PDA

View Full Version : nice encounter today with fellow supporter.

satchelmcqueen
11-08-2011, 06:37 PM
was surveying today around copperhill tennessee when i noticed an out of state car parked with a blue RP bumper sticker. i went to leave them a thank you note on their window and then noticed upon approach there was a lady in the car.

i said i was sorry to bother her but just wanted to leave a note of support on the window. she smiled and offered me a bumper sticker to which i replied "thanks, but i have about 35 myself!"

was cool at least.

sailingaway
11-08-2011, 06:41 PM
very cool! Thanks for sharing!

Okie RP fan
11-08-2011, 07:01 PM
Pretty funny, thanks!

Czolgosz
11-08-2011, 07:03 PM
Lol

Philosophy_of_Politics
11-08-2011, 08:04 PM
Yes, apparently Ron Paul and his supporters do not care about people. *cough*

That myth officially just busted.

RKoho
11-08-2011, 08:11 PM
I've had enjoyable encounters too

LauraB
11-08-2011, 08:14 PM
Wish I knew about a Ron Paul supporting surveyor in TN about 2 weeks ago. Just bought a house and needed a survey! I don't see any RP bumper stickers round here except mine, but I have seen a few yard signs that look to be from 08 still standing! Once at the gas station a woman said she "appreciated" the RP sticker, and that we were "brave to put it on our car" whatever that meant.....?

satchelmcqueen
11-09-2011, 02:04 PM
nice week so far only this time i had 2 people talk RP to me based on my RP jeep window stickers.

one is gonna hopefully be my new boss at another surveying company in town (full time finally). he asked me if that was my jeep outside. i said yes it was. he shook my hand and said he supports paul 100% but wont vote for him or anyone else because he "wont win". i agreed that he was getting the shaft by the media and the people in power, but that we still had to vote for him no matter how dim it seemed. i told him "what if 100,000 people shared your no vote view? what if ALL of them voted anyway? wouldnt ron then win?" he agreed that was a good way to look at it, but still refused to vote....ill work on him more if i get hired, plus there is another RP guy there i met when i first applied for the job.

Next was the man who owns the local glass company....after paying for my glass, he comes out to my jeep and asks me that if RP didnt win, what did i think about herman cain? i told him that i used to listen to cains radio show before he ran and liked his show most of the time, but he was still not what i would consider perfect. then i told him haw he has turned out to be a man who flips on the issues from morning to noon depending on the interview and pressure he is under. i told him how he lied in the debates more than once, about paul calling him out and how he still lied. then i told him about all of these lies he made about the sexual harassment stuff. then we talked about paul and the bias against him. i told him to come to this site and learn more. but he was fully on board with pauls stance because he said that what i told him made more sense than anything hes heard on tv or from anyone else. he said i knew my stuff. i told him to come here to hear from people who know more than me. i absolutely converted this man in about 15mins.

cool story for the day. i feel really good about the growing support.