PDA

View Full Version : What did you do today for Paul? (Sunday Nov 6th)

centure7
11-06-2011, 06:43 AM
What did you do to help out Ron Paul today? Please add yourself to the poll and comment on your experience! I hope to see an increase in activity over time on this poll I'll do daily. Of course I started on a saturday so it will be tough to beat since people have more spare time saturdays. I encourage everyone to do at least one thing a day.

Here is what happened November 5 2011 Saturday
9 Participants
2 Direct In-Person Speaking
1 Phone Call Campaigning
1 Letter to the Editor
1 Liturature/Sticker Handout Event
2 Online Promotion
1 Sign Wave
2 Fundraiser Participation

Someone Else
11-06-2011, 10:22 AM
While he was on FOX with Chris Wallace, I laid my hands on Ron' head on the TV screen and prayed that Ron would have the Anointing of King David to bring down Goliath.

centure7
11-06-2011, 05:32 PM
While he was on FOX with Chris Wallace, I laid my hands on Ron' head on the TV screen and prayed that Ron would have the Anointing of King David to bring down Goliath.
Sadly I have not had much spare time today, so don't think I'll be doing anything for him today.

11-06-2011, 06:07 PM
I think I won somebody over today who liked Ron's economic policy but was concerned about Israel's defense and Iran.

I'm hearing impaired so I can't really do door knocking or phone banking.

wgadget
11-06-2011, 06:13 PM
Today I did good deeds (bought groceries for my poverty-stricken elderly neighbors) while clad in my Ron Paul hoodie. :)

IndianaPolitico
11-06-2011, 06:20 PM
Did some more promoting for the Money Bomb.

FreeTraveler
11-06-2011, 06:24 PM
I'm on a writer's forum where Ron Paul's foreign policy got attacked today. So far I've been able to make several important points about Ron Paul's foreign policy, garner support from people who were previously opposed, invigorate a few anti-war progressives to the Blue Republican cause, point out the troop's support of Ron Paul with that nifty thermometer graphic that shows who got how much in donations, and promote the November 11th moneybomb.

And these folks being writers, they're highly likely to pass along what they've learned.

centure7
11-06-2011, 06:28 PM
I tried to leave a positive comment here but quickly scrolled off the comment page in a couple minutes:
hxxp://news.yahoo.com/paul-says-friendship-best-way-deal-iran-165913503.html

Its a negative article.

Michael Landon
11-06-2011, 07:34 PM
I dropped some "Tax Free Tips" card off at a restaurant I was eating at this morning.

- ML

centure7
11-06-2011, 08:17 PM
I dropped some "Tax Free Tips" card off at a restaurant I was eating at this morning.

- ML
I forgot about that card, thanks for the reminder. Where can those cards be purchased?

IDefendThePlatform
11-06-2011, 09:07 PM
Created a new twitter account and starting targeting more Iowans. Downloaded TweetAdder, seems to be helping somewhat, although I've got to do a little more digging into its functions.

jlaker
11-06-2011, 09:12 PM
Filled out a form to try and become a RON PAUL DELEGATE. WHOOT WHOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neverseen
11-06-2011, 09:34 PM
Voted other: Sign Making party with the meetup group.

TheTexan
11-06-2011, 09:41 PM
Other: trolled Cain forums

FSP-Rebel
11-06-2011, 09:50 PM
Not today but yesterday, went to town on the Cain FB page as a supporter ?ing his biz background via Aquila and his supposed success at G-fathers (much success achieved). Also, my aunt was floored when I told her about Cain's biz 'success' at GFs and what it amounted to (over and above the whole Aquila thing). She always liked Ron but was caught up in the media diaries of the next flavor (asked me whether I liked Bach a few months ago). Concrete Ron now which is helped since her hubby (my real uncle that I've instilled truth in over the years) is a Vet md that is fervently Paul now. When I explained Cain to her, the jaw dropped like "I'm done with that man." Totally shocked and appalled. Twas my best strike and result ever in person.

giovannile07
11-06-2011, 10:40 PM
Posted a Ron Paul Money Bomb picture to my signature for advertising for one of the forums I go on. :)

Sola_Fide
11-06-2011, 11:00 PM
I posted all day on messageboards and got in 30+ page debates about minarchy vs. anarchy.

Carehn
11-06-2011, 11:16 PM
I gave one out today as well. I also find that bumper stickers if given away will get people to look into Ron Paul. They think ' oh a free bumper sticker. better find out if i like this guy'

Seems to work.

mport1
11-06-2011, 11:27 PM
Did some online promoting. Been a 100 hour work week for me, so didn't have much time to spare for anything else. Would have gone to a meetup outreach event today if I didn't have to work.

Restore America Now
11-06-2011, 11:34 PM
I told my dad who is a Perry supporter that Ron Paul is the only one who will let him buy the kind of lightbulbs he wants. This is a big issue for my dad and he was very impressed. :)

Matthew Zak
11-06-2011, 11:37 PM
(other) I made this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzItWg7VTf4