PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Cain - Legitimate Candidate Or Satire Art Project?

anaconda
11-06-2011, 07:08 PM
Is Rachel Maddow correct?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9Ze-ejTC7c

torchbearer
11-06-2011, 07:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw
its art if this is art.

smartguy911
11-06-2011, 07:18 PM
I think he got into this to become a celebrity but realized, people are taking him seriously, so he changed his mind. I think he really wants to win now and thinks he can do it. I posted this earlier today

Cain knows his marketing. He is highly skilled. He is a selling a product and he is the product.

I learned in school "all business decisions both large and small should be made with customer (electorate) in mind and profits (white house) are the objective of the business".

anaconda
11-06-2011, 07:22 PM
I think he got into this to become a celebrity but realized, people are taking him seriously, so he changed his mind. I think he really wants to win now and thinks he can do it. I posted this earlier today

How does "I don't know what the neoconservative movement is" figure into his model for success? Or, did he only change his mind a few hours ago? And, if he wanted to be a celebrity, was it intentional to use the self deprecating satirical approach to make it so?

anaconda
11-06-2011, 07:43 PM
Art project takes a commanding early lead..

Revolution9
11-06-2011, 07:52 PM
There is no divine comedy choice.

Rev9

11-07-2011, 07:46 AM
She's close. His campaign is a big joke on the GOP by the Kochs. They are testing the waters with him to see if they can buy an election. They have him do the most ridiculous shit possible to see what they can get away with. If they succeed, they will buy a serious candidate next time.

ShaneEnochs
11-07-2011, 08:55 AM
I think his actual campaign is a joke, but I don't think he's in on it.

jeremiah89
11-07-2011, 09:01 AM
It does seem to be some type of art project (some of those things Maddow mentioned just seem too perfect to be coincidental), but the real question is, couldn't it be both?

Johnny Appleseed
11-07-2011, 09:37 AM
http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film2/DVDReviews33/a%20trading%20places%20blu-ray/08_TradingPlaces_BD.jpg

ctiger2
11-07-2011, 11:00 AM
Neither... Herman Cain is simply running a name recognition campaign to increase his future revenues. It was a business decision by Cain to increase his national name recognition so he could sell more books and get more/charge more for speaking engagements. Nothing more, nothing less. Cain injected $500K of his own money into the campaign and he's received $50 million in advertising exposure because of it. That's a HUGE return on investment for Cain. Cain will "campaign" as long as the money's there. He already said he thought about quitting back in Sept. It's a real shame Americans are too stupid to pick up on this.

Aratus
11-07-2011, 02:23 PM
Query? happenstance surgically were once Newt and Herman like twins of Auld Siam if Herman be Koch Bro no.3?--- is Newt the Forth Musketeer?

Aratus
11-07-2011, 02:29 PM
H.C = for real campaign.

keep an eye on Newt.

they often tag team!

anaconda
11-07-2011, 04:00 PM
Neither... Herman Cain is simply running a name recognition campaign to increase his future revenues. It was a business decision by Cain to increase his national name recognition so he could sell more books and get more/charge more for speaking engagements. Nothing more, nothing less. Cain injected $500K of his own money into the campaign and he's received $50 million in advertising exposure because of it. That's a HUGE return on investment for Cain. Cain will "campaign" as long as the money's there. He already said he thought about quitting back in Sept. It's a real shame Americans are too stupid to pick up on this.

If he wants to be a higher priced speaker why would he do all of the weird stupid stuff?

bluesc
11-07-2011, 04:01 PM
"America needs to learn how to take a joke"

That says it all.

ctiger2
11-07-2011, 04:35 PM
If he wants to be a higher priced speaker why would he do all of the weird stupid stuff?

You don't see him getting all kinds of press for this? Any press is good press when you're trying to gain popularity.