PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain Iowa Republicans Uninterested in Cain Controversy (Perry chairman Has a Point)

Give me liberty
11-08-2011, 02:16 PM
http://www.texasinsider.org/?p=55315

“If you’re not here, you’re not selling your message,” said Perry’s Iowa campaign chairman, Republican consultant Bob Haus. “It’s getting to a pretty critical phase in the race not to be here.”

I still dont understand why Iowa Republicans Like Herman Cain :rolleyes: it almost sounds as if they are brainwashed

But Baker’s indecision about the race – the only candidate he’s ruled out is Jon Huntsman — also suggests that voters’ opinions of Cain could easily change. Just 27 percent of Cain’s supporters in the survey said they will definitely vote for him.

For now, Cain’s past doesn’t appear to be giving voters pause.

“I guess that kind of political mudslinging is the norm,’’ said Cyrus Hill, a 67-year-old retired maintenance worker at the local party’s chili dinner. “I think the allegations might be unfounded

Iowa pollster Ann Selzer, whose latest survey for the Des Moines Register was conducted before the allegations against Cain were reported, said she can’t predict how they will affect his campaign. The poll found Cain and Romney tied for first place, but Selzer said the goodwill engendered by Cain was particularly striking.

“We couldn’t find any vulnerabilities for Herman Cain like we found with the other candidates,” she said. “He just looked solid. Everybody likes him.”

Sure Ann Selzer i am sure they like him, dont forget Cain hasn't been to Iowa since August so i am wondering if his just fooling everyone thats his really running for potus.