PDA

View Full Version : Obama Calls For New World Order In Berlin

Miss Annie
11-05-2011, 08:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM06e5BydNU&feature=related

Warrior_of_Freedom
11-05-2011, 08:53 PM
Love the vader/sith theme lol matches so well. And he talks like one too. And required to more? Having 40% of our money go down the tax tunnel isn't enough? F that.

Seraphim
11-05-2011, 08:57 PM
What concerns me is that he was campaining for US President...IN GERMANY.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

bluesc
11-05-2011, 09:00 PM

Showing international appeal, got a ton of coverage. It went with his BS message of "change" perfectly. Ron will be able to draw crowds twice as big as that anywhere in the world. The less free the country, the more people that would show up. I hope he does it too.

VoluntaryAmerican
11-05-2011, 09:32 PM
"In this new century Americans and Europeans alike will be required to do more, not less. Partnership and cooperation among nations is not a choice, is the only way to protect our common security and advance our common humanity."

Creepy.

cindy25
11-05-2011, 10:12 PM

maybe he is campaigning to be president of the EU (he is a UK citizen, as well as Kenyan, by parentage)

Blueskies
11-05-2011, 10:34 PM
So...why do people think a "New World Order" is a bad thing? Really, think about what the phrase means.

I want a New World Order too--one based on peace, respect for the individual, and prosperity.

John F Kennedy III
11-05-2011, 10:36 PM
maybe he is campaigning to be president of the EU (he is a UK citizen, as well as Kenyan, by parentage)

And not a US citizen, by birth.

Cdn_for_liberty
11-06-2011, 05:43 AM
So...why do people think a "New World Order" is a bad thing? Really, think about what the phrase means.

I want a New World Order too--one based on peace, respect for the individual, and prosperity.

new world order = world government

Revolution9
11-06-2011, 08:39 AM
He also did this in front of the old Roman Altar to Jupiter. Hey Zeus! Is that an antichristic minion you got there. They choose dates and locations with metaphysical precision. But...we have the white magicks of RP on tap to defeat them.

Rev9

donnay
11-06-2011, 09:01 AM

Because the psychopaths running the show, are pressing for One World Government! A government that will oppress the entire world! We all will be slaves on the global plantation! No escaping it!! However, that won't happen until they cull 85% of us in the process...they know they cannot control, an estimated, 7 billion people.

pcosmar
11-06-2011, 09:31 AM

What you want is not what they want..
New World Order is actually a misnomer. It is a very OLD idea. TOTAL CONTROL.
A one world Government with TOTAL CONTROL of everything. Those pushing it have been doing so for many years.

It has been attempted in the past by several empires. It has been predicted in ancient writings.
There is nothing "new" about the New World Order.

And it is not Obama. He is just the present puppet. It has been being pushed by both "R" and "D" for several decades.

Imaginos
11-06-2011, 10:04 AM
Spoken like a true spokesperson for the banking cartel.
:mad: