PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain Cains 15 minutes are up....

Darthbrooklyn
11-07-2011, 01:36 PM
Did anyone just see the sexual harrassment press conf w Gloria Allred? Even if every single word of the accusations are false, the media wont let it go and Cain will become bogged down.. It's over!!!! Next order of business is to get as many of his supporters over to Paul's side.. Romney is polling around 25% and that other 75% is up for grabs...

sailingaway
11-07-2011, 01:49 PM
We'll see how it plays out.

1stAmendguy
11-07-2011, 01:49 PM
Breaking: Cain's jobs plan, "You want a job don't you?" ;)

parocks
11-07-2011, 02:02 PM
The goal is to prevent Cains supporters from going to Newt.

This is a story about attempted adultery.

Adultery is very bad.

Newt cheated on his first wife, then divorced her.
Newt cheated on his second wife, then divorced her.

What Newt did was worse than what Cain was accused of.

There's your talking point.

notsure
11-07-2011, 02:54 PM
Breaking: Cain's jobs plan, "You want a job don't you?" ;)

I'm waiting for the video to come out. With Cain's sleazy smile at the end.

tfurrh
11-07-2011, 03:07 PM
Herman Cain harassed Lady Liberty, there's no denying that.

Eric21ND
11-07-2011, 03:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9n2TyBM52o

seyferjm
11-07-2011, 03:21 PM
Not yet. His hardcore supporters are even more for him now, judging from the Facebook comments.

rambone
11-07-2011, 03:21 PM
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/393624_10101268208661610_13921530_74259382_2572908 83_n.jpg

Aratus
11-07-2011, 03:26 PM
the Dr. C.Murray trial verdict is in from L.A and it is
cutting into the coverage of lady no. 4 from 1997!!!
even this deflects a degree of tabloid media focus!

ctiger2
11-07-2011, 03:32 PM
Americans LOVE Sex. They don't care how they get it. This should boost Cain +10%.

seapilot
11-07-2011, 04:25 PM
Not yet. His hardcore supporters are even more for him now, judging from the Facebook comments.

Yeah I bet Bill Clinton is defending him there as well.

Fort Lauderdale
11-07-2011, 04:39 PM
The 45th President of the United States of America, Ron Paul!

John F Kennedy III
11-07-2011, 04:46 PM
The goal is to prevent Cains supporters from going to Newt.

This is a story about attempted adultery.

Adultery is very bad.

Newt cheated on his first wife, then divorced her.
Newt cheated on his second wife, then divorced her.

What Newt did was worse than what Cain was accused of.

There's your talking point.

This.

11-07-2011, 05:01 PM
I can't see how he can respond to this woman's accusations. Any guesses what he will do? I get the feeling his campaign is going to try to ignore it.

LeJimster
11-07-2011, 05:01 PM
It's one thing to cheat, another to sexually harass someone. It sounds to me like Herman hasn't been afraid to use his position of power to get some action and my guess is he's done it more than the alleged 4 times. This won't go down well in places like Iowa if people believe he is guilty.

The trouble now is time. Gingritch has been inching his way up in the polls and will be the next candidate the media get behind before the primaries. It might not be enough time to set people straight about Gingritch if he soars to the top of the field. If Cain drops back into single digits and Gingritch remains where he is however, I think Ron has a massive chance of winning Iowa.

spudea
11-07-2011, 05:18 PM
but its just a story of she said he said at this point..... Cain will ignore it and he will be fine.

LisaNY
11-07-2011, 05:28 PM
I feel bad for Herman's wife. I can't imagine how humiliated she must feel right now.

Liberty74
11-07-2011, 05:36 PM
This scandal is only going to hurt Cain at the margins. It won't take Cain down as many believe...

Some other news story will take Cain down. I am just not sure what it will be and most likely it will not be about Cain per say.

torchbearer
11-07-2011, 05:45 PM
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/393624_10101268208661610_13921530_74259382_2572908 83_n.jpg

#winning

specsaregood
11-07-2011, 06:07 PM
//

Patrick Henry
11-07-2011, 06:11 PM
I'm waiting for the video to come out. With Cain's sleazy smile at the end.

/\This

iGGz
11-07-2011, 06:14 PM
lol I don't believe any of them

AJ187
11-07-2011, 06:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9n2TyBM52o

Judging by the misogyny and racism in the youtube comments, I don't think I want any of these people on board...

Fort Lauderdale
11-07-2011, 06:32 PM
Why the race of Cain's accuser can't be ignored
By Zerlina Maxwell
2:44 PM on 11/07/2011

http://www.thegrio.com/politics/why-the-race-of-cains-accuser-cant-be-ignored.php

Republican President candidate Herman Cain got the "Allred treatment" this afternoon as infamous feminist lawyer Gloria Allred held a press conference with the fourth of his accusers.
Four women have accused Herman Cain of sexual harassment but this is the first one to show her face publicly since Politico broke the story in October.
And her face is white.

Early on the scandal was compared with a sexual harassment story of years past, that of another black conservative Justice Clarence Thomas. But the fact that Anita Hill, Thomas' accuser was a black woman, allowed for easy character assassination by the Senate Judiciary Committee and some in the media at the time.
Hill was portrayed as "slick" and a "political opportunist" even though she was one of only a handful of accomplished African-American law professors at that time. And even though Hill's allegations could be corroborated by other witnesses the hearing was cut abruptly short by then chairman and now Vice President Joe Biden.
Cain and his supporters were quick to call the sexual harassment story a "high tech lynching" a la Clarence Thomas' now infamous rant during his hearings, but as details emerged it seems that this is nothing of the sort. With Herman Cain we have a whole new element in the mix: the race of the accuser, proof of a settlement of multiple allegations of harassment, and now a victim coming forward to describe not harassment but an alleged sexual assault.
During the press conference today, we met Sharon Bialek. Ms. Bialek was employed at the educational foundation of the National Restaurant Association (NRA) in 1996-1997.
Bialek is a registered Republican. She's blonde. Attractive and articulate. She is the mother of a 13-year-old son. She worked for the NRA for 9 years and at the time had a long term boyfriend of 4 years.
About a month before Bialek was let go from her job at the educational foundation she interacted during NRA convention in Chicago. Cain met Ms. Bialek and her long term boyfriend and even partied with them at an after party. When she was let go a month later she contacted Mr. Cain for help in finding a new job or perhaps getting her old job back at the NRA.

She traveled down to D.C. to meet with Mr. Cain and when she arrived she was told Mr. Cain had upgraded her room to the palatial suite. She met Mr. Cain for drinks and dinner and describes an alleged sexual assault, not harassment on the drive back to her hotel.
When in the car Mr. Cain asked Ms. Bialek, "Why are you here?" Ms. Bialek replied, "Actually Herman my boyfriend who you met said I should meet with you to help me find a new job." Ms. Bialek then alleges Mr. Cain, "reached under skirt for her genitals, pulled her head toward his crotch and said, "you want a job right?"

Sexual assault occurs when "someone touches any part of another person's body in a sexual way, even through clothes, without that person's consent." Bialek's description of Mr. Cain's alleged actions certainly seem to match the legal definition.
Cain's statement upon the conclusion of the press conference was a standard denial with a shout out to his 9-9-9 plan thrown in for good measure.
Just as the country finally begins to refocus on our crippling $15 trillion national debt and the unacceptably high unemployment rate, now activist celebrity lawyer Gloria Allred is bringing forth more false accusations against the character of Republican front-runner Herman Cain.
All allegations of harassment against Mr. Cain are completely false. Mr. Cain has never harassed anyone. Fortunately the American people will not allow Mr. Cain's bold "9-9-9 Plan", clear foreign policy vision and plans for energy independence to be overshadowed by these bogus attacks.
However, his charm offensive on the American public looks to be out the window as now he is a black man being accused of sexual assault by a blonde, white, Republican woman.
The dynamics are entirely different than they were just hours ago. Mr. Cain should have come clean although one wonders how you can describe the alleged sexual assault and not sound like you've committed a crime (with which Mr. Cain could not be charged as the statute of limitations have run.)
Race is the elephant in the room, along with Ms. Bialek's blonde hair, and Gloria Allred's power suit. The history of the defense of white women and their innocence in the face of black men -- who in America's history were actually lynched -- looms large over these allegations.
That's not to say that the race of this woman makes Cain's alleged actions any better or worse. It just means that the perception may be worse among those who still hold onto old school racial tropes about black men sexually assaulting white women as is alleged in this case.

After seeing her press report, the true story becomes clear. She accepted favours from Cain, in the form of an expensive hotel suite, and fine dinners. Next she went on a moonlight ride with him, possible planning to use her charms to get him to make arrangements for her to secure employment. Cain did not accept the "trick", and she retaliated by withdrawing her implied offer of favours. Years later she was recruited ( possibly in return for money) to reformulate her story, to hint at impropriety by Cain . ...Don't forget the many occasions that whites have falsely blamed a Black man for crimes that they themselves committed.

What I find most offensive about this entire matter is that the filth which pervades politics keeps the intelligent, honest, patriotic candidates far, far away from this toilet they call politics.

You do need to know some facts here, the accuser's lawyer is a known democratic supporter. Also when the press was asking her about her hair, she was quickly silenced by her lawyer... interesting! She is not allowed to answer any questions. Why not? Why can't the press poke holes in her story? Also the other two accusers who got paid off, one is a lobbyist and supports the democrats, it is now known public that Mr. Cain knew nothing of the agreements and how they were handled. It was all done behind his back with the corporation.

Plus how many of you remember every little detail of an encounter that happened 15 years ago? She is amazing, she remember every little dirty detail, i find that fascinating as she has defied all logic of scientific eye witness studies. I wonder if she married that boyfriend who supposedly suggested she fly all the way to DC, get a hotel room (wink wink) and ask someone for a job. WHAT boyfriend ever suggest this? Would you suggest to your girl to fly over, stay the night and beg for a job? I know you wouldn't! Kind of extravagant story isn't it?!? Why now though keep popping in my head, why not over a year ago? Why not when he ran for senate? Why not tell any of the Tea Party leaders when he comes out to speak at the meetings? Why did she still talk with him at other Tea Party events if he did something as outrageous as she claims? Why didn't the BF punch him in the face? I mean come on! It is all a lie! She is a scank hoe who just wants her 15 seconds of fame. LOL! This is at best a hollywood story!

Logic dictates that you set up an appointment with him at his office during business hours and ask for your job back? You do not need to fly half way across the country, get an a expensive hotel room, have dinner at an expensive restaurant for a 15 minute conversation, correct? She could have had a meeting between business hours and a caught a flight back home. She could have even done this over the phone. By the way who flies to beg for a job in the first place? Seriously, who does this? Only white lying woman who have dollar bills in her eyes. I bet she made the advance on him! That is my belief. I bet he turned her white butt down and she is insulted. LOL! Plus why get a lawyer if your not going to extort money from Mr. Cain?

To many questions that she is not allowed to answer as counsel has instructed her not to speak. Interesting lets get her in front of the press and lets look at all the holes in her story. Like I said in earlier comments, they all smell fishy to me! It is all a scam to smear his reputation. Black folk always upset when a white person accuses them of something they didn't do, why not now? Where is the NAACP defending Mr. Cain from being falsely accused? They defend convicted inmates with undoubtable evidence against them yet there is no evidence against Mr. Cain and not one member of the NAACP here to say stop with the allegations of falsely accusing a black man. Double standards! The truth of the matter, the white house is scared of Mr. Cain and they will go to the lowest level of smear campaigning to knock him out. Nothing has changed! Again it will not work! Watch!

Cain backers could not care less about his accuser because the Republicans are very, very desperate on beating Barack Obama.
The Republicans think,
"a black Republican", is the answer to get back into the White House, no matter what.

Herman Cain is a rich man being backed by the filty rich, i.e. the Koch brothers. His race has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he is, like all rich men, a pervert against the working class. He is a bought and paid for toadie. The ultra rich are divided into various camps which pretty much have dwindled down to Cain, Romney and Perry. Cain won't make it because he doesn't have as much money behind him and he can't stop these stories of his acting like a power driven JERK from popping up every week. That and the fact that he's an IDIOT just goosestepping to what he is told to say. They ALL are these days. Race matters not. The color of money is green.

OCCUPY AMERICA!. Either drop the racist whine and unite with brown, asian, poor white working class, EVERYONE better stand up and be counted or be buried in a third world country if the GOP retakes the White House and Congress.

How are the rich any worse than the filthy poor ? "Racist whine" is a phrase that seeks to minimize the suffering of Black people. Your flawed agenda is transparent

Does anyone here even understand what this article is about? Talk about a useless article.

I smell a rat, she's from Chicago right?

Don't know whether he is guilty, but there is an increasing amount of smoke, so maybe fire. I do know that he has not handled this well and that doesn't bode well for how he would handle a crisis if he were president. As a young woman and into my 50s, I was hit on by men in power. I dressed conservatively and was married, plus there was no come on. I just handled it and went on because I guarantee you there was nothing in it for me but trouble if I reported it. A big part of the problem is that rich and powerful men know they can almost always get by with bad behavior. I had to be really assertive with a few and make it clear that there would be serious repercussions if they didn't stop. And no, the fact that I worked for a man or his superior did not give them the right to try to kiss me or grab me or say inappropriate things to me. In fact, just the opposite. It's wrong and it's against the law and against company policy.

The article sandwiches the duration of her "boyfriend" relationship of 4 years by calling it "long term" twice.

Thanks for doing our thinking for us.

Some repubs offered someone 1 million dollars if they had a sex scandal on Pres. Obama-before & after he became President. So what if only the repubs had found something on the POTUS-but cain probably didn't have any women throwing themselves on him. So cain has stepped over the line-trying to take some of their "snowflakes"-the tea partiers are going to crush your "black walnut".

This makes president Obama look like a saint, a great and good president. I just hope he wins reelection. No matter who is the GOP opponent.

I think that really who cares. Why should we care about Herman Cain. If this
were a politician on the Democratic side, he would be revelling in all of these
accusations. Also, remember when Anita Hill stated that Clarence Thomas
sexually harassed her. Blacks were saying that she was setting up a "brother".

Either way you can't win. People in power do this all the time and get away
with it.

REALLY? You met a black person who supported Clarence Thomas? REALLY? My chuckle for the day.

No, blacks believed Anita Hill. Maybe the lone black you know (was it Cain?) said that.

Actually the force of IDEOLOGY trumps RACE in this saga.

Herman Cain is under attack by the forces who are threatened by his IDEOLOGY.
His White Conservative defenders have chosen to use his RACE as a attribute to fight against their long time Progressive adversaries of Black and White.

Ms Maxwell - the problem that I have with The Grio.com is that you all - as the narrators get to pretend that Cain uses "The Race Card" when it is convenient to him - after denying that racism is still a for in America. All the while your press organ - sponsored by MSNBC pretends that it fairly vets the "Black Permanent Interests" - putting Obama and the 99% of Black Democratic Elected Officials that dominate our INSTITUTIONS under the microscope in PROPORTION to the control that they have and the INVESTMENTS that it receives from the Black community.

Herman Cain COULD NOT be elected to any position where a collection of Black Americans have the final say on who will represent them. As we consider the grievances of Black Americans and the unfulfilled promises that remind DESPITE the decades of investments of our 'Equal Black Ballots" - such a fact about Mr Cain's "UN-electability" would normally be used by the CSI Unit to EXCLUDE his finger prints from being on the steering wheel of Black America.

INSTEAD, Ms Maxwell - Because you and other Progressive-Fundamentalists are in full belief that your plan to develop Black America is sound BUT FOR the external Conservatives attempt to derail your Progressive Fundamentalist Agenda - you find it rational to defend your ideological base as you avoid demanding PROOF of a "Return On Investment" WITHIN our community per the control that the people that you hoisted into POWER. You choose to FIGHT OFF all non-progressive challengers which threaten your ideological base.

The sad part of it all is - if we contrast the number of EDITORIALS (not the news posts about a new accuser of Cain) penned by operatives from The Grio compared with the transparent analysis about the condition of Black America after decades of FUSION of our "Community Development Consciousness" in with Progressivism and Democratic Party gamesplay - it is no wonder that after all of the PROMISES that you sold Black people back in 2007-08 about what their investment would bring us, yet now that the "blank canvas" has some paint splatters upon it that can be inspected for its worthiness as "art" - you can't bring yourself to operate in the BEST INTERESTS OF THE BLACK COMMUNITY.

You instead feed the PREVAILING CONSCIOUSNESS of Black people - UNABLE to see why there is a gap between the "Victories" in the "American Political Domain" that you operate in yet the grave and painful losses that are transpiring at the very same time where it counts for OUR PEOPLE - WITHIN the Black Community.

Is there any of you within The Grio that is fighting against the agenda that MSNBC has set upon you - in DEFENSE of our community?

(NO I do not believe that Herman Cain IS any more interested in the Black Community than YOU. HE, unlike YOU is repudiated by our people.)

Yeah, he probably did it. Powerful rich men of any race feel they can get away with doing this. Cain would have gotten away--if he hadn't decided to run for President. The funny thing is: powerful rich men really have no need to do it if their goal is score with attractive young women. There are plenty of such women who volunteer themselves. If a powerful rich man does this sort of thing, it's because he gets a kick out of it, not because he thinks it will help his chances of scoring.

Of course not! there ain't "NO" racism, remember! or prejudice or sexual harassment or High tech lynching ,only, grass roots, HIGH! on Social engineering and "NO" compromise with the 44th, History,reality and "We The People". Mr.Cain! can have his Pizza and eat it too "Let Herman be Herman". He is the Godfather-in-chief and Tea-publican Don, Suave!. Capiche! A real cheese Man knows how to do it in the White house! The Mouses get trapped in the Pizza parlour, or fast food, Teapublican CON-vention of unadulterated Politics, Morality,Capitalisms and privatizations if you know what I mean hush! hush! you betta gimme dat money!.

So...this is serious now that a black man done touched a white woman. A line no doubt written in the KKK's standard issue lynching manual - somewhere after the pledge of allegiance and before the Lord's prayer.

we can only hope the tea party feels the same way! But I'm afraid Herm tows the line pretty well to the right... lol

So anytime a white woman accuses a black man of anything it's a lie? Well ya know, I've known many fine black men. Professors and high ranking Police officers and a couple of doctors. I've also known rappers and pimps and welfare cheats. I'd say about 80% of them tops and 70% of them at the lower scale CONSTANTLY hit on every women they came in contact with. You can deny it, call me racist, say what you like. But you black women know it's true. They cheat constantly. With ANY woman. Fat, ugly, doesn't matter. Most black men regardless of age I have ever known, regardless of socio economic situation, education, regardless of circumstance a strong majority of black men in my 65 years cheat at every opportunity.

Like Obama right, NOT! That's a big fat lying excuse for Herman "Chicken" Cain (who reports to Col. Sanders). If you are an employer, don't sexually harass employees. Period. Don't matter if brown, yella, white, purple, chinese....
Nobody cares if you make passes to non-employees - the playing field is level, so to speak...

I don't know if or how a valid statistic can be determined regarding the level or range of black men who act inappropriately. What I do know is women like Anita Hill or the woman who was allegedly raped by the powerful French guy and sooo many other black rarely get justice in cases similar or worse than the Herman Cain accusers. Therefore, many black women don't even bother to report these incidences. However, it is wrong to paint a broad brush that all black men are sex addicts. It is a shame you have never met any.

Whether black women report harassment as often as white women is irrelevant to whether most the black men (and I have known more than just a few in my 65 years including a business partner for 30 years who did not cheat), do cheat. And most do. You can deny that until you turn green but black women and black men on here who are honest know that this the truth. There is no excuse for sexual harassment by ANYONE but to try and say that black men don't constantly hit on every women they can get a shot at is to lie. I owned stores in black neighborhoods for those 30 years and watched it everyday of those 30 years. Deny all you like.

Men in general will hit on any reasonably attractive woman regardless of whether he or she or both are married. I do have to wonder, though, what kind of a woman goes to a hotel room to ask a guy about a job. Seems like very easy for the guy to get the wrong impression about what she will do in order to get the job...

There are just as many or more white perverts. Some even go past sex and eat people. (Jeffrey Dahmer). And can we go just one week without hearing about a priest or whoever molesting little boys?

I completely agree with you. Perverts come in all races and 70% (if not higher) of all men of all races cheat. But this article is not about all men. It's about a black man who has been accused four times now and paid off at least two of them. This is not a black vs white issue (although I suspect all this was started by Rick Perry.). This is about sexual harassment and if you just brush it off because he is a black man then you are doing the same thing the rednecks do when they brush things off just because they're white. Two wrongs have yet to make right.

Attractive according to whose standards the white man? Heck every woman who seems to accuse a black man gets the label of attractive. Sorry but I don't believe her. This is a modern day lynching. Read At The Dark End of the Road by Danielle L. McGuire and you will understand.

It has been longer than expected, at what point in the Cain saga, that the "puppeteers" would sever the proverbial strings!! Had he been convinced, he too was an "uppity Negro"?? Did he not know of the historical significance of sooner or later being "doused" with "vanilla ice", water in a public forum? Where are his brothers from another mother, now? "Is life really better with Koch"???

I just saw this woman's press conference on CNN. What she describes Cain doing is something that every normal guy that I have ever known has done, make a pass at a woman. For this to be construed as "harassment" is like something out of "Birth of a Nation", pure kkk fantasy, and a blatant effort at anti-Black character assassination. This story revives the old stereotype of oversexed Black men, driven wild by white beauty, when really it is just a guy making a pass at a co-worker

Unfortunately, some black men perpetuate that stereotype, many who had a black wife when they were broke, became successful and left them for a white woman.
Therefore, buying into the white beauty myth.

If he did what was said it goes beyond sexual harassment, trying to push your hand where it doesn't belong or forcing someones head down under gets close to rape.

However, it's sad that some black men haven't learned anything from history, a white woman accusing a black man of sexual misconduct is nothing new, the only difference is instead of a high tech lynching his a... would be hanging from a tree.

He just made a pass at her, at most.

You do it to your employees?? really?? And you think this is ok

Never.... I did once hire a young woman, for whom I quickly developed an infatuation. I was still unmarried at the time, and I began using her as a close personal companion/assistant. We came close, but fortunately she was accepted into Harvard graduate school, and moved away. Today she is an Ivy League professor, and published author. Since that time I made a point of never hiring anyone again who was super attractive..

Ball
11-07-2011, 07:22 PM
Made a pass? According to the woman he put his hand under her skirt and reached for her piss flaps privates.

really now... let's try and be mature and sound educated *rolleyes*

-nirvikalpa

Revolution9
11-07-2011, 10:24 PM

He thinks he is Lex Steele but his empty scrotum just keeps a flappin' in the winds.

Rev9

Revolution9
11-07-2011, 10:26 PM
Made a pass? According to the woman he put his hand under her skirt and reached for her piss flaps

And tried to get some head with the hand to the head and push gesture. At the same time. This guy don't wast a move.

Rev9

Dianne
11-08-2011, 06:35 AM
Plus how many of you remember every little detail of an encounter that happened 15 years ago? She is amazing, she remember every little dirty detail, i find that fascinating as she has defied all logic of scientific eye witness studies.

Whoever wrote this article is full of chit. First off, the claimant is not a witness; she is a victim. Victim's don't forget every little detail when they are assaulted. Witnesses forget, victims don't.

Bruno
11-08-2011, 06:56 AM
Plus how many of you remember every little detail of an encounter that happened 15 years ago? She is amazing, she remember every little dirty detail, i find that fascinating as she has defied all logic of scientific eye witness studies.

Whoever wrote this article is full of chit. First off, the claimant is not a witness; she is a victim. Victim's don't forget every little detail when they are assaulted. Witnesses forget, victims don't.

I bet if an unwanted person tried to do that to the author, he would remember it 15 year from now!

Jandrsn21
11-08-2011, 07:04 AM
I feel bad for Herman's wife. I can't imagine how humiliated she must feel right now.

Yeah no joke! Sometimes we forget there are real people behind all of this. She has friends and family and is no doubt extremely embarrassed by all of this! What else do you expect with all of this though, politics is nasty and Cain is getting a cold hard dose of reality right now!

We thought Paul had it bad, they just call him a nut, just because that is all they got on him, Ron is so squeaky clean it makes all of us on here look like the devil! Honestly this whole charade if taken too far could end up destroying Cain's family. If it is just a smear, which is what it is looking like now considering no real evidence has been presented, then this would be tragic!

rp08orbust
11-08-2011, 07:58 AM
Honestly this whole charade if taken too far could end up destroying Cain's family. If it is just a smear, which is what it is looking like now considering no real evidence has been presented, then this would be tragic!

If there is "no real evidence" for the allegations of Herman Cain sexually harassing women (or at least attempting adultery with them), then why would his wife hold them against him?

Todd
11-08-2011, 08:56 AM

Well stay tuned....because if this story in the Times (http://www.suntimes.com/8592168-417/sneed-witness-says-cain-accuser-hugged-him-during-tea-party-meeting-a-month-ago.html)is accurate....she and the "Assailant" were cuddling a month ago. The picture to boot. :rolleyes:

http://www.suntimes.com/csp/cms/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?STREAMOID=oF_hp wo_GrdwZZ$NCcbn0s$daE2N3K4ZzOUsqbU5sYuZ_jU7giMLfg3 _qgLozUaMWCsjLu883Ygn4B49Lvm9bPe2QeMKQdVeZmXF$9l$4 uCZ8QDXhaHEp3rvzXRJFdy0KqPHLoMevcTLo3h8xh70Y6N_U_C ryOsw6FTOdKL_jpQ-&CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg

jkob
11-08-2011, 08:59 AM
I really think he's finished. The few Herman Cain fans I know are bailing, this woman coming forward was the last straw. Unfortunately they seem to be seamlessly transitioning to Newt Gingrich.

sorianofan
11-08-2011, 09:44 AM
I can't see how he can respond to this woman's accusations. Any guesses what he will do? I get the feeling his campaign is going to try to ignore it.
Listen, I was getting my drink on and then I wanted to get my wee wee wet, and the next thing you know I was slapped with a lawsuit.

C'mon guyss, that happens to everyone.

Cleaner44
11-08-2011, 09:47 AM
Who could forget a smile like Herman's?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abzjnBXR-Bg

sorianofan
11-08-2011, 10:02 AM
Well stay tuned....because if this story in the Times (http://www.suntimes.com/8592168-417/sneed-witness-says-cain-accuser-hugged-him-during-tea-party-meeting-a-month-ago.html)is accurate....she and the "Assailant" were cuddling a month ago. The picture to boot. :rolleyes:

http://www.suntimes.com/csp/cms/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?STREAMOID=oF_hp wo_GrdwZZ$NCcbn0s$daE2N3K4ZzOUsqbU5sYuZ_jU7giMLfg3 _qgLozUaMWCsjLu883Ygn4B49Lvm9bPe2QeMKQdVeZmXF$9l$4 uCZ8QDXhaHEp3rvzXRJFdy0KqPHLoMevcTLo3h8xh70Y6N_U_C ryOsw6FTOdKL_jpQ-&CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg
Friggin' women. I don't care about the Cainstroversy. His stances are bad.

Aratus
11-08-2011, 01:57 PM
^ oh my! ^ number five is about to arrive. four just had her press conference.