PDA

View Full Version : ABC News: Foreign Policy Experts Agree With Ron Paul

RonPaul101.com
11-09-2011, 09:31 AM
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/11/foreign-policy-experts-agree-with-ron-pauls-controversial-foreign-policy/

Ron Paul is often chided by his Republican opponents for his extreme views on American foreign policy. His calls for ending all foreign wars and shutting hundreds of military bases across the globe have drawn howls from his GOP rivals, who have labeled the moves irresponsible and naïve.

His campaign pledge of cutting all foreign aid and withdrawing U.S. participation in the World Trade Organization and the United Nations has been at odds with even the most conservative members of his own party.

Yet as voting day in Iowa and New Hampshire draws near, Paul, the Congressman from Texas, is finding support for his non-interventionist positions from a growing number of foreign policy experts.

Bruno
11-09-2011, 09:41 AM
If they were truly foreign policy experts, they would have agreed with him a long time ago.

eduardo89
11-09-2011, 09:42 AM
Yet as voting day in Iowa and New Hampshire draws near, Paul, the Congressman from Texas, is finding support for his non-interventionist positions from a growing number of foreign policy experts.

They didn't call him isolationist, I'll take that as a win!

trey4sports
11-09-2011, 09:47 AM
They didn't call him isolationist, I'll take that as a win!

Yeah, I couldn't hardly believe that they didn't call him an isolationist.

Zarn Solen
11-09-2011, 10:28 AM
Use this and the military support he has in any rational discussion, and it becomes much harder to counter. Some of the other Republicans just might get some gears working. Foreign Policy is the one thing they just don't get about Paul.

FreedomProsperityPeace
11-09-2011, 06:46 PM
Terrible article. :mad: They put Santorum and some anonymous NH voter at the end, as if their opinions have more weight than the foreign policy experts they cited in the beginning. That leaves a negative opinion in the readers' minds.

vechorik
11-09-2011, 08:13 PM
Well, it's good press -- I submitted it to The Blaze, who has really been ignoring Dr. Paul. During the discussion I'll be glad to point out the nay-sayers credentials! Thanks for the tip: "Santorum and some anonymous NH voter at the end, as if their opinions have more weight than the foreign policy experts"