PDA

View Full Version : UNCC get's it's own campus SWAT squad....

phill4paul
11-08-2011, 06:31 AM
"A lot can happen in a short period of time. For them to be able to react faster makes me feel safer," said senior Jacob Deaton.

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/11/06/2753530/uncc-campus-gets-swat-team.html#ixzz1d7HaD4Wr

devil21
11-08-2011, 07:17 AM
Of course it's for "safety", not for raiding dorm rooms or anything like that. I hope they studied VT's police response to learn what NOT to do. But they would do the same thing and cower outside until the shooting stops and then storm inside like they were there right on time.

asurfaholic
11-08-2011, 11:10 AM
They are REALLY worried about Duke it seems..

CaptainAmerica
11-08-2011, 11:29 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7c/San_Bernardino_police_swat_team.jpg

SWAT thugs ^

In Arizona this year a SWAT team murdered a USMC veteran in his home . The SWAT team had no warrant,and after the fact that they slayed the usmc veteran (26 year old) in front of his wife and young son they excused it and said he shot at them first(a lie), but evidence proved that they fired 67 bullets into him and he had his rifle on safety without a missing cartridge. SWAT found no drugs,or any evidence of the usmc veteran being involved with drug trafficking...they went in because of a "suspicion".

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjB1iRgr3vuHJ5d1-X7dytXt9dSYHzh6Dd6lSNKm72CfNsbUB3zg

SWAT=terrorists

Czolgosz
11-08-2011, 11:36 AM
We have numbers. If only We'd stick together.

AFPVet
11-08-2011, 11:39 AM
With those black skimasks on, those twat members look like terrorists! Hmm... I wonder why....

Brian4Liberty
11-08-2011, 11:40 AM
And now that they have a SWAT team, they will need to justify their existence by using them as much as possible.

moostraks
11-08-2011, 12:09 PM
And now that they have a SWAT team, they will need to justify their existence by using them as much as possible.

yep...

oyarde
11-08-2011, 12:11 PM
In Charlotte ? What do they need that for ? How much does that cost ??

phill4paul
11-08-2011, 01:27 PM
In Charlotte ? What do they need that for ? How much does that cost ??

Probably preparing for the upcoming DNC 2012 convention. :p

All joking aside I would say that a large chunk of the cost will be covered by DHS. And once it is implemented at UNCC it will spread to every other campus.

acptulsa
11-08-2011, 01:43 PM

And then once they have them busy terrorizing all the students, they'll be crying for a second SWAT team (or something even worse) because the original idea was to have them on standby and available.

Sound familiar? I'm surprised we haven't seen a hue and cry for another equivalent to the National Guard because they're too busy overseas in our imperialistic wars to respond to natural disasters here at home.

A SWAT team on every campus because one time, on one campus out of thousands, somebody had a bad reaction to his prescribed pharmaceuticals. But it's not a complete waste of money if it promotes tyranny, right?

Why can we not leave Pandora's Box closed? What the hell is the matter with us?

musicmax
11-08-2011, 01:43 PM
Can someone remove the superfluous apostrophes from the subject?

LibertyEagle
11-08-2011, 01:50 PM
With those black skimasks on, those twat members look like terrorists! Hmm... I wonder why....

Yeah, what is the purpose of the ski masks? :confused: Criminals use them so that no one will be able to identify them.

LibertyEagle
11-08-2011, 01:51 PM
And then once they have them busy terrorizing all the students, they'll be crying for a second SWAT team (or something even worse) because the original idea was to have them on standby and available.

Sound familiar? I'm surprised we haven't seen a hue and cry for another equivalent to the National Guard because they're too busy overseas in our imperialistic wars to respond to natural disasters here at home.

A SWAT team on every campus because one time, on one campus out of thousands, somebody had a bad reaction to his prescribed pharmaceuticals. But it's not a complete waste of money if it promotes tyranny, right?

No kidding. They will be used, one way or the other. Kids are going to get hurt. :(

phill4paul
11-08-2011, 01:54 PM
Can someone remove the superfluous apostrophes from the subject?

Jawohl! Danke für die Korrektur. Ich werde nicht ier wieder.

heavenlyboy34
11-08-2011, 01:54 PM

Makes me glad I'm not in college anymore. Pity the college kids. :(

heavenlyboy34
11-08-2011, 01:55 PM
Молодец.

AFPVet
11-08-2011, 02:25 PM
Yeah, what is the purpose of the ski masks? :confused: Criminals use them so that no one will be able to identify them.

Yep... exactly! I could see the use for them during low light... but not during the day....

Pericles
11-08-2011, 02:30 PM
Is UNCC a gun free zone?

Brian4Liberty
11-08-2011, 02:33 PM

They are using them for the exact same reason.

phill4paul
11-09-2011, 12:28 AM
//

Any knowledge of other campuses or is this the 'test' case?

Kylie
11-09-2011, 12:36 AM
They opened the door with a cop at every school in the country, just upping the anty to the colleges now.

Gotta have everything ready to be on lock down....in time.

s/Just get used to it. They're there for YOUR safety, after all, right?/s

phill4paul
11-09-2011, 12:41 AM
They opened the door with a cop at every school in the country, just upping the anty to the colleges now.

Gotta have everything ready to be on lock down....in time.

s/Just get used to it. They're there for YOUR safety, after all, right?/s

The way I see it is that they will expand it to EVERY school. Pre-s, Elems, High...etc.

The government cannot have it being in one without the liability to take care of ALL the others.....

Kylie
11-09-2011, 07:19 AM
The way I see it is that they will expand it to EVERY school. Pre-s, Elems, High...etc.

The government cannot have it being in one without the liability to take care of ALL the others.....

They already have in my town. Every school has a "resource officer".

musicmax
11-09-2011, 08:22 AM

There's nobody more stupid than he who wallows in his stupidity, celebrating it.

oyarde
11-09-2011, 11:40 AM
They already have in my town. Every school has a "resource officer". What resources does he provide ?

jkr
11-09-2011, 12:02 PM
What resources does he provide ?
tyrany

soon to be in short supply

Anti Federalist
11-09-2011, 01:31 PM

You answered your own question.

Anti Federalist
11-09-2011, 01:34 PM
"A lot can happen in a short period of time. For them to be able to react faster makes me feel safer," said senior Jacob Deaton.

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/11/06/2753530/uncc-campus-gets-swat-team.html#ixzz1d7HaD4Wr

When young Jacob gets his dorm room door kicked in at Oh Dark Thirty some morning by SWAT raiding the wrong room, he might think differently.

Then again, probably not.

I'm convinced most of the nation's populace is befuddled by mass "Stockholm Syndrome", they, like Winston Smith, love Big Brother.

HOLLYWOOD
11-09-2011, 01:36 PM
NOW... you know why your Tuitions are skyrocketing, but the educational quality deteriorates... Oh! there's where the funds are going.

Love the comment about the only CRIMINALS use SKI MASKS...

I thought government has made it a crime to cover your face or use a mask? Nice Hypocrisy of the Tyrants.

Anti Federalist
11-09-2011, 01:36 PM

They already have.

I don't think there is a HS or Junior HS in the country now that does not have at least one cop assigned to it on a permanent basis.

Kylie
11-09-2011, 05:44 PM
What resources does he provide ?

Arrest children when they are fighting. Works with the Social worker at school(yeah, they all have those too:rolleyes:) to remover kids from abusive homes.

This is per my 15 year old daughter.

I wanted, and tried through summer, to homeschool my kids instead of sending them to public school. It was too late, they actually like being in the social environment of school(some days). Either way, they learn just as much at home as they do at school now...if not more. It's amazing what a walk in the woods can teach you.

Pericles
11-09-2011, 10:05 PM
NOW... you know why your Tuitions are skyrocketing, but the educational quality deteriorates... Oh! there's where the funds are going.

Love the comment about the only CRIMINALS use SKI MASKS...

I thought government has made it a crime to cover your face or use a mask? Nice Hypocrisy of the Tyrants.

You know the deal, its not illegal when the government does it.

Anti Federalist
11-09-2011, 10:11 PM
There's nobody more stupid than he who wallows in his stupidity, celebrating it.

Wut?

Pericles
11-09-2011, 11:12 PM
Wut?

Er hat kein Fremdsprachekenntnis.

moostraks
11-10-2011, 06:59 AM
I'm convinced most of the nation's populace is befuddled by mass "Stockholm Syndrome", they, like Winston Smith, love Big Brother.

you aren't the only one convinced of that...