PDA

View Full Version : If U really want the msm to listen to you..

m72mc
11-06-2007, 12:06 PM
if u will be involved in next fundraising
here is a suggestion. I cant donate or vote in the usa, but I thought I throw an idea to you.

if u want to make the msm listen to you and stop insulting/ignoring you.

you could get their attention by next big fund raising day also include that everyone who signs up
also cancel all their msm subscriptions. newspapers, cabel tv, etc.
you will save a lot of money that could be used to donate to ron paul and msm will loose income every month.
that will get their attention, imagine 20000-100000 ppl doing that the same day.

complaining wont do much if they want to ignore you, if you want them to listen and cover your stories, make them realize they will earn more money if they do...
they do care about money...

parke
11-06-2007, 12:10 PM
if u will be involved in next fundraising
here is a suggestion. I cant donate or vote in the usa, but I thought I throw an idea to you.

if u want to make the msm listen to you and stop insulting/ignoring you.

you could get their attention by next big fund raising day also include that everyone who signs up
also cancel all their msm subscriptions. newspapers, cabel tv, etc.
you will save a lot of money that could be used to donate to ron paul and msm will loose income every month.
that will get their attention, imagine 20000-100000 ppl doing that the same day.

complaining wont do much if they want to ignore you, if you want them to listen and cover your stories, make them realize they will earn more money if they do...
they do care about money...

Thats not a bad idea. Trouble is getting that many people to commit to it.

Vvick727
11-06-2007, 12:13 PM
there is some good news, more and more people are using the internet.

after the rp story on guy fawkes day earlier on fox today, the lady mentioned how a recent poll showed that 4/5 adults now use the internet.

although only 9% use the internet that are over 65, clearly a demographic we have to personally reach

newmedia4ron
11-06-2007, 12:15 PM
get real. Trying to accomplish this will waste most of our time. Just do anything. I'm tired of IDEAS we have more ideas then supporters these days. Just act. That phone call, the canvassing, the marching will all make a difference. If we all do just something.

m72mc
11-06-2007, 04:26 PM
get real. Trying to accomplish this will waste most of our time. Just do anything. I'm tired of IDEAS we have more ideas then supporters these days. Just act. That phone call, the canvassing, the marching will all make a difference. If we all do just something.

if they loose subscribers they will listen I promise you...

who needs newspapers and cable anyway..all biased crap anyway..

I use internet for news and dvd for movies...but maybe thats just me, I don't feel the need for tv..

point is if u want them to take you seriously, speak the language they understand..if they risk loosing money then the opinion of their customers will be very important..my guess is that no matter how much money ron paul makes they wonīt care if they still make money and their owners say "no ron paul stories"

but then maybe thats just me..but I think itīs a great idea..

dspectre
11-06-2007, 04:29 PM
if they loose subscribers they will listen I promise you...

who needs newspapers and cable anyway..all biased crap anyway..

I use internet for news and dvd for movies...but maybe thats just me, I don't feel the need for tv..

point is if u want them to take you seriously, speak the language they understand..if they risk loosing money then the opinion of their customers will be very important..my guess is that no matter how much money ron paul makes they wonīt care if they still make money and their owners say "no ron paul stories"

but then maybe thats just me..but I think itīs a great idea..

Nice idea.

Roxi
11-06-2007, 04:34 PM

this is EXACTLY almost verbatim what people said when the NOVEMBER 5 idea was brought up.... The ideas that people have come up with, implemented and made a total success were all brought up here on these forums, with feedback from others.

I agree that people need to get out and do stuff, some people can't some people do enough for 5 people. BUT PLEASE don't discourage people, ESPECIALLY new people from posting ideas here. The OP was trying to encourage others to make a difference.. im sure plenty will think his idea is great, and plenty will think its dumb, but NO IDEA is a dumb idea, ALL ideas can be revamped, and put into action... we are trying to WIN an election here constructive criticism doesn't hurt us but telling people to get real is totally unproductive

BillyDkid
11-06-2007, 04:53 PM
Not going to happen.