PDA

View Full Version : What did you do today for Paul? (Wed Nov 9th)

centure7
11-09-2011, 07:26 AM
By sharing your experience, you may encourage others to join your efforts! Hopefully the numbers will grow over time as I do this poll daily.

Highlights from yesterday:
Emptyeternity:

I handed out literature at several polling stations, gave Ron Paul bumper stickers, yard signs, and button pins.
I spoke to a city council rep whose gf is into RP.
Handed out over 30 trifold literature flyers on RP.
Posted some in two apt buildings.
Talked to restaurant goers about him.
Posted comments on major MSM comment boards (8).
Created a top five post on Daily Paul and got quite a few looks here on RPF.
Talked to other RP supporters about becoming a state coordinator for the state of Ohio's delegates for RP.

Yesterday's Poll (Tuesday Nov8):
6 Participants: 21 Events, 16 Offline Events
4 Direct In-Person Speaking
1 Phone Call Campaigning
0 Letters to the Editor
2 Literature Handout
5 Online Promotion
1 Signwave
0 Fundraiser Participation
0 Campaign Content Creation
2 Other

November 7 2011 Monday
5 Participants: 7 Events, 6 Offline

November 6 2011 Sunday
22 Participants: 28 Events Total, 19 Offline

November 5 2011 Saturday
9 Participants: 10 Events total, 8 Offline

vechorik
11-09-2011, 07:49 AM
I'm a 60 year old Christian who blogs every day for Dr. Paul. I try to use my brain and approach groups that younger supporters might not approach: abortion, Christian sites, of course Republican and Tea Party etc.

For the last 2 days, I've been focusing on primary states where other candidates have video and post this thought-provoker video. Without saying "Ron Paul 2012" or
"fuck Cain, Ron Paul 2012" I'm trying to get Tea Party people to look at Dr. Paul. Most of them don't have a clue what he stand for and thinks he's LIBERAL! (no joke)

To get people to actually hear Dr. Paul without them having to choose to go there, I'm using this video and focusing on Sarah Palin's name:
Can the Tea Party and Libertarians unite?
Sarah Palin, Rand Paul, Judge Napolitano, Ron Paul on "Freedom watch"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhzTzvmEf-A

Like on pro-life sites, I'll post that I heard Dr. Paul suggest the use of ultrasound to show mothers a picture of their babies as part of counseling and Dr. Paul has a touching ad and link it. Much better than going to that site and posting "Ron Paul 2012"

When searching for places to post my content, I search a candidates name and state. Like Santorum IA, Romney Iowa, etc. === hopefully, I'm targeting the primary states for all my work.

I keep "notepad" full of links, statements, Dr. Paul "good things" and save it. When I'm conversing with people on internet, I'll remember it and all I have to do is "cut and paste my answers."

I suggest: never just say "Ron Paul 2012" as a post. Think of one short sentence that you like and post that also!

PS -- RON PAUL SUPPORTERS -- BAN THE WORD "FUCK" AS YOU CAMPAIGN FOR DR. PAUL!

muzzled dogg
11-09-2011, 08:08 AM
Would be easier for me if you asked what I did yesterday

centure7
11-09-2011, 08:24 AM
Would be easier for me if you asked what I did yesterday
Don't worry you've got the whole rest of the day to answer :) I will be posting the poll every single day until at least the Iowa vote. This morning I had the thought that showing a week-to-week comparison and a weekday-over-weekday comparison. Then also a monthly comparison. I'll have to make a spreadsheet or something.

But hey you've got me curious... what did you do yesterday???

centure7
11-09-2011, 05:24 PM
Personally I just did some commenting on articles, but that looks like it will be it for the day.

muzzled dogg
11-09-2011, 05:29 PM
Held signs for a fellow rp supporter at a municipal election in manch
Was there 12 hours talking to other sign holders
Gave a handful of DVDs to one supporter
Went out to dinner left a tip card

dbill27
11-09-2011, 05:32 PM
I put up a ron paul banner by the road.

freeforall
11-09-2011, 05:39 PM
+rep. I love this idea!