 07:37 AM
What a brilliant performance by Ron Paul. Wow! This was like watching two masters play chess. To the layman they see two guys staring at a chess board only occasionally moving a game piece, but to someone who knows what's happening it's the most intense thing you'll ever witness.

Ron Paul was ALL OVER these questions. When he's speaking everyone is looking at him and learning. You can see it in their faces. They know they are in the presence of a great mind. And although Ron Paul plays the part of being a quaint old man without too much political refinement, he is doing EXACTLY what Obama did 4 years ago.

"Yes we can!" has become "Believe me!" (think of the subliminal effects of this phrase running in your head!)

Watch the video again and listen. You'll here "and believe me..." come out of his mouth quite often. Our new slogan is...

"I believe in Ron Paul."

This should be repeated for the sheep ad nauseum until they are saying it and don't know why. I know the grassroots has been getting burned out. What you guys may not realize is how much slack Ron Paul has personally held the last month or so. I've never seen him work so ingeniously an subtly. It's almost scary. For those of you worried about his answers being too technical, remember, this is the CNBC crowd, so they know more about this stuff than the average dope. Ron Paul's answers were spot on for these people.

11/11/11 marks the ending of our conventional moneybombs, i believe. We'll raise 2Million or so. On 12/16/11, the anniversary of the Boston Tea Party, we will have competing fundraising drives from all of the "Tea Party" candidates. This is the day we MUST out raise EVERY SINGLE CANDIDATE bar none. We must absolutely show who is the Tea Party candidate and who is lying out their noses. 12/16/11 will mark phase 2 of this campaign. And as we all know, the 2nd movement is when the development becomes truly intense.

Prepare for it.

We are the voice of Liberty.
We Believe in Ron Paul.

Our time is now.

Love this^

specsaregood
11-10-2011, 12:49 PM
Wow, dr. paul was on fire last night.

lester1/2jr
11-10-2011, 04:32 PM
I can't watch anymore Mitt Romney debate performances. He is so boring and they ask him every other question.

randomname
11-10-2011, 04:39 PM
such an angry man! http://www.hondenvrienden.be/forum/Smileys/new/love-smiley-020.gif

VBRonPaulFan
11-10-2011, 05:10 PM
awesome responses except for the one where romney questioned him about medicaid and he wandered off into talking about the housing crisis.

Carson
11-10-2011, 05:32 PM
He was coming on crystal clear and the things he explained rang like a bell. My favorite answer was the one about paying for it like you do your cell phone. As everyones mouths dropped open to the floor before they could reel them back in an interrupt he got out a beautiful answer complete with how if you let the government do it they will pick just one and mess everything up. I guess you had to be there.

I'm going to check out the video and I'll post the time he pulls it off.

Mostly I'm going back to watch to see if I can hear little echoes bounce back out of all of the open mouths.

9:30 is, "The way you pay for cell phones."

The lead in to how do you pay for education starts way back at 7:37.

All and all a great debate. Every candidate seems to realize thing have changed. We are once again moving in the right direction.

Newt had a contributed some good information to the debate on education also. He mentions some type of collage where you work you way through like the old days. He said by the time people graduated about the only debt they had was if they bought a car or not.

Immortal Technique
11-26-2011, 09:01 AM
Hi there,

In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we've completed
processing your counter-notification regarding your video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj0j1oY1Ypo

This content has been restored unless you have deleted the video(s). Your
account will not be penalized.

Regards,

The YouTube Team