PDA

View Full Version : get used to it.....they are NEVER going to get behind RP

BLS
11-06-2007, 11:38 AM
He stands for exactly the opposite of what they don't want.

Ron has what he needs (for now)....Money.
WE need to do our part now....we need to OVERCOME the media.

If you are not currently handing out slim jims, DO IT.

There is no other way....

We will never get credible attention until the masses know about Dr. Paul.

Now is the time to start seriously considering running TV and Radio ads on the local level in your area funded by a PAC that each of us needs to look into.

Those pukes won't talk about him serioulsy, but they'll sure as hell take our money.

I'm honestly a bit surprised that you all thought the MSM was going to jump on board with us after our wildly successful fundraiser. They're gonna use this Guy Fawkes stuff to slander him and call us all anarchists.

If that surprises you in any way, you haven't been doing this long enough.

Me personally, I've decided I'm getting a 2nd job. I'm going to use that money to help pay for local radio ads. There is no other way.....

UtahApocalypse
11-06-2007, 11:39 AM
The INAUGURAL will not be televised.

margomaps
11-06-2007, 11:43 AM
He stands for exactly the opposite of what they don't want.

<processing double negative....>

Ok, so he stands for the exact same thing they want? :D

wgadget
11-06-2007, 11:44 AM
Yep, and wear your sandwich board signs proudly out there. Big dorky signs like this catch a lot of attention!

Step outside your comfort zone. Go to the drugstore and buy some foam board and some markers. The signs we use so far say:

Honk if you love liberty. Other side says: Free Ron Paul info here.

Also,

Don't let the MEDIA choose! Other side says: Are you registered to VOTE?

Now, go get 'em!

kevman657
11-06-2007, 11:46 AM
How many threads need to be made about the MSM and Ron Paul? I thought we got pretty good coverage for a grassroots movement...

Eli
11-06-2007, 11:47 AM
we didn't get the attention we were expecting today because THE CAMPAIGN DID NOT SEND OUT THE PRESS RELEASE AND UPDATE THE WEBSITE.

I really hate to be a pessimist and get all mellowdramatic about it, but thats what happened. If you refuse to communicate with the media the media won't talk about you either. We worked our asses off and the campaign dropped the ball on us.

sylvania
11-06-2007, 11:52 AM
we didn't get the attention we were expecting today because THE CAMPAIGN DID NOT SEND OUT THE PRESS RELEASE AND UPDATE THE WEBSITE.

I really hate to be a pessimist and get all mellowdramatic about it, but thats what happened. If you refuse to communicate with the media the media won't talk about you either. We worked our asses off and the campaign dropped the ball on us.

QFT

And hence why they are saying the "we can't confirm this" crap.

ValidusCustodiae
11-06-2007, 12:07 PM
I think we've done a good job of getting his name out. What I see very little focus on in these forums is a push to get people to become delegates. Yes, there are a few unenthusiastic threads. If everybody that was willing to vote in yet another obscure internet poll was willing to take the time to become a delegate, it would ensure a Ron Paul victory.

Without delegates the entire nation could vote for Ron Paul and the sleazy powers-that-be would just ignore the people.

They are busy trying to stack the deck AGAINST Ron Paul in these delegations, I am actively seeking to become a North Carolina delegate and I suggest you all do the same in your respective states.