PDA

View Full Version : Welcome, Herman Cain Supporters!

georgiaboy
11-07-2011, 02:08 PM
As fellow Americans who are disenchanted with the status quo, business-as-usual politics, we share your interest in finding a strong, principled, outsider to put this nation on the right track for the future.

If you like Herman Cain, you'll love Ron Paul.

Feel free to browse and search on topics of interest to you, and join in for spirited Q&A. We're a mainly jovial bunch, with a lot of breadth and depth in regards to our command of the issues of our day. We are familiar with Ron's positions inside & out, and can clear up any concerns you may have.

Ron Paul has the most experience, the most integrity, the cleanest record, and best of all, the best plans for moving America forward by getting government out of the way, reducing taxes & spending, ending the devaluation of our dollars, and unleashing the citizens of this nation to create real and lasting prosperity.

Welcome to the Ron Paul Forums!

pacelli
11-07-2011, 02:10 PM
There's one thing for sure about Ron Paul... even though he has been in politics awhile, he's an outsider within politics. He won't sell out, he doesn't deal with lobbyists, and he is often the only representative voting no on certain bills based purely on constitutional grounds.

Ron Paul: The Champion of the Constitution.

Kylie
11-07-2011, 02:18 PM
Welcome aboard!

Browse around, but don't be scared by all the ideas that are here. I know at first it's frightening thinking about being truly free, but you'll really enjoy it once you get a taste of it! I know when I first got here, it was overwhelming (the amount of information, both good and bad) to think about what we have become as a nation, but then you see the ideals that RP stands for, and soon enough you are filled with hope for our children and grandchildrens' futures!

I hope you find our board enlightening and entertaining, and that you learn a little about RP's views in the process!!

jmdrake
11-07-2011, 04:14 PM
I'm ready to welcome them too....once Cain drops out. This seems a wee bit premature though. Not that I don't appreciate the optimism. ;)

roversaurus
11-07-2011, 04:28 PM
Doesn't it seem to forget that CAIN is not exactly cain supporters. We are disenchanted voters for sure. I know a bunch of Cain supporters. They seem like decent people...

This, absolutely.

RDM
11-07-2011, 04:38 PM
wow, just a bad post all around.

I've noticed this lately that it appears the most newest members on this forum have been energetically been trying to uplift people and provide solutions to help Ron win, while members who have been here from 2-4 years ago are the ones trying to derail everyone's efforts. Could it be time for the powers to be to start cleaning up the stench in these forums so our new followers will feel welcome.

torchbearer
11-07-2011, 05:52 PM
I've noticed this lately that it appears the most newest members on this forum have been energetically been trying to uplift people and provide solutions to help Ron win, while members who have been here from 2-4 years ago are the ones trying to derail everyone's efforts. Could it be time for the powers to be to start cleaning up the stench in these forums so our new followers will feel welcome.

trolls have been here since the beginning, and they will always be with us. IP bans can't keep them away.
then you do have to factor in the wide spectrum of people that come here.

heavenlyboy34
11-07-2011, 05:56 PM
trolls have been here since the beginning, and they will always be with us. IP bans can't keep them away.
then you do have to factor in the wide spectrum of people that come here.
this^^

CaptainAmerica
11-07-2011, 06:04 PM
http://elev8.com/files/2011/05/need-a-job.jpg

oyarde
11-08-2011, 11:48 AM
I hope there are some here , just in case , Greetings !