PDA

View Full Version : Call Rush

mport1
11-06-2007, 11:31 AM
1-800-282-2882 - Rush Limbaugh is about to take phone calls.

matthylland
11-06-2007, 11:35 AM
calling....

mport1
11-06-2007, 11:40 AM
And topic is global warming if there is some way to throw it in and not get cut off.

dircha
11-06-2007, 11:49 AM
Ron Paul is the only Republican candidate out there who instead of treating environmentalism as an attack on conservative values and taking an anti-science stance, Ron Paul believes that if the evidence is sound, then constitutional conservativism can rise to meet these environmental challenges.

Ron Paul believes it is important for government to divest itself of property. Ron Paul believes that private ownership on the whole will result in better care for the land and the environment.

Ron Paul also believes that the constitution provides remedies to provide redress for the effects of externalities such as air and water pollution through the courts, not through legislation and more government agencies.

Snowfire
11-06-2007, 11:49 AM
Now Rush is talking about cows falling onto highways. (seriously!)

How could we get Ron Paul into that conversation?

:D

dircha
11-06-2007, 11:51 AM
And on global warming in particular, Ron Paul isn't convinced that the problem is as bad as some say it is, but he says that whatever the problem, the constitution and conservativism are up to the challenge. He doesn't think we should see it as an attack on conservativism. Seeing it as an attack would indiciate that he doesn't think the constitution is up to the challenge; he does.

dircha
11-06-2007, 11:53 AM

Ron Paul supports small farmers by fighting to reduce government regulation that drives their prices and costs up?

Ron Paul will fight against the big agriculture lobby because it is a form of corporate welfare benefiting primarily large corporate farms at the expense of small family farmers.

Snowfire
11-06-2007, 11:54 AM
Obnoxious though his methods may be, Rush is correct in his premise that the issue of Global Warming has been completely politicized.

Now he's gone on to talk about waterboarding.....

coffeewithchess
11-06-2007, 11:54 AM

"Global Warming is HAPPENING RUSH...with the Ron Paul campaign! His campaign has over 1000 Meetups in more than 20 countries...if that isn't Global Warming Rush, I don't know what is!"

As of cows falling..."Rush, you were mentioning cows falling on the road...this reminds me of the way donations were falling into RP's Campaign HQ yesterday, he raised more than $4 million yesterday!"

Just a few ideas that may work...

Snowfire
11-06-2007, 11:58 AM
LOL!

I can't help but wonder that he has a HUGE amount of ppl calling in today about Ron Paul...

He just mentioned he had a lot on Hillary in his "stack". (I'm beginning to think the whole program today is "Stacked")

Severius
11-06-2007, 11:59 AM
I can't take listening to Rush anymore. I started listening to Rush when I was a little kid back in the Clinton days. Rush eviscerated Clinton over the argument about the meaning of the word "is", and yet he has Bush's back when it comes torture? He's a two faced shill with no integrity, and no actual values. He will support the Republicans regardless of their stances, and whatever the Democrats say is wrong always, no matter what. If this was back in the 90's Rush would be all over the government for the crap their pulling, but it's a Republican now so it has to be the right thing. Fuck Rush Limbaugh.

dircha
11-06-2007, 12:06 PM
I can't take listening to Rush anymore. I started listening to Rush when I was a little kid back in the Clinton days. Rush eviscerated Clinton over the argument about the meaning of the word "is", and yet he has Bush's back when it comes torture? He's a two faced shill with no integrity, and no actual values. He will support the Republicans regardless of their stances, and whatever the Democrats say is wrong always, no matter what. If this was back in the 90's Rush would be all over the government for the crap their pulling, but it's a Republican now so it has to be the right thing. Fuck Rush Limbaugh.

You're right.

Rush is concerned with promoting exactly one thing: Rush.

He'll take whatever position will get him the most listeners.

Snowfire
11-06-2007, 12:09 PM
Rush is concerned with promoting exactly one thing: Rush.

...but he has a HUGE listening base; hence why we need to keep calling in.

Now he is going on about Hillary's health care plan.

dircha
11-06-2007, 12:15 PM
Ron Paul is the only candidate whose plan can meet our obligations to the majority of social security dependents in the long term while allowing the next generation to opt out.

Every other candidate's plan, whether it includes privatization or not, in the long term will result in cutting benefits to those who are already dependent and invested in it, because their plans have no way to pay for it or to make up the losses due to privatization.

We just need a caller to get through! :)