PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain Herman Cain the man for GOP presidential nomination

Give me liberty
11-07-2011, 09:53 PM
http://nsbnews.net/content/407533-herman-cain-man-gop-presidential-nomination
This article really ticked me off makes me wonder just what the fuck has happend to our people here have they lost there minds or are they high on drugs?

From the Roll Call article: “Still, Cain stands out in the current Republican field for his charisma, plain-speaking, business experience and, yes, his color. It’s part of who he is and of his appeal to conservatives. But if Cain were white, he might very well be where he is today given the performance of the rest of the GOP field and the desire of conservatives for an alternative to Romney.”

After having racism shoved down my throat my entire life as an excuse for every imaginable choice, decision, consequence, whatever, by the Dems I must admit the fact that Mr. Cain is 100% black (unlike Obama) just makes me laugh out loud. It’s like the frosting on the cake.

Black or white, I want a president who spends more time at the White House than chasing the white ball, who actively engages in the problems of the day, and works toward solutions rather than spend, spend, spend. And for America’s sake, let’s get drilling in our own country. Cain’s the man!

Thats it people have fucking truly lost it and how nice she added a news clip from FOX i guess it goes to show that fucking FOX News were pushing and his 999 raising taxes plan, how funny that Sally says she will rather a president who will spend more more time at the White House than chasing the white ball, who actively engages in the problems of the day, and works toward solutions rather than spend?

How Herman Cain wont be any different then Obama? seriously i am lossing hope :(
please do make a comment and wake her freaking mind if she has a brain still.

Sola_Fide
11-07-2011, 10:02 PM
Concern troll?

Give me liberty
11-07-2011, 10:06 PM
Concern troll?
Excuse me? i am not Concern and are you calling me a troll? i have been here since 2007:mad:

rambone
11-08-2011, 12:40 AM
Neoconservative blogger is neoconservative.

IterTemporis
11-08-2011, 12:56 AM
Give me liberty has a right to express her/himself.. Why insult them and distance them by calling them a troll? People are different; calling someone a troll just because their views/concerns differ from yours is wrong.. We are trying to bring in more voters, not push the ones we do have away.

Please try to understand that attacking someone accomplishes nothing but negatives.

DamianTV
11-08-2011, 01:11 AM
So who is the Republican Candidate for 2016 going to be, Bernanke? Greenspan? Can the Bankster Interests in controlling the country be any more obvious?

(I am assuming that everyone knows that Cain was Federal Reserve Bank Chairman for Kansas City Branch circa 1995...)

milo10
11-08-2011, 01:21 AM
So who is the Republican Candidate for 2016 going to be, Bernanke? Greenspan? Can the Bankster Interests in controlling the country be any more obvious?

It will be a rough, darkened meteorite which, without much explanation, will be christened "Dick Cheney."

Aratus
11-08-2011, 01:46 PM
^thats what something other than a solid first ballot win could do down in tampa in august of 2012^