PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain Tucker Carlson: ‘Herman Cain Is Not Qualified To Be President

JacobG18
11-09-2011, 11:10 AM
Tucker Carlson: ‘Herman Cain Is Not Qualified To Be President And We Are All Pretending He Is’

On Fox News’s Red Eye, Wednesday night, The Daily Caller‘s Tucker Carlson made a blunt analysis on Herman Can‘s abilities to govern as president.

“Come on, can we just stop pretending?” Carlson remarked. “I don’t know what happened with these women, the ‘he said, she said, she said, she said’ thing. He is not qualified to be president, and we are all pretending he is. He’s a nice guy. I know him, I like him. I think he’s a great guy. He would be a better president than the current president, but he can’t explain his own economic plan.”

“Isn’t that all we need — is somebody better than Obama?” asked host Greg Gutfeld.

“Presumably there are people much better than Obama! Okay?” Carlson exclaimed. “We all have to sit and pretend, ‘Oh, Herman Cain would be a great president’. The truth is — he would be great at a lot of things, but he is not qualified to be president. We had to pretend he isn’t. I wish we could stop and acknowledge this was a really serious election. It’s a crummy selection perhaps, but there has to be someone who understands the issues better than Herman Cain.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/tucker-carlson-herman-cain-is-not-qualified-to-be-president-and-we-are-all-pretending-he-is/

anewvoice
11-09-2011, 02:36 PM
Sounds like he just snapped and couldn't take it anymore. :)

sailingaway
11-09-2011, 02:37 PM
so why has the Daily Caller been pumping up his candidacy so much?

And Ron Paul understands the issues comprehensively.

eduardo89
11-09-2011, 03:04 PM
When did Tucker stop being a Ron Paul fan? Is it when he joined CATO? That would make sense.

ONUV
11-09-2011, 04:26 PM
i got a tingle up my leg when i heard this last night

beardedlinen
11-09-2011, 04:35 PM
i got a tingle up my leg when i heard this last night

Must have been Herman Cain's hand.

eduardo89
11-09-2011, 04:36 PM
Must have been Herman Cain's hand.

Hahahaha +rep

CaptainAmerica
11-09-2011, 04:38 PM
http://img1-cdn.newser.com/square-image/132772-20111107141532/herman-cain-accuser-sharon-bialek-he-reached-for-my-genitals.jpeg

even if she approved of it..is it true?DID HE infact have extra-marital affairs?

Zatch
11-09-2011, 05:08 PM
It's funny how many conservatives hate Tucker Carlson and think he's liberal.