PDA

View Full Version : National Brochure Bomb - Dec 10-16

TheTexan
11-05-2011, 03:53 PM
Problem

Despite all our efforts, people STILL don't know Ron Paul's stances on the issues.

Solution

To raise awareness nationally, and educate the people, this is something we ALL can do and it's very easy. This is about taking the message to the people, and doing it in such a way that it saturates the nation in that they are all paying attention to Ron Paul all at the same time. If enough of us participate, it will become such an event that it will be talked about at the office throughout the week, because they all got brochures.

Step 1

Buy brochures at http://www.ronpaulproducts.com/brochure2.html

Step 2

During the week of December 10-16 (the Tea Party money bomb), or possibly on a specific date, we:

Go to Walmart, and indiscriminately put brochures on every car
Go to Kroger, and indiscriminately put brochures on every car
Go to Tom Thumb, and indiscriminately put brochures on every car
Go to Target, and indiscriminately put brochures on every car

Conclusion

What I would like to see happen, is I want to go to a Walmart to Ron Paul the parking lot, only to find that the parking lot has already been Ron Paul'ed.

This is extremely cost effective advertising, and takes about 3 hours on a Saturday afternoon to distribute 1,000 brochures. Iowa is where all the action's at, but I don't live in Iowa. But besides phoning, this is something we all can do to raise awareness on a national level. If we were to do this right... this could be huge.