PDA

View Full Version : A Special Message from Mark Levin

Travlyr
11-08-2011, 02:26 PM
I just downloaded a copy of the "Citizen Action Handbook (http://static.taxcutsforall.com//files/AFP_CitizenActionHandbook.pdf)" from Americans For Prosperity through my local Republican County website.

The handbook is chock-full of good information. Here is what I found:

A Special Message from Mark Levin

Dear Patriots,

Like you, I’m sick of the out-of-control spending in Washington. We have a reckless government with reckless spending habits and policies. We face too many critical issues and the stakes are simply too high to sit on the sidelines. If we want government to leave us alone, we need to get politically active and force government back into its proper constitutional limits.

That’s why I’m so proud to partner with Americans for Prosperity and our more than 1.6 million activists across the country to send a message to the tax-and-spenders in Washington, the unelected government bureaucrats, and the national media that we are SICK OF SPENDING! And we’ll no longer sit back and watch our country get destroyed by its own government.

Americans for Prosperity is the most effective activist organization in the country. And I say this as somebody who has spent 40 years in the conservative movement and eight years in the Reagan administration. There are other powerful grassroots groups on single issues, but only AFP brings the comprehensive limited government philosophy our country desperately needs to everyday rank-and-file Americans.

AFP has long been a leader in fighting wasteful government spending. They led the fight on wasteful government spending under President Bush and the Republican Congress.

AFP stepped it up another level with its national NoStimulus.com effort, which collected nearly half a million signatures and came close to derailing an unprecedented big government spending bill that initially has only token opposition from Senate Republicans. That effort was part of a year of unprecedented grassroots opposition to a Washington takeover of health care that would have succeeded if Democrats cared what their constituents thought.

AFP’s efforts on card check and cap-and-trade have stalled those measures to date, although we must keep the pressure on to assure workers are not forced into unions against their will and Americans are not subject to enormous energy taxes in the name of global warming.

The Left will clearly not rest until they have almost complete control over our lives. So we must keep fighting back, and becoming part of Americans for Prosperity is the most effective way to fight back. After you sign up with AFP, we’ll send you important email updates with action alerts to contact your elected officials, attend taxpayer rallies, get trained and networked in at our conferences all across the country, and other opportunities to make your voice heard and stand shoulder to shoulder with like-minded folks around the country, who together are making a difference.

It’s time we take our activism to the next level. We must reach out to our friends and neighbors and get them involved too! AFP has the network and the tools to make us all more effective activists and advocates for limited government. Join us. The future of our republic depends on it.

For freedom,
Mark Levin

On and on... Dr. Ron Paul's talking points...

What Drives Prosperity?

The formula for prosperity has been made clear throughout history. Limited government and individual liberties are the foundation of American economic dominance.

In the American system, governments are supposed to operate within constitutional limits. Governments that do so behave in predictable ways, allowing businesses and families to plan for and take economic risks without fear of interference.

Government takeovers of entire industries, like health care, and unnecessary regulatory schemes, like cap-and-trade, exceed constitutional limitations and harm overall prosperity because of the uncertainty of government intervention.

A government dedicated to individual liberties is one that understands that private property is to be protected, not taken or taxed. When they are allowed to make decisions about their own lives and property, people will make some bad decisions along the way. But on the whole, individuals will make better decisions than government institutions.

Obviously, people never have complete control over their property—government always takes some of it in taxes. Government does have a role to play, but we must remember that taxes always limit freedom.

Every dollar government spends is one that an individual who worked for it cannot spend as he or she wishes. Government must be a wise steward of our tax dollars and it must provide society with fair rules by which to play. A stable set of guidelines is necessary, as is a national defense, but government takeovers and big government spending are not. They harm good, taxpaying citizens, and they harm the economy as a whole. We must continue to fight for limited government and individual liberties if we want to increase America’s prosperity.

Cap-and-Trade Energy Taxes Kills Jobs

The Dangers of the Government Health Care Takeover

Endless Bailouts Threaten American Free Enterprise

Big Government Spending Endangers Our Prosperity

Ron Paul is a perfect fit for the Republican Presidential nomination. ;)

RonPaulFanInGA
11-08-2011, 02:33 PM
A special message for Mark Levin: f*** you.

AGRP
11-08-2011, 02:36 PM
No mention of the Federal Reserve. Fail.

smithtg
11-08-2011, 02:42 PM
mark levin is a neo con warmonger and has called RP about every name out there. Oh, he is a big buddy of hannity too

wgadget
11-08-2011, 02:44 PM
A special message for Mark Levin: f*** you.

^^^

smithtg
11-08-2011, 02:47 PM
here ya go "im just sayin'"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KKAJL9DNNk&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL7F435E4E4DF395BD

AGRP
11-08-2011, 02:49 PM
mark levin is a neo con warmonger and has called RP about every name out there. Oh, he is a big buddy of hannity too

Add AFP into the mix of criminals. Aren't they a product of Koch? Any institution/program that claims to be financial warriors and fails to mention the Federal Reserve is worthless. It would be like if a supposed dentist didnt care about healthy roots.

Travlyr
11-08-2011, 02:55 PM
All the talk radio guys are all a bunch of elite tools... puppets. Useless idiots. They had me totally fooled for years upon years, yet they are nothing more than expert bullshitters. According to his "A Special Message" Ron Paul is a perfect fit. On the radio he trashes the good honest Doctor and calls his supporters "idiots." They are accomplices.

heavenlyboy34
11-08-2011, 02:59 PM
All the talk radio guys are all a bunch of elite tools... puppets. Useless idiots. They had me totally fooled for years upon years, yet they are nothing more than expert bullshitters. According to his "A Special Message" Ron Paul is a perfect fit. On the radio he trashes the good honest Doctor and calls his supporters "idiots." They are accomplices.
There are some good local ones. Charles Goyette was awesome when he was on. He was fired from KFYI for criticizing the war. He also wrote a book or two about sound money. Some of his stuff is available to read on LRC, and he did a podcast with Lew once.

The big shows, like the big networks, are propaganda outlets for the Ruling Class and the State.

Athan
11-08-2011, 03:04 PM
Dude.. levin is pretty close for a mark and reprisal in my opinion. Why post his junk here?

Travlyr
11-08-2011, 03:07 PM
There are some good local ones. Charles Goyette was awesome when he was on. He was fired from KFYI for criticizing the war. He also wrote a book or two about sound money. Some of his stuff is available to read on LRC, and he did a podcast with Lew once.

The big shows, like the big networks, are propaganda outlets for the Ruling Class and the State.

There are some good ones on local stations for sure.

Here is the list of Talk Show Tools listed in the handbook:
National talk shows

Sean Hannity 3-6:00 PM -Live 800-941-7326 Fax: 212-301-4222
Sean Hannity 4-7:00 PM 800-941-7326
Rush Limbaugh 12-3:00 PM 800-282-2882 Fax: 212-563-9166
Glenn Beck 9-Noon 888-727-2325
Mark Levin 7-9:00 PM (6-8PM live) 877-381-3811
Bill Bennett 6-9:00 AM 866-680-6464
Michael Medved 3-6:00 PM 800-955-1776
Laura Ingraham 9-Noon 800-743-4443
Dennis Miller 4 – 7 PM (live-10-noon) 866-993-3664
Lou Dobbs 7-10:00 PM (2-3PM live) 877-553-6227

Travlyr
11-08-2011, 03:09 PM
Dude.. levin is pretty close for a mark and reprisal in my opinion. Why post his junk here?

I only posted it to show the hypocrisy. He's a tool of the elite just like O'Reilly.

Athan
11-08-2011, 03:18 PM
I guess. We are familar with the douche though.

Travlyr
11-08-2011, 03:23 PM
I guess. We are familar with the douche though.Not everyone is. I wanted it on record. I could not live with myself if I wrote something like the OP, and then trashed Ron Paul. Do principles mean nothing to people like Levin? Evidently.

ctiger2
11-08-2011, 03:46 PM
Levin is a Fascist.