PDA

View Full Version : Texas Rancher vs DEA

american.swan
11-09-2011, 12:27 AM
THIS IS HILARIOUS!! My friend shared this with me on Facebook.

ADEA officer stopped at a ranch in Texas , and talked with an oldrancher. He told the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch forillegally grown drugs." The rancher said, "Okay , but don'tgo in that field over there.....", as he pointed out thelocation.

TheDEA officer verbally exploded saying, "Mister, I have theauthority of the Federal Government with me !" Reaching into hisrear pants pocket, he removed his badge and proudly displayed it tothe rancher. "See this badge?! This badge means I am allowed togo wherever I wish.... On any land! No questions asked or answersgiven!! Have I made myself clear......do you understand ?!"

Therancher nodded politely, apologized, and went about his chores.

Ashort time later, the old rancher heard loud screams, looked up, andsaw the DEA officer running for his life, being chased by therancher's big Santa Gertrudis bull......

Withevery step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it seemedlikely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety. Theofficer was clearly terrified.

Therancher threw down his tools, ran to the fence and yelled at the topof his lungs.....

"Yourbadge, show him your BADGE...!!!"

(COMEDY, I have no evidence this actually happened)

Athan
11-09-2011, 12:40 AM
No its an old joke. Lol. Always funny to hear though.