PDA

View Full Version : WTF??? This is part of the problem.

A_Silent_Majority_Member
11-09-2011, 03:54 AM
Took this screen cap when i was browsing the forum few min ago...

http://i.imgur.com/Ipje1.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Ipje1.jpg

Notice anything there???

AlexAmore
11-09-2011, 04:05 AM
Too much Herman Cain going on in this picture. "dondoes969", It's about herman cain, AND a nice big Cain advertisement on the Ron Paul forums.

I need to take a shower now.

Admittedly dondoes969 was registered in '08 but I still don't trust him *shifty eyes*

A_Silent_Majority_Member
11-09-2011, 04:59 AM
Am mostly concerned with the ad than the OP. Shouldnt it be a RON PAUL ad there about bypassing the media filter(aka media blackout)??? While this dont matter to those already not for cain (ie:most of us) not so good for those on the fence who maybe came here to window shop. I hope someone is on top of this to get Ron Pauls "bypass the media filter" type adsense up if not already done and fast. Also note the marketing... "bypass the media filter" is much more positve and inviting to the average jane and john doe than "black this out!"

TwoJ
11-09-2011, 05:15 AM
Probably retargeting ads. Have you been to herman cains site in the past 30/60 days?

Elwar
11-09-2011, 06:33 AM
Probably retargeting ads. Have you been to herman cains site in the past 30/60 days?

I have been to the http://hermaincainforums.com site...quite an interesting bunch of followers.

A_Silent_Majority_Member
11-09-2011, 07:03 AM

PEEEEPPPPP NO!!! LMAO!!! except to reluctantly click the ad in the capture to see where it went hoping it was more of an anti cain site. (h*****c***truth.com i think it was and wont even dignify it by actually typing out the web address lol)

Like i said.. not good when it comes to new folks not registered shopping around.. I do hope the admin get all over fixing this issue soon.

LEK
11-09-2011, 08:12 AM
Ignore the media filter?
Must they copy EVERYTHING from Ron Paul's campaign?

sailingaway
11-09-2011, 08:15 AM
Google ads associates the ads with key words and I am certain Cain associates his with Ron Paul. Bachmann used to as well, and Romney did until he gave up, I guess. They are mining Ron's support across the web. At least here we offer the other side of it.

Ronulus
11-09-2011, 08:19 AM
I've been seeing Cain ad's everywhere I go. Drudge Report has them, foxnews.com has them, they are almost more intrusive than the patriot act.

I already have a job herman, leave me the hell alone!

ronpaulfollower999
11-09-2011, 08:23 AM
Ive been using 999 way before I even heard about Ron Paul in 2007...before anyone says anything. :p

freeforall
11-09-2011, 08:24 AM
Are there ads on this site? I have never seen one.

Johncjackson
11-09-2011, 10:14 AM
Opt-out of the Google cookie.

Ask the admins/owners of this site to block ads from Cain ( maybe they don't want to?)

sailingaway
11-09-2011, 10:16 AM
Are there ads on this site? I have never seen one.

If you are a member and sign in, they disappear.

The site costs money, and the occasional chip ins don't cover it.

jmdrake
11-09-2011, 10:19 AM
Google ads associates the ads with key words and I am certain Cain associates his with Ron Paul. Bachmann used to as well, and Romney did until he gave up, I guess. They are mining Ron's support across the web. At least here we offer the other side of it.

That and there have been so many Herman Cain threads here lately that the stupid search engine thinks people are interested in Herman Cain. :eek:

LibertyEagle
11-09-2011, 10:23 AM
That and there have been so many Herman Cain threads here lately that the stupid search engine thinks people are interested in Herman Cain. :eek:

lol. Yup, that is exactly what it is.