PDA

View Full Version : Redirect ThisNovember11th.com...

kevman657
11-06-2007, 11:22 AM
To either teaparty07.com (terrible domain name in my opinion) or some other domain that we come up with for the next HUGE money bomb.

thefinalboost.com?

thisdecember16th.com?

ondecember16th.com?

Keep the layout and subscribers, just change the date. The 11th is too soon! Just think, one more massive money bomb and we probably will surpass our goal!

jrich4rpaul
11-06-2007, 11:27 AM
Even if the 11th is small, it'll help. And it still gives us over a month to prepare for the Tea Party.

Blowback
11-06-2007, 11:31 AM
I like teaparty07

literatim
11-06-2007, 11:32 AM
No reason to just cancel November 11th one. We have had many smaller money bombs.

UtahApocalypse
11-06-2007, 11:32 AM
I think rather then a redirect maybe links to ALL of the new money bombs. Then people can choose which works best for them financially

dircha
11-06-2007, 11:33 AM
Please don't say that.

A sizable number of people have already signed up to donate on the 11th.

If you don't want to support it, don't. But don't tell these people not to give on a day that is important to them and they have already organized for.

kevman657
11-06-2007, 11:34 AM
I just think that we already have a steady pace going now, when donations start lagging a huge money bomb would be perfect again.

kevman657
11-06-2007, 11:35 AM
Please don't say that.

If you don't want to support it, don't. But don't tell these people not to give on a day that is important to them and they have already organized for.

LOL what? Am I hurting their feelings? They haven't spent the money yet, have they? As I said, you could transfer the current subscribers (a mere 700) and they could just wait till then.

Not sure why you think that's so mean.

dircha
It's 5 days from now. Let those who have signed up and who have family and friends who will donate, donate, and then after the 11th ask them to redirect.

People donating on the 11th are primarily people who didn't donate on the 5th.

hopeforamerica
I think rather then a redirect maybe links to ALL of the new money bombs. Then people can choose which works best for them financially

We need to break all records! It would be awesome if we could all come together and have another big push. The tea party concept has been voted on. Let's make a big splash (haha) in December.

People will still bomb on November 11th, I'm sure of it. But we need to focus on one date and move forward. No bickering, just moving forward and making history once again.

My 2 cents (value declining daily)

Taco John
11-06-2007, 11:36 AM
I think teaparty07 is a terriffic domain name.

dircha
11-06-2007, 11:37 AM
LOL what? Am I hurting their feelings? They haven't spent the money yet, have they? As I said, you could transfer the current subscribers (a mere 700) and they could just wait till then.

Not sure why you think that's so mean.

No, because by creating a thread ORDERING another grassroots group to do something, you are no better than those here who so vehemently shot down and came out against the November 5th idea.

How about letting people do what they want, and not trying to order them to drop their plans and fall in line with your own ideas?

They are donating on the 11th because it is important to THEM, not because it is or is not important to YOU.

dircha
11-06-2007, 11:38 AM
// oops, double-post

kevman657
11-06-2007, 11:42 AM
No, because by creating a thread ORDERING another grassroots group to do something, you are no better than those here who so vehemently shot down and came out against the November 5th idea.

How about letting people do what they want, and not trying to order them to drop their plans and fall in line with your own ideas?

They are donating on the 11th because it is important to THEM, not because it is important or not important to YOU.

You are overreacting. I can't order anyone, we are all equal grassroot supporters. Unless someone is on campaign salary, we all have the same voice. I was merely stating my opinion and thought it would be a good idea. Some people agree, some disagree. It's important to them? IT'S DONATING MONEY. One way or another, it's for the same cause. I was thinking in terms of media attention, if LOTS of people donate at once it encourages more people to donate too.

Just think about the idea, not the fact that 700 people might have to delay giving money...if you still disagree, that's fine. I can't stop anyone from giving money...

The Good Doctor
11-06-2007, 12:24 PM
Yeah maybe bostonteaparty07 might be better.

But I like the tea party idea. I mean it is really good.

I know there were naysayers about Nov. 5th. (ha ha) but the tea party is something that is very representative of our history as a nation.

And similarly we would like to throw off the shackles now!

Anyone else think we can't reach 12 million now? What's that? I thought so.

I like teaparty07

DeadheadForPaul
11-06-2007, 12:28 PM
Please don't say that.

Agreed. I have planned on donating for both Nov 5 and Nov 11. I stand by Veterans Day because it emphasizes how Dr. Paul has support from the military and how Dr. Paul and his supporters are the ones who TRULY SUPPORT OUR TROOPS. Ultimately, a Veterans Day donation drive sends a better message than either Guy Fawkes Day or the Boston Tea Party in my opinion