PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain Via Twitter: Keith Olbermann formally endorses Herman Cain

lucent
11-08-2011, 05:57 PM
I am today formally endorsing Herman Cain for the Republican nomination for President #Cainwreck

http://twitter.com/#!/KeithOlbermann

Give me liberty
11-08-2011, 07:08 PM
Ah that Keith Olbermann from the MSNBC countdown? his a nut job.

That's A cain pac, not THE cain pac

You should probable read the bible. God isn't there for you to order him to involve himself in politics. Try humility.

Yes. I have a job. I am, in fact, a Job Creator. And Herman Cain as GOP Nominee would be the best thing EVER!
in a reply to

and you are a first class jerk Do you have a job? No one values you or your opinion

If someone said that about a black liberal they would be crying racisim right now.

That he might burst into flames? Because he just destroyed his own political career? That's "racisim," talking car?

lol if you called an endorse its an endorse from a nut job from the mainstream, you can tell in the Twitter that no cares about his opinion :rolleyes:
and hoesntly half of his tweets dont make any sense.

Bruno
11-08-2011, 07:09 PM
This will save his Cain Train from otherwise certain derailment!! Lol

RDM
11-08-2011, 07:12 PM
You know your campaign is on the skids when he endorses you.

specsaregood
11-08-2011, 07:13 PM
Ah that Keith Olbermann from the MSNBC countdown? his a nut job.

He isn't on msnbc any longer; but some other podunk cable channel. He got fired for making a political donation last year.

ONUV
11-08-2011, 07:13 PM
big time endorsement for Cain.

wgadget
11-08-2011, 08:03 PM
Sounds like he endorsed Cain like Rush endorsed Hillary last time around.

RDM
11-08-2011, 08:03 PM
He isn't on msnbc any longer; but some other podunk cable channel. He got fired for making a political donation last year.

The one started by Al Gore.

ZanZibar
11-08-2011, 08:07 PM
He thinks Cain will be easy for Obama to beat

Bern
11-08-2011, 08:08 PM
How DARE him, sir! /Olberman rant

John F Kennedy III
11-08-2011, 08:13 PM
I formally endorse Ron Paul for President.

ryanmkeisling
11-08-2011, 08:16 PM
I formally endorse Ron Paul for President.

This^

I thought Olberman was in sports broadcast?

FreedomProsperityPeace
11-08-2011, 08:23 PM
Funny enough, if anything, this endorsement will actually help him. Olbermann makes a joke endorsement, showing his contempt for Cain. That tells shallow Republican voters that Cain is the one to back...if Olbermann hates him, he must be okay.

Dianne
11-09-2011, 04:26 AM
He thinks Cain will be easy for Obama to beat

So does Obama's news media, CNN, FOX and MSNBC. That's the only reason they are brainwashing the sheeple to support Cain.

wgadget
11-09-2011, 07:30 AM
Funny enough, if anything, this endorsement will actually help him. Olbermann makes a joke endorsement, showing his contempt for Cain. That tells shallow Republican voters that Cain is the one to back...if Olbermann hates him, he must be okay.

You must mean STUPID Republican voters. The only ones who can't see that Obummer would decimate Cain are the stupid ones.