PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Supporters Suck

newmedia4ron
11-06-2007, 12:52 PM
You have 6 options

Work on becoming a delegate
OR
Go outside and talk to unaware people about Ron Paul right now. (Canvass, circulate petitions, etc)
OR
Call radio and tv stations.
OR
Donate money.
OR
Attend your local GOP meetings.
OR
Shut the hell up.

Listen up!
STOP posting links to hitpieces, if you react to them there will only be more of them.
STOP speculating on donations. Is that really a good use of time?
STOP having money bomb ideas. We have like 8 already.
LOOK at the thread titles before you post something. We have so many threads about the exactly same thing.
Try to post in the appropriate subforums.
Can you please not make a whole thread for every thought you have.
Blog comments, youtube ratings, and digg comments should never be priority over canvassing or sign waving.
NEVER EVER REPLY TO RON PAUL HATERS/TROLLS
Time is running out.
I HOPE THIS LIGHTS A FIRE UNDER YOUR ASS.

Kregener
11-06-2007, 12:53 PM
Well said friend!

Roxi
11-06-2007, 12:53 PM
LOL... i totally appreciate what your saying here, but experience has told me telling these people what to do only backfires :) .... just don't expect to NOT see a f*ck u in this thread!!!

uncloned21
11-06-2007, 12:55 PM
RON PAUL HIMSELF says to keep doing what we've been doing! It's working. Writing this thread was not one of the options, was it?

You have 4 options
Go outside and talk to unaware people about Ron Paul right now.
OR
OR
Donate money.
OR
Shut the hell up.

Brinck Slattery
11-06-2007, 12:56 PM
Hey NewMedia, you dirty Guiliani plant, STFU!

Haha no, I kid. Seriously, we should be riding high today, not getting stuck in the mud of shoddy journalism and uninformed talking heads.

All that was wrong will be righted, and all that good stuff. Be proactive, brag in a positive way to people you see. "Oh, you don't think he has a chance? He just raised more money on a single day than any other Republican running."

Positivity, people!

belian78
11-06-2007, 12:59 PM
You have 4 options
Go outside and talk to unaware people about Ron Paul right now.
OR
OR
Donate money.
OR
Shut the hell up.

Listen up!
STOP posting links to hitpieces, if you react to them there will only be more of them.
STOP speculating on donations. Is that really a good use of time?
STOP having money bomb ideas. We have like 8 already.
LOOK at the thread titles before you post something. We have so many threads about the exactly same thing.
Try to post in the appropriate subforums.
Can you please not make a whole thread for every thought you have.
Blog comments, youtube ratings, and digg comments should never be priority over canvassing or sign waving.
Time is running out.
I HOPE THIS LIGHTS A FIRE UNDER YOUR ASS.

no offense, but this isnt the way to go about 'lighting a fire'. you may be right, but you come off as an ass. oh and as Roxic said F*** U. LOL j/k :D

newmedia4ron
11-06-2007, 01:06 PM
First off
(yes I'm being hyprocrital by replying)

Second off
Your right the posting of this thread is hyprocrital. My brain hurts....

I appreciate the online efforts. I love the Ron Paul supporters but we are not focused right now (including me...)

We get all happy over some blog coverage?
BS!

I do canvass houses near I live but I'm online today to coordinate phone efforts to radio/tv.

This is really unproductive in itself but you get the point. Maybe you don't? Sorry I haven't slept in over a day....:o ...nonsense.... just ignore me....

avix123
11-06-2007, 01:06 PM
Hey guys check out this hit piece: http://youtube.com/watch?v=_0719DxMOUY

I heard were getting 100million pennies in donations

The best time for another money bomb would be on December 7th!! Show the Japanese we still mean business!!

I'm going to start a new thread titled: "Reasons Ron Paul can win"

I ran around outside yelling RON PAUL and someone called the cops on me.

newmedia4ron
11-06-2007, 01:09 PM
Hey guys check out this hit piece: http://youtube.com/watch?v=_0719DxMOUY

I heard were getting 100million pennies in donations

The best time for another money bomb would be on December 7th!! Show the Japanese we still mean business!!

I'm going to start a new thread titled: "Reasons Ron Paul can win"

:D

LibertyEagle
11-06-2007, 01:10 PM

Uhh.... What impact did you think you were going to have by doing this? It surely isn't going to convince someone to vote for him. But, it would go along well with what the MSM tries to paint us as... weirdos, fringe, whackos.

newmedia4ron
11-06-2007, 01:14 PM
Uhh.... What impact did you think you were going to have by doing this? It surely isn't going to convince someone to vote for him. But, it would go along well with what the MSM tries to paint us as... weirdos, fringe, whackos.

See you LibertyEagle, yes I picking on you. Set aside the fact that avix123 was joking, Why even make that comment? How is that a productive comment? When somone posts a bad idea everyone should ignore the thread and let that post sink. That way the bad ideas are not encouraged;).

newmedia4ron
11-07-2007, 11:50 AM
please read.

jumpyg1258
11-07-2007, 11:56 AM
You forgot "Stop posting personal attacks on other Ron Paul supporters or anyone for that matter."

I never saw what a lot of peeps where saying about RP supporters with the "annoying RPers" and such till today. Not saying they are limited to the RP campaign, heck I am sure every campaign has them, its just that I have never been affected by it till now.

Ra_
11-07-2007, 12:04 PM
With a tent this large, there are going to be some people who think any idea is a bad idea.
For example, a lot of people thought Trevor's November5th was a bad idea.
Thank goodness he had the strength to ignore them.
Visionary people have always been rare but one thing that has always been plentiful,
are the psychic vampires who are always at hand to condemn you for being different.
Almost all great ideas are, by their nature, different and difficult to accept at first.
Just like Dr. Paul himself, they resist the status quo.

We're gonna see a lot of weird stuff in the coming months.
We'll just have to point at any embarassing things
and write them off as the independant views of a single supporter.

I find an assortment of wacky ideas to be preferable to the kind of group that obediently thinks and behaves just as they are instructed.

JoshLowry
11-07-2007, 12:05 PM
With a tent this large, there are going to be some people who think any idea is a bad idea.
Visionary people have always been rare but one thing that has always been plentiful,
are the psychic vampires who are always at hand to condemn you for being different.
Almost all great ideas are, by their nature, different and difficult to accept at first.

I find a lot of wacky ideas to be preferable to the kind of group that obediently thinks and behaves just as they are instructed.

It has been a wild ride indeed.

Cissey
11-07-2007, 12:07 PM
I, for one, am a new Ron Paul supporter and do not appreciate being told on this website that I "suck." How do you expect to get new supporters if you are going to post that crap?????:mad:

Brinck Slattery
11-07-2007, 12:07 PM

I find an assortment of wacky ideas to be preferable to the kind of group that obediently thinks and behaves just as they are instructed.

You do realize that there's a happy middle ground between mindless automaton and free-wheeling child of the age of aquarius, right? It's not the ideas that people are putting forth that are being criticized, it's the way they defame and accuse those who aren't 100% on board. Just general golden rule stuff.

avix123
11-07-2007, 12:10 PM

Sarcasm detector not working today? Maybe has never worked?

Ron Paul Fan
11-07-2007, 12:10 PM
I don't think we suck. For God's sake we just raised $4 million in one day!!!!!!! Average donation was $103! Some are just misguided like the ones who wanted to ban speech on here. But they are allowed to express their views. But where the line is drawn in the sand is when they try to enforce their views on others like the neo-cons preach. I have a feeling these people will soon realize that giving up a little liberty for a little security is foolish. Just remember that the freedom message brings us together, it doesn't divide us.

ValidusCustodiae
11-07-2007, 12:13 PM
Why isn't one of those choices trying to become a delegate? There is far too little emphasis on this among supporters.

WHY AREN'T YOU ALL BECOMING DELEGATES, I AM! IT'S THE ONLY WAY RON PAUL CAN WIN.... GET IN GEARRR!

newmedia4ron
11-07-2007, 12:14 PM
Why isn't one of those choices trying to become a delegate? There is far too little emphasis on this among supporters.

WHY AREN'T YOU ALL BECOMING DELEGATES, I AM! IT'S THE ONLY WAY RON PAUL CAN WIN.... GET IN GEARRR!

You're right.

Brinck Slattery
11-07-2007, 12:14 PM
I don't think we suck. For God's sake we just raised $4 million in one day!!!!!!! Average donation was $103! Some are just misguided like the ones who wanted to ban speech on here. But they are allowed to express their views. But where the line is drawn in the sand is when they try to enforce their views on others like the neo-cons preach. I have a feeling these people will soon realize that giving up a little liberty for a little security is foolish. Just remember that the freedom message brings us together, it doesn't divide us.

dude, RonPaulForums.com isn't the federal, state, or local government. This extended metaphor is starting to chafe me.

But true true dat about the fact that we don't suck. In fact, we are the most incredible group of grassroots political activists that I've ever seen.

jumpyg1258
11-07-2007, 12:15 PM
I, for one, am a new Ron Paul supporter and do not appreciate being told on this website that I "suck." How do you expect to get new supporters if you are going to post that crap?????:mad:

Amen! :D

Ron Paul is a shining example of how we should conduct ourselves on this board when it comes to others. I love how he doesn't stoop to other candidates levels with personal attacks on others. He just tells it like it is, a true debater!

speciallyblend
11-07-2007, 06:06 PM
Hey i ran outside and yelled Ron Paul to,but i didnt have cops come,they waved:) anyway yelling RON PAUL is a good stress relief and it saves from destroying your tv when MSM lies.:)

Sematary
11-07-2007, 06:09 PM
LOL... i totally appreciate what your saying here, but experience has told me telling these people what to do only backfires :) .... just don't expect to NOT see a f*ck u in this thread!!!

Let me start
I've worked my ASS off for most of this year and I've done (and do) everything I can to promote Ron Paul - so (to original poster) F*** YOU!
There - now that I have that off my chest - we are all friends here. Try not to become a leader, it won't work.

aspiringconstitutionalist
11-07-2007, 06:09 PM
You have 6 options

Work on becoming a delegate Done.

Go outside and talk to unaware people about Ron Paul right now. (Canvass, circulate petitions, etc) Done.

Call radio and tv stations. Will work on that.

Donate money. Done.

Attend your local GOP meetings. Done.

Shut the hell up. Yess'm! o.o;

Great advice by the way. Everyone needs to listen!!!!