PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here from South-western Virginia?

LibertyAirwaves
11-08-2011, 09:24 AM
I am looking for some 'boots on the ground' in Southwestern Virginia for a simple task to help me help the Ron Paul campaign there. Please if you are from the areas of: Roanoke, Blacksburg, Radford, Salem, or Lynchburg, PM me and I can give you more details.

LibertyAirwaves
11-08-2011, 05:24 PM
Still need help in southwestern VA.

RonPaul101.com
11-09-2011, 08:58 PM
Anyone in the area specified should reach out to LA on this project. I'm glad I did in NJ.

Roanokers4RonPaul
01-20-2012, 03:01 PM
Just joined Ron Paul Forums. We have an active group in Roanoke.
www.meetup.com/Roanoke-for-Ron-Paul-2012 ;
www.facebook.com/Roanokers4RonPaul ;
YouTube Channel: Roanokers4RonPaul ;
Email: Roanokers4RonPaul@gmail.com

I also have made contact with hundreds of folks who have signed up to volunteer with the campaign committee and/or donated to RonPaul2012.com.
We would like to foster groups that are independently led & active in the 9th District & 5th District Counties bordering us. We can use the Roanoke Meetup site to help facilitate meetups/advertise events for anyone who wants to use it as a central hub for posting events.

I have signs, bumper stickers, and literature for widespread distribution. We also expect to buy more in bulk, so we encourage anyone looking to buy bulk supplies to pool funds for bigger & cheaper purchases! Please get in touch with us (preferably by joining our meetup group, our facebook group, and then use email communication for direct contact and questions)!!!

RonPaul101.com
01-20-2012, 03:13 PM
Just curious, how far North of the I-81 area do you guys intend to reach? I may consider setting up a temporary office just before the primary in Front Royal, in hopes of reaching Winchester, to Harrisonburg.

frodus24
01-20-2012, 03:24 PM
I am in Danville. You can contact me at randallof1975@gmail.com. I am busy as hell as I work 2 jobs, but please, get in touch with me. Thanks

Jingles
01-20-2012, 03:44 PM
I'm in the libertarian club at VTech and that might as well be the Blacksburg Ron Paul meetup group.

xapis
02-01-2012, 12:32 PM
I'm in Carroll County.