PDA

View Full Version : Issue: National Sovereignty: North American Partnership/Article II, Section II.

Ira Aten
06-15-2007, 08:23 AM
The trilateral agreement dealing with issues such as "trade, law enforcment, and border issues" known as the "North American Partnership Agreement" is an Unconstitutional treaty, which was "made" by the Executive Branch of the Bush Administration in August of 2005. The Executive branch signators of the numerous "Memorandum of Understandings" which outline portions of this illegal treaty refer to it as the "Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America."

I have a question. Since Article II, Section II of the Constitution says a President can "make" a treaty ONLY with the majority approval of the Senate, and there was absolutely NO VOTE WHATSOEVER in the Senate according to the record, can anyone tell me why our Political Heros in the House of Representatives have yet to raise enough hell to put a halt to it? Why has no Impeachment attempt occurred in the House to date?

The President swore an oath to "preserve, protect, and defend" Article II, Section II. By circumventing intentionally the very words of Article II, Seciton II, he has violated his oath of office.

If Scooter Libby is going to jail for lying to a Federal Judge, and President Bush swore in front of the Supreme Court and the entire Nation upon his inauguration to preserve Article II, and later breaks his word, is that not a worse lie?

A Federal Judge is NOT more important that a single American citizen. Why should the House not begin impeachment for him misleading us under oath?

Any thoughts????

RonPaul4President
06-15-2007, 08:55 AM
I would like to see (R)Texas Senator Ron Paul initiate impeachment proceedings. This will be a litmus test to show what he can do when he does have the power to act as President. Congress is corrupt(impeachable) and has been for the past century. Possibly even longer. The Republican vs. Democrat is a facade for deceit. Both parties play good cop, bad cop to hide the deception. Americans have been desensitized and demoralized to the point of dysfunction.

Ira Aten
06-15-2007, 09:13 AM
Either corrupt, or stupid.
(We actually have a Congresswoman from a city I won't mention in Texas who thought men were landing on Mars during one of the Mars Rover landings. She actually asked if the men were going to plant a U.S. flag on the surface of Mars, similar to when Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin did in July of 1969 during man's first moon landing.

I was once at an Austin City Council meeting where a U.T. Student was speaking during a public hearing, and this student referred to when "...the Space Shuttle landed on the moon."

So it may not be total corruption. Some of our problems are due to ignorance, stupidity, arrogance, and over use of pharmacuticals by the untrained.

RonPaul4President
06-15-2007, 10:07 AM
To be corrupt you have to be stupid first. =O)

Ira Aten
06-15-2007, 04:19 PM
To be corrupt you have to be stupid first. =O)

Well we have no shortage of intellectual vapidity in that regard. It is pretty bad when a U.S. Congress Member thinks Man has landed on Mars, but I guess nothing can produce a mouth-breathing-mental-midget more effectively than a properly operated Federal Government controlled education system.

How in God's Holy Name, can this Union survive when voters within a Congressional District of the United States are so complacent they actually Re-elect a Congressional Representative who doesn't know the difference between the Moon and Mars?

Carl
06-15-2007, 04:31 PM
This goes well beyond telling a lie, I consider this nothing less than an ongoing effort by the CFR and the President of the United States to Overthrow our Constitutional Republic.

Their actions are a direct threat to our sovereignty and should be considered acts of treason.

RonPaul4President
06-15-2007, 04:57 PM
How in God's Holy Name, can this Union survive when voters within a Congressional District of the United States are so complacent they actually Re-elect a Congressional Representative who doesn't know the difference between the Moon and Mars?

You can thank the special-interest-propoganda-machine media and a pledge of allegiance repeated to the point of sterility. Americans are desensitized from the first day they enter the "state's" education system. This is reality. Nothing is free. Freedom is an idea the American People have been fighting for since the revolutionary war. Government is the enemy of the Constitution. Any oath to protect it by a representative of that government is an insult to the people for which it stands.

The dumbing down of Americans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8kgJfw699E

beerista
06-15-2007, 05:07 PM
I would like to see (R)Texas Senator Ron Paul...

Yup, I'd like to see that, too. :)

I wouldn't worry about it, Ira. I'm sure she just doesn't have the time to study astronomy with all the Constitutional scholarship she's probably engaged in.

This goes well beyond telling a lie, I consider this nothing less than an ongoing effort by the CFR and the President of the United States to Overthrow our Constitutional Republic.
Their actions are a direct threat to our sovereignty and should be considered acts of treason.

Maybe I'm just picky, but I consider most of what goes on in DC to be an impeachable, or at least censurable, offense. Although I am tempted to agree with an earlier poster that a lot of these folks may not be smart enough to be evil. But, that's no excuse.

lucius
06-15-2007, 05:26 PM

Well put!