PDA

View Full Version : Felony charges filed

tangent4ronpaul
11-09-2011, 07:45 AM
There's a ruffian in Florida who faces felony charges after she allegedly spit at a bus driver and threw a chair at the cops after she threatened to kill them. She supposedly became very upset when she was told she wasn't allowed to eat candy on the bus and then could not be calmed down. After she got off the bus, the police showed up and things went from bad to worse. The rowdy troublemaker started throwing asphalt at everyone, and when the cops asked her to calm down, she said, "Shut the f**k up! I will f**king kill you!" and threw an aluminum patio chair at them.

By the way, the culprit is 9 years old.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/big_kid/128255/9yearold_girl_arrested_after_her

Kylie
11-09-2011, 07:52 AM
What a sad situation.

A schizo 9-year old? What the hell are we doing to these kids to have them mentally unstable at such young ages?

Krugerrand
11-09-2011, 08:17 AM
What a sad situation.

A schizo 9-year old? What the hell are we doing to these kids to have them mentally unstable at such young ages?

I'm sure big pharma can give them new prescriptions.

Kylie
11-09-2011, 08:34 AM
I'm sure big pharma can give them new prescriptions.

Yeah, and the teachers are the pushers.

They got me with my daughter, I put her on that shit for a few months. I was ignorant, and she paid for it.

One day I decided to take her meds to see what they were doing to her, and I walked around in a fog the entire time. She came off of them that week, never to return.

Then they tried to get my boy on them. I told them as politely as I could to go screw themselves. My kids don't have ADD, they have the ability to learn and you're not teaching it fast enough. I was the same way.

Miss Annie
11-09-2011, 08:39 AM
What a sad situation.

That's just it Kylie, we are not doing anything with them. Our kids are not being taught coping skills on how to deal with their emotions. They are not taught that emotions are NOT facts. Then when they get into highly charged emotional situations, this is how they respond.

Kylie
11-09-2011, 08:47 AM
That's just it Kylie, we are not doing anything with them. Our kids are not being taught coping skills on how to deal with their emotions. They are not taught that emotions are NOT facts. Then when they get into highly charged emotional situations, this is how they respond.

Alot of times, it seems that the kids are acting on those emotions, and not thinking at all. If they aren't taught reason and logic at a young age, I could see emotional reactions being the main form of dealing with situations. Guess we see what the "and how does that make you feel" ideals get ya, eh?

Krugerrand
11-09-2011, 08:54 AM
Alot of times, it seems that the kids are acting on those emotions, and not thinking at all. If they aren't taught reason and logic at a young age, I could see emotional reactions being the main form of dealing with situations. Guess we see what the "and how does that make you feel" ideals get ya, eh?

side note: one of the best responses to "How does that make you feel?" is "Indifferent." It's like a punch in the gut to the psychobabble.

donnay
11-09-2011, 08:57 AM
What a sad situation.

Vaccines, Fluoride and chemicals in food that causes mental imbalances.

Not to mention the intolerance that the public schools place on children. If your child is being, a child (Oh the horrors!!) then they must be tested and chemically lobotomized so they are quiet and good little obedient children.

Miss Annie
11-09-2011, 09:52 AM

That's it! How we feel is just not all that. We have taught our kids to focus on their feelings instead of having the character and responsibility to overcome their feelings.

LibertyEagle
11-09-2011, 10:00 AM
That's it! How we feel is just not all that. We have taught our kids to focus on their feelings instead of having the character and responsibility to overcome their feelings.

Absolutely, and also giving them tools for how to overcome their anger when they think they are going to blow. Exercise goes a long way towards doing that, when you are young and when you are old. Then, after you are calmer, you can come back and address the situation with a more level head.