PDA

View Full Version : What did you do today for Ron Paul? (Monday Nov 7th)

centure7
11-07-2011, 07:18 AM
What did you do to help out Ron Paul today? Please add yourself to the poll and comment on your experience! I hope to see an increase in activity over time on this poll I post daily. I encourage everyone to do at least one thing a day.

Having started on the weekend, it will be interesting if activity during the week can beat the one that just happened.

November 6 2011 Sunday
22 Participants: 28 Events Total, 9 Online
5 Direct In-Person Speaking
2 Phone Call Campaigning
0 Letter to the Editor
3 Liturature/Sticker Handout Event
10 Online Promotion
2 Sign Wave
0 Fundraiser Participation
2 Created Campaign Content
4 Other

November 5 2011 Saturday
9 Participants: 10 Events total, 2 Online

centure7
11-07-2011, 04:32 PM
I started working on a lead-in website about ending the federal reserve. Its not getting any support quite yet but I'm confident it will be very well worth the effort. It will not only help Paul quite a bit but also last past his campaign.

Sola_Fide
11-07-2011, 04:51 PM
I got in a 30 page minarchy vs anarchy debate on a message board.

centure7
11-07-2011, 07:20 PM
*bump* Nothing much happened today I guess :(

I should add I just went to Google and typed in "Herman Cain". By clicking on the sexual harassment articles, I raise the ranking for those articles. I then add a comment to them to further raise the ranking and bring to people's attention information that is not well known about Cain:
Cain is a Federal Reserve banker.
He supported the banker bailouts.
He is a lobbyist.
He is neutral on the Federal Reserve audits.
He violated a number of campaign finance laws.

centure7
11-07-2011, 08:38 PM
I got in a 30 page minarchy vs anarchy debate on a message board.
Simply by using the word "anarchy" the argument is lost. People see that word and its over. I can't imagine why people are so foolish as to try to salvage that word from the grave.

Sola_Fide
11-07-2011, 09:11 PM
Simply by using the word "anarchy" the argument is lost. People see that word and its over. I can't imagine why people are so foolish as to try to salvage that word from the grave.

Sorry. It was a bad inside joke.:)