PDA

View Full Version : Jefferson County Calling Campaign

Uriah
11-08-2011, 07:45 PM
We are initiating a calling campaign in Jefferson County Iowa. We won this county for Ron Paul in 2008. We'd like to do that again and are confident that we will. We have compiled a list of over 500 supporters/potential supporters. It would be a tedious task to call that list and we don't have emails for many as well.

We will be using www.callfire.com to do mass calling/robo calling for surveys, updates, GOTV, etc. It is only 3.5cents/min/call

If this works well for our purposes we'd like to roll this out for all of south east Iowa and perhaps more if funds/time allow. I think everyone should check out callfire.com as it looks very useful for many things. If anyone is inclined I've created a chipin to help this get off the ground. Our first run of this will be for an event this weekend Sat Nov 12th with Ron Paul Voter Outreach Director Meghann Walker. We'd like to contact everyone on that list twice as well do a survey. If all goes well I will expand the calling and increase the funds needed.

For liberty,

Uriah

http://jeffersonco4ronpaul.chipin.com/jefferson-county-calling-campaign

GeorgiaAvenger
11-08-2011, 07:48 PM
+rep

GeorgiaAvenger
11-08-2011, 07:49 PM
We really need to get all of these credible ideas that involve chipins and real campaigning stickyed until they are funded

Uriah
11-08-2011, 08:00 PM
Thanks, GeorgiaAvenger. We only need $100, probably less than that for our initial run. We have these funds locally but I wanted to get the ball rolling tonight. We most likely will need this chipin and more if this turns out to be a good tool for us.