PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul did not make it on Yahoo's picture but Newt and Perry did.

QuickZ06
11-06-2011, 12:12 AM
This is just hysterical they choose Newt and Perry over Ron Paul for the pictures they used for the article on Yahoo :mad:

http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af107/QuickZ06/ScreenShot2011-11-06at10239AM.png

robmpreston
11-06-2011, 12:18 AM
Probably because you know, he's not in 3rd.

QuickZ06
11-06-2011, 12:24 AM
Probably because you know, he's not in 3rd.

Is he not in 3rd as the polls go right now?

Sorry if I was wrong, I edited the post as well.

hazek
11-06-2011, 07:13 AM
And then people wonder why Ron isn't rising in the polls. It all has to do with media propaganda. You can do anything else to try and get Ron elected but until you find a way to somehow beat media propaganda Ron has zero chance.

asurfaholic
11-06-2011, 07:36 AM
And then people wonder why Ron isn't rising in the polls. It all has to do with media propaganda. You can do anything else to try and get Ron elected but until you find a way to somehow beat media propaganda Ron has zero chance.

Your suggestion is?

Created4
11-06-2011, 08:43 AM

He's polling 3rd in both Iowa and New Hampshire, and winning straw polls, in spite of lack of MSM coverage. I think you put too much emphasis on MSM. Not nearly as many people get their news source there as they used to. Also, he is getting decent coverage at Fox, not great, but decent, and it is increasing. That is where the GOP base hangs out anyway. Chris Wallace has him on this morning.

knarf
11-06-2011, 12:01 PM
of course!

Rosenzweig
11-06-2011, 12:04 PM
Could you really not just crop so that only the web page showed? I honestly don't want to be reminded of the poor consumer choices that people make in technology today. Also, if it makes any of you feel better, they blocked out all the other candidates.

QuickZ06
11-06-2011, 06:51 PM
Could you really not just crop so that only the web page showed? I honestly don't want to be reminded of the poor consumer choices that people make in technology today. Also, if it makes any of you feel better, they blocked out all the other candidates.

I love my MacBook, took me five years to finally get one and I do not regret it. I have my gaming rig as well, I7 12gb of ram and two 460gtx's. BF3 runs like champ on it!

Warrior_of_Freedom
11-06-2011, 06:56 PM
Is this a surprise? When Santorum's votes were equal to the amount of people living on my block, yet he gets coverage.