PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain NBC News: No 'Grand Wizard' in GOP to Force Cain Out

Give me liberty
11-09-2011, 05:47 PM
http://nation.foxnews.com/herman-cain/2011/11/09/nbc-news-no-grand-wizard-gop-force-cain-out

ANN CURRY, CO-HOST, "TODAY" SHOW: "He's not stepping down, continuing to suck the air out of the narrative the Republican party really wants to tell. Does the party now wish he would just go away?"

DAVID GREGORY, HOST, "MEET THE PRESS": "Well there is no, you know, Grand Wizard in the party right now who can really force the issue. I've talked to Cain's advisers in Iowa, they think their support is still strong there, that it's not falling.

Sorry but i am not buying DAVID GREGORY cliams that Herman Cain advisers told him they think their support is still strong in Iowa :rolleyes:
And you know what i do believe the GOP may force Herman Cain out of the race dont forget his running his election campaign like a book sale.

parocks
11-09-2011, 06:10 PM
David Gregory calling Republicans Klansmen. Sweet!

Aratus
11-09-2011, 06:12 PM
admittedly the D&D thread here is clever and cute, as nearly all dr. ron paul's
opponents seem value neutral, yes... its not wizard harry potter we speak of.

Kords21
11-09-2011, 06:16 PM
The longer the Cain scandal goes on the harder it's going to be for the candidates to get their message across and they'll quickly grow tired of always having to answer non-issue Cain related stuff. Even if proven innocent, the GOP is losing precious time and momentum on this matter. I can't imagine too many GOP insiders/high-ups are happy about this negative energy that Cain is creating. I think just based on his policy stances, Cain is an embarassment and quite the mystery as to why he's polling so high, but this scandal will eventually force him to drop out. I don't know if Cain thinks he's bigger than the party, but the Repbulican party is definatlely bigger than Cain.

parocks
11-09-2011, 06:31 PM
The longer the Cain scandal goes on the harder it's going to be for the candidates to get their message across and they'll quickly grow tired of always having to answer non-issue Cain related stuff. Even if proven innocent, the GOP is losing precious time and momentum on this matter. I can't imagine too many GOP insiders/high-ups are happy about this negative energy that Cain is creating. I think just based on his policy stances, Cain is an embarassment and quite the mystery as to why he's polling so high, but this scandal will eventually force him to drop out. I don't know if Cain thinks he's bigger than the party, but the Repbulican party is definatlely bigger than Cain.

Do you think that the Cain stuff will prevent the GOP from nominating a candidate?

What IS happening, is that the smooth transition of votes from Cain to the next flavor of the month is being disrupted by the natural tendency of Republicans to support the Republican candidate when that candidate is unfairly attacked. Cain is holding on to his support pretty well.

torchbearer
11-09-2011, 06:44 PM
what is weird is the fact the the KKK was created by the democratic party to keep black people from voting.