PDA

View Full Version : Red List Radio, Anyone listen to them?

pcosmar
11-08-2011, 10:37 PM
Ran across these guys (through Anonymous sources)

http://www.redlistradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/boothall.jpg

http://www.redlistradio.com/2011/real-empire-state-rebellion-stand-up/

Some good stuff. Was just listening to a past podcast interview with David Degraw #41.
Well worth the time to listen.
Gonna have to spend some time there,, They seem to have the right track.

Pizzo
11-08-2011, 10:43 PM
I just started following them on Twitter today as well as an anon member who is on one of their shows I believe, but haven't listened yet. They seem very anti Fed from what I can tell. I also joticed them grilling one of the occupy groups organizers for trying to censor them or something to that effect. Might have been DC.

pcosmar
11-08-2011, 10:54 PM
I just started following them on Twitter today as well as an anon member who is on one of their shows I believe, but haven't listened yet. They seem very anti Fed from what I can tell. I also joticed them grilling one of the occupy groups organizers for trying to censor them or something to that effect. Might have been DC.

Seems they are noticing some of the (possible) co-opting.
I need to listen to the other pod casts. They seem to have the same questions about Adbusters that I have had.
The one I listened to touched on the mixed messages a bit.

Pizzo
11-08-2011, 10:58 PM
I'll give them a listen. I've been listening to LRN.FM a bunch lately, but I would be interested in their broadcast as well. I just checked their Twitter page and apparently an organizer of one of the occupy movements tried to have them arrested in DC. Definitely would like to hear from them why. Thanks for the link.

pcosmar
11-09-2011, 07:42 AM
Ok, Listening to an older Pod Cast. These guys are on the same page, seeing the same stuff I have.
I'm listening to the 10/6 show #39.

This is the Liberty side of the movement. The show I first heard, (#41) rounds out what is happening.
This movement needs our voices.

pcosmar
11-09-2011, 08:49 AM
From their "About Us" for any that have not checked yet.
http://www.redlistradio.com/about/wide-spectrum-analysis/

Wide Spectrum Analysis:

Just like the title says, this blog will offer a wide spectrum analysis of Geo-political subjects including but limited to Global Government, September 11, 2001, Eugenics, Constitutional issues, Liberty, The fight against Tyranny, Climate Change, population control, Geo-engineering, social-engineering, Military Industrial Complex, historical fact and precedent, War on Terror, Economics, World News, Police State, US News, and Illegal Immigration.

From their pod cast I have listened to so far,, They are Ron Paul supporters.

pcosmar
11-09-2011, 10:31 AM
bump

pcosmar
11-09-2011, 02:08 PM
///

Pizzo
11-09-2011, 02:19 PM
Listened to the 11/06 podcast. I will be listening again, pretty good stuff. I will say that one bad sign seemed to be how they were constantly harassed during the show and seemed to be subject to rules that didn't apply to the other protestors. Also, some of the other protestors there seemed to not be very welcoming to them ie the speaker pointing and the drummer.

pcosmar
11-09-2011, 02:27 PM
Listened to the 11/06 podcast. I will be listening again, pretty good stuff. I will say that one bad sign seemed to be how they were constantly harassed during the show and seemed to be subject to rules that didn't apply to the other protestors. Also, some of the other protestors there seemed to not be very welcoming to them ie the speaker pointing and the drummer.

An older show #41 with David Degraw they discussed some "issues" with the decentralized nature of the movement.
And what I am seeing, there are forces trying to Co-Opt and turn the movement. They are seeing some of the same stuff I have ( Glad I'm not alone in that). This is the reason I believe we SHOULD be more involved.

pcosmar
11-10-2011, 09:36 PM
Dang,, I'm late.

They are on live.